stationary defending hulls

boz II
boz II
Potential Threat
Joined May 2012 Posts: 44
COMBAT SPEED now there is something that could be changed or added to upgrade kits it would be huge improvement on lurkers and possibly others
  • zeusIII
    zeusIII
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 404
    lurker unsinkable but got no weapons range and doesnt move... found out after building it....
  • boz II
    boz II
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 44
    they have decent range but you need more than 1, i have two both are at different corners around main island they kill off attacking fleets while going for 100% base damage if they had patrol capability they would be awesome
  • zeusIII
    zeusIII
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 404
    Going to try abyssal torps - the depth charges they got won with are range 18 so if attacking ship is moving at all it doesn't stay in range very long...
  • Alexa the BAE
    Alexa the BAE
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 434
    lurker is mzeusIII said:
    lurker unsinkable but got no weapons range and doesnt move... found out after building it....
    Lurker is most certainly sinkable.
    As for range, it can have range to rival any ship out there. If you want to use a short range weapon, proper base design and slow down features must be in place.
    "a computer once beat me at chess but it was no match for me at kick boxing"
  • Luvtatas
    Luvtatas
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2018 Posts: 8
    zeusIII said:
    lurker unsinkable but got no weapons range and doesnt move... found out after building it....  Lurker used to get torn up from Interceptors until Kix nerfed them . Now Interceptors suck . The big coiners didn't like the Interceptors sinking their base hitters , that's why Kix nerfed them . The big coiners whined and cried to Kix about them .