Discuss the 9.21 Update in this thread!
KIXEYE Director of Marketing
Community Rules: CLICK HERE
Submit a Support Ticket: CLICK HERE
  • SnowStrike32
    SnowStrike32
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2016 Posts: 362
    Just gonna say that I like you profile pick, doing it here cause all the other threads you posted are locked. 

Is there any chance of getting a bear unit in WC. That would be awesome. 
  • nvperrdog
    nvperrdog
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2015 Posts: 30
    What about getting infammy from attacking enemy bases.....that needs to be fixed
    P. A. Stevenson
  • Tricia-EXM
    Tricia-EXM
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 124
    What about new pvp season
  • THUNDERSTROKE999
    THUNDERSTROKE999
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 25
    yeah how bout bringing original to omega bases for siege squadron and DarkStorm back for more time, it's getting old some of my members still havnt got it and have lives and cant always get many in the short time yall leave em out, its quite irritating, some bases seem to stay out for 4 days yet those dissapear in no time!!!
    Give Em Hell!
  • InCeNdIu
    InCeNdIu
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 29
    I play this game for almost 8 years. I stoped at a point and 1 month ago i got back, is hard to get back but im tryng.
    Is the best strategy game i ever played. But some things changed alot into the game.
    This game need new players ... players that will love the game and will start coin also.
    The new thing for the new players whit all that upgrades was a good step, i know wasnt fair for the old players but hey lets think if someone starts now to play will be hard to play so at the end kixeye did a good thing whit the base upgrades for new players.
    They can make like an event i remember some years ago was an event whit deposits metail & oil in this way all the players will do that event will get all the toys and they will be happy in this way they might start to coin if they seen that the game helps too.
    If i would be part of the staff of this game i would bring back this game like it was 7 - 8 years ago, i will ban all the cheater ... and will become again to be an awesone game.

:spurtz:
  • dumptrckchuck
    dumptrckchuck
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 3
    Does Kixeye get its War Commander employees from THE SCHOOL FOR THE SEVERELY HANDICAPPED?
  • InCeNdIu
    InCeNdIu
    Potential Threat
    I dont know dumptrckchuck. But anywayt they need to get into theyr staff some old players whit new ideas to make this game back of what is was.

• dumptrckchuck
    dumptrckchuck
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 3
    they will never bring new players into the game .. this game is junk... only reason why some of us still play is because we were stupid enough to waste a bunch of money and now we are kinda stuck... I will never spend another dime in this game ... it is just horrible .. everytime an older player sees a newer play we tell them to run while they can and if they dont listen we smash them till they quit..lol

• BLOODMONEY69666
    BLOODMONEY69666
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 318
    I think the legendary bfg being in a base is a good idea but not sure how effective the rest of the legendary units will be. The increase in metal oil production isnt a bad idea either but with all of the new upgrades plus the amount i still have from before the new ones came out im not sure ill be able to use a dozer to upgrade resources for a long time. Were in need of a way to upgrade defensive and offensive buildings at the same time. Right now you have to make a choice of wether you want to be a strong attacker or a strong defender. Theres just no way to do both and keep up. To be honest i think the biggest issue with the game besides lag is the amount of time it takes to lvl units and buildings. Like right now im doing lvl 15 academy so I can max my infantry units so im stuck for 7 day and unable to do anything defensively like upgrading turrets to gen 2. I can keep my upgrades going in my def lab but in order to max the gen two turrets i need a defense lab upgrade. Its just so long to upgrade and to feel like your advancing I feel thats why a lot of players become discouraged and stop playing. I stopped for over a year and have been back for about four months for this reason.  
    NOTHING IS REAL!
    EVERYTHING IS PERMITTED!!!
  • InCeNdIu
    InCeNdIu
    Potential Threat
    they will never bring new players into the game .. this game is junk... only reason why some of us still play is because we were stupid enough to waste a bunch of money and now we are kinda stuck... I will never spend another dime in this game ... it is just horrible .. everytime an older player sees a newer play we tell them to run while they can and if they dont listen we smash them till they quit..lol

If the game will get on a good way, if cheaters will be banned im sure that you would like it and ya goin coin again :)
  • Rasec83
    Rasec83
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 1
    Well that could have a lot of bases every day that when caught by the players appear again in new places, I believe that already be so with Juggenaut, Blackout, Growler ...
  • SiddyLiL
    SiddyLiL
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jun 2016 Posts: 700
    Okay you have a lot of info about Martin but no date for the base to spawn ?? 
  • snakeman123
    snakeman123
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2019 Posts: 92
    SiddyLiL said:
    Okay you have a lot of info about Martin but no date for the base to spawn ?? 
    i guess they will make a thread abt him  with full details 
  • boompoppop
    boompoppop
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 2
    farm and upgrade commander,no infamy reset guys spend your gold on hits for nothing lol
  • RASTAWARRIOR
    RASTAWARRIOR
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 30
    Do an update? And not giving the fcking **** for upgrading the new platforms what a **** !!! 
  • FreedomCobra
    FreedomCobra
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 596

Loving the new load screen UI.

(Death Metal Playing In The Background)
    War Commander: Level 43
    Vega Conflict: Level 65
    Battle Pirates: Who cares?

• Richard Cheeseman
    Richard Cheeseman
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 375
    new load screen would be ok if it actually loads... stuck at 70 percent for last 10 mins
  • nametagg0
    nametagg0
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 5,947
    Just gonna say that I like you profile pick, doing it here cause all the other threads you posted are locked. 

Is there any chance of getting a bear unit in WC. That would be awesome. 
    funny you mention that, me and mx36 made a hypothetical bear just a few weeks ago.
    Image result for free to play vs pay to win gif

"the optimist looks up and loses his footing.
      the pessimist looks down and loses the path
      the strategist looks forward and adjusts accordingly" 
  • Ahmed Algendy
    Ahmed Algendy
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jan 2017 Posts: 795

U force us to leave game or what ?
    4 day for pump hhhhh lol

• BoondockSaints8
    BoondockSaints8
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2016 Posts: 159
    Resource Bastion killed a Platoon BOOTED me the Second I attacked and I now have 19 Hours to repair the unit
  • msq7777
    msq7777
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 17
    just killed my sir 26 hrs repair...  no more gold,,,   
  • FBHO
    FBHO
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 2,579
    And Bastion bases apparently got harder - it's amazing how completely out of touch with the players Kixeye is. 
  • CaptaiNHowdY55
    CaptaiNHowdY55
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 389

Everyday I logon thinking it couldn't get worse. Everyday I am wrong. I don't coin and only play out of habit. Time to lose a bad habit.

• InCeNdIu
    InCeNdIu
    Potential Threat

Everyday I logon thinking it couldn't get worse. Everyday I am wrong. I don't coin and only play out of habit. Time to lose a bad habit.

Hope you will still playng:) And hope kixeye will do better things for all the players.