Cant Play Event

Punisher_5150
Punisher_5150
Potential Threat
Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 27
So 2 days now, cleared cache, changed computers but my event does not come up. Anyone else having issues?
  • AZZA1979
    AZZA1979
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 11
    Same Punisher... submitted ticket and received gold as compensation... Useless. What is the point of Gold if i cant play to spend it.
    No issues before last update and now FUBAR
  • If I do get on the game,which usually sticks at 75%,  the event won't come up for me to play. If it can't be fixed then kixeye loses another player. I like the game but not this bs

• Ronald_M4478
    Ronald_M4478
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 72
    Same here and they have pissed me off anyone coining giving them coins and this BS happening oh well what can i say you have stupid folks everywhere they will just keep getting oil and iron kix is a MORON from day 1 all they care about is money 
  • Marc121
    Marc121
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 57
    i have same issue, cant even log into game, they replied to my ticket with: the game developers are aware of the issue and are looking into it, please check forums or in game for updates. lol check in game for updates when i cant even log in..... great support kixeye lmao.
  • para42
    para42
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 366
    Ive had this issue for ages, try using a different browser, it sometimes works, another thing that sometimes works is uninstalling your browser and adobe flash and reinstalling them
  • Marc121
    Marc121
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 57
    i tried different browsers,actually logged on with IE9 but had no medals, blood thor or event banner, cleared cache (yet again) and tried logging back in only to get stuck at 70% again lol

• vincent pittman
    vincent pittman
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 10
    So 2 days now, cleared cache, changed computers but my event does not come up. Anyone else having issues?
    I tried everything..... I can not even get passed the opening screen to start the event.It will not let me pick mission 1

• mitsos.ayfantis
    mitsos.ayfantis
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 2
    i have promblem i can not play event.please check it