Demise Unofficial Trailer

Star Platinum
Star Platinum
VC Mod
Joined May 2015 Posts: 2,123
edited 3 Jun 2019, 9:48PM
Rebels, enjoy this trailer by @GDIAX showcasing the Demise main event!

• LilBasterd
    LilBasterd
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Mar 2018 Posts: 1,912
    edited 3 Jun 2019, 11:02PM
    please stop with the take damage to activate overdrive

"to a godly level" C'mon really kixeye..
    Sealcorps is my biggest fan, ty Sealcorps  for always reading what i write. :)
  • fatcoiner
    fatcoiner
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2018 Posts: 372

@LilBasterd said:

I was disappointed at first, but talking with ifs in discord they literally said the zeus needs a nerf because too little damage is needed to trigger it...

• LilBasterd
    LilBasterd
    fatcoiner said:

@LilBasterd said:

I was disappointed at first, but talking with ifs in discord they literally said the zeus needs a nerf because too little damage is needed to trigger it...

then we all know what will happen .
  • EVIL MUFFIN MAN
    EVIL MUFFIN MAN
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 525
    fatcoiner said:

@LilBasterd said:

Hopefully Kixeye actually nerfs it, and in due time, releasing it OP from the bat and nerfing it later once all of the coiners have had their fun is stupid.

Hard pass on powercreep.

• LilBasterd
    LilBasterd
    edited 4 Jun 2019, 2:07AM

Hopefully Kixeye actually nerfs it, and in due time, releasing it OP from the bat and nerfing it later once all of the coiners have had their fun is stupid.

Hard pass on powercreep.

then you dont know kixeye

nerfed after coin sales..because it  makes them money simple as that
  • Mabari
    Mabari
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 276
    bit small aint it
  • LilBasterd
    LilBasterd
    edited 5 Jun 2019, 4:07PM
    delete
  • GDIAX
    GDIAX
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 3,264

Hey guys I would like to clarify that this demise trailer is not a spotlight for the Zeus but is in itself an event trailer. Hence I'm showing off the Zeus and the new targets in demise, and I'm not really so called spotlighting and highlighting how effective it is, again, the vid is an event trailer. Not a spotlight vid. For a highlight of the Zeus and its capabilities u shld look for CyrusL's vid. thank you

Admiral and Head Intelligence Officer of the Frontier Liberation Army.

VEGA Conflict Wiki: vega-conflict.wikia.com
    NPC Target Infographics Database: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1_EKMu0UVmG0219GrfHUkqZz-aDovGv9r

Practically all the information you need for the game.
  • Zero Calling Elite
    Zero Calling Elite
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 1,595
    GDIAX said:

Hey guys I would like to clarify that this demise trailer is not a spotlight for the Zeus but is in itself an event trailer. Hence I'm showing off the Zeus and the new targets in demise, and I'm not really so called spotlighting and highlighting how effective it is, again, the vid is an event trailer. Not a spotlight vid. For a highlight of the Zeus and its capabilities u shld look for CyrusL's vid. thank you

oof.
    Zᴇʀᴏ Cᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ɪs ɴᴏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ. Sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɪɴ VEGA Cᴏɴғʟɪᴄᴛ!

• Ka Dosh
    Ka Dosh
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 130

Dear GDIAX:

May I beg you the special request about to do your videos accessible for people with visual impairment/disabilities? There are a lot of us who actually can't enjoy videos due the constant change of focus, subject, places, et ceteros. And for being honest with you, even I understand you love to put the visual elements in service of the musical themes; that strategy tends to cause communication issues. I could do some good dissertations (and with good I mean long and tediously full of information) about visual arts, which is one of my U degrees; but I prefer to beg you: PLEASE STOP IT! I can't enjoy your artworks due their lack of accessibility!

Have a nice day!

• Mabari
    Mabari
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 276

How comes in this video the Zeus has the same range as the medusa but now we have the ship the range is ****?

• GDIAX
    GDIAX
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 3,264

@Mabari said:
    How comes in this video the Zeus has the same range as the medusa but now we have the ship the range is ****?

Pretty sure the Zeus didnt have as much range as a medusa, it just managed to get in range to open fire.

Also think about the total range boost on the Glance cannon from beam capacitor and kobus chiron, jus saying o.o

Admiral and Head Intelligence Officer of the Frontier Liberation Army.

VEGA Conflict Wiki: vega-conflict.wikia.com
    NPC Target Infographics Database: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1_EKMu0UVmG0219GrfHUkqZz-aDovGv9r

Practically all the information you need for the game.
This discussion has been closed.