same song and dance

Destroid91
Destroid91
Potential Threat
Joined May 2019 Posts: 26
Kixeye just sold WC and a couple other games for 90-130 million....and everyone knows it.  That being said I am tired of the "experts" tell me that my high end gaming computer and my inet connection are causing all the issues in the game.... I have 0 issues playing FPS or other massive MMO's online... but the "experts" still continually say it is my issue and not the games issue.  The experts send the same "canned" message thousands of times a day.... but yet somehow it is not the a game issue it is thousands of individual issues from all around the world..... 
  • Claidh Mohr
    Claidh Mohr
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 66
    lols, just delete your cache ... you KNOW you want to
  • Brad_B463
    Brad_B463
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 69
    lols, just delete your cache ... you KNOW you want to
    yeah and setting your hair on fire works well too lol
  • Claidh Mohr
    Claidh Mohr
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 66
    gonna rate this event as another low point ... too bad, it started well then turned into douchebag cheap tricks
  • Eye Oh
    Eye Oh
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 269
    yep those one hit wonder bases are all about trying to make players either coin, or give up and start over...
    or be done with event like many choose these days since they came into game...

if your gonna make these one hit bases so others can't help with the low levels
    then they should at least give like 30 mins so you can use more
    than a few units which makes u beat a clock and gather massive repair bills or repair time

and the main thing is of course one needs everything to work, which in many cases in these base
    you get massive lag, one freezes up or can't deploy missiles...