Kixeye did a reset of the depots to try to fix some issues.

BradyBunch
BradyBunch
Strike-force Captain
Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 784
Kixeye did a reset of the depots to try to fix some issues. I was not informed of it. I found out yesterday when I noticed the 8 I had were gone. I had weeks left before they expired. I sent in a ticket and was told they were taken to  fix some issues. I was then given 25 gold for my trouble. What kind of deal is that? take away my deposits and not tell me. If I was not able to send in a ticket I may of never figured out what happened. It was not easy for me to get them and the newer ones seem much easier compared to the ones I had beaten/won. I would of much rather had the depots. Not good businesses practice.
Today is the first day of the rest of your life. Make it count!
  • drag0nsun
    drag0nsun
    Master Tactician
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 2,422
    well there gos my 100 depos that i had 
  • BradyBunch
    BradyBunch
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 784
    They took ALL depots from the ones we could own forever. Everyone's. But the Temporary (21 day) depots is what I am talking about. I beat 8 recently and they took them too. Without notice or reason. Just gone. They were hard to kill too. Took a lot of damage getting them. These new ones are easier.
    Today is the first day of the rest of your life. Make it count!
  • ROBLAMPER
    ROBLAMPER
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 177
    i lost all my depo to, when i loged in the game ths morning i had 0 depo left.
    O.o
  • Ebby Ruffolo
    Ebby Ruffolo
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 1
    my depots gone had 11 25 gold not enuff
  • drag0nsun
    drag0nsun
    Master Tactician
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 2,422
    They took ALL depots from the ones we could own forever. Everyone's. But the Temporary (21 day) depots is what I am talking about. I beat 8 recently and they took them too. Without notice or reason. Just gone. They were hard to kill too. Took a lot of damage getting them. These new ones are easier.
    yeah i thought as much and i gained a 100 of them  so wheres my 25 gold oh wait i do not have support   never mind 
  • MIKIEBOY666
    MIKIEBOY666
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2014 Posts: 82
    And those who dont have access to support?

When will they be compensated?
  • Ralgof
    Ralgof
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 120
    Wow, same here, well done yet again Kixeye...  :(
  • The Preserver
    The Preserver
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2018 Posts: 60

Shouldn't we all get some gold?