bought the special for black out spent gold to make it elite 99 x1 for the package but never got it

k-na-diane
k-na-diane
Greenhorn
Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 2
edited 19 Jul 2019, 12:37AM
bought the special for black out spent 99x 4 to make it elite n 99 x 1 for the package deal that was on during the event went to check my black out saw the gold that was going elite but i needed resource to upgrde itis what i thought  ... when i get back from hitting a 40 resourse base it was gone and my black out was still a level 18 ;( i hope they  either give me my gold back or lvl my black out air grrr im so pissed off right now 
  • xXwilsonXx
    xXwilsonXx
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 15
    bought the special for black out spent 99x 4 to make it elite n 99 x 1 for the package deal that was on during the event went to check my black out saw the gold that was going elite but i needed resource to upgrde itis what i thought  ... when i get back from hitting a 40 resourse base it was gone and my black out was still a level 18 ;( i hope they  either give me my gold back or lvl my black out air grrr im so pissed off right now 
    They really soaked you huh! So thats what 50 bucks US you spent, for nothing. Funny because Kixeyes selling software just offered me to upgrade my Elite Black-Out?.. to Omega. For 6 bucks, US of course. So with exchange about 8 bucks. I declined.. already spent too much in this 2 dimensional virtual world. Mostly time. Good luck.
  • Darkshadows2069
    Darkshadows2069
    WC Mod
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 1,390
    k-na-diana,

Please submit a support ticket so they can look into the issue  you are having currently with the package you purchased. 

Community Rules: <CLICK HERE>
    Submit a Support Ticket:  <CLICK HERE>