Returning player

Alief Syameer
Alief Syameer
Greenhorn
Joined May 2019 Posts: 3

Hello i am a returning player after about 4,5 years... I do not have any good fleet for nowadays use... What should i get to be in the game.. For the fm.. Full build pls

• Marco Pole
    Marco Pole
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 49
    The level 40 FM can be defeated with most fleets, even old ones. Try a few of those while you re-learn how to play. The Punisher tokens will start you down the long and slow rebuild path, depending on how much you want to spend. 

The game has changed a LOT.
  • Alief Syameer
    Alief Syameer
    Greenhorn

I am somehow lvl 60 and fm is not very much big problem... Should i shot for icebreaker or what?

• Yabanut
    Yabanut
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Apr 2015 Posts: 302
    icebreaker, plus the 3day build token and 1 day build token every FM for it, Speed Sys6, Counter Reloader 4, High Yield Warhead, Garrison Battery MK-X, Alloy Armor MX-3, 2x Charged C1-M, 2x Charged C1-X, 4x Siege Rockets D100-V, 2x Sprint Countermeasure, 1x Phlanx4, 1x Hailstorm anti mortar D.  Single IB can auto a lvl 68 Garrison. 18d 5hr 37min 43sec build each, or swap out 1 of each charged armor for 1x D1-M and 1x D1-X and build time will be 15d 2hrs as good as, and will still auto the 68's. Either build free on map repair. Once Fully ranked, and hull retro fitted R10, Countermeasures retro R15, Alloy Def Sys R15, Countermeasure Weapons R15 then you can auto the 89's. As with everything, it takes time, gl
  • Alief Syameer
    Alief Syameer
    Greenhorn

Ty bro

• DJJeckel65
    DJJeckel65
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 454

check this out for base builds and ship builds more videos are also there to watch
    If you looking for info that the big coiners don't want to share, check out DJJeckel65 on you tube.  I do try to help as much as I can. Been playing since Beta .