Discuss Bounty 21 in this thread.
KIXEYE Director of Marketing
Community Rules: CLICK HERE
Submit a Support Ticket: CLICK HERE
  • jon pirate
    jon pirate
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 645
    thought the H T Turret clam where going to be upped ?
  • jon pirate
    jon pirate
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 645
    CM Chris said:
    You should be able to see on the blueprint itself right now that max claims has increased to 8.
    thank you 
  • fulcrumer
    fulcrumer
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 1,113
    edited 22 May 2019, 1:18AM
    So basically, if you are unlikely to get in the top 30 of this event it is really just about getting 3 extra HT turrets? Hardly, motivating.................. Just another chore really.

• Reaper8954
    Reaper8954
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2018 Posts: 7
    Hm...... Where is the RADIUM RESERVES? I haven't see it in the prize list again... A lot month are passed since when you could buy it. It's really time to give a chance to get it. lol Oh but ofc  you can buy the RADIOACTIVE ISOTOPES , as always. You guys always put in the same turret equipment  as a prize. It's time to put in something else and not just the same things (and i especially mean to the turret equipment). There are a lot stuff that the players cannot get for months because of the same prizes.....

Please consider what i wrote , it could be a huge help a many of us.
  • ljlforever
    ljlforever
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 55
    Why are not MDS3s in the prize list. Defense is as important as offense and these have had only restricted access but usually available here in Bounty.

• BattlePirate_BlackShark
    BattlePirate_BlackShark
    Master Tactician
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 2,257
    edited 22 May 2019, 4:27AM
    Why are not MDS3s in the prize list. Defense is as important as offense and these have had only restricted access but usually available here in Bounty.

MDS3 is PvE tech, so the main source will be the raids and Pillage events...
    On the Bounty prizelist, we have dedicated PvP countermeasure weapons (tier 7), if available.
    BlackShark        Born in Sector 429

Decoding Pirateslangword "F.A.R.M." = Foolish Amateur Reaches Midgame
  • Bottle Of Rum
    Bottle Of Rum
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2014 Posts: 60
    kix could you add emberstorm thrower/hullrender cannon to prize list
  • Shapu_the_farm
    Shapu_the_farm
    Master Tactician
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 2,051
    CM Chris said:
    You should be able to see on the blueprint itself right now that max claims has increased to 8.
    He said "clams," not "claims."  Will they be Ipswitch?  Littlenecks?  Come on, man.  We need to know!
  • Korhadrys
    Korhadrys
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2019 Posts: 19
    Give us the "secure all" option back and more will play bounty..

Why should i play bounty when a whale takes the lot every 3h?

Active players should be able to keep their stuff....not to have it handed over to some crying whale that attacks an active player
  • Smooth monkeybomb
    Smooth monkeybomb
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 2
    Is there a prize list yet for this bounty? for a player who has taken a break for the game and only has old tech for pvp, any other ships on offer apart from the new ones of course?
  • Xevian
    Xevian
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 239
    Explosive scope should be on the bounty prize list being that is is a PVP item and can be fitted to conqueror or defender ships.  Any chance this will be added before Thursday?
  • wing-dang-doodle
    wing-dang-doodle
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 1,418
    your offering a basilisk upgrade for around 40 dollars at a saving of 91 %. your not expensive enough tbh. should put yer prices up
    you keep whining like me but we are still here, i love broken pixels, how about you
  • Piratekiller_BOB
    Piratekiller_BOB
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 701
    Can a Mod answer please. When is the latest we can enter into bounty? Will be out of town til Sunday morning. Was hoping that would still be in the window to be able to start
  • ACAM73
    ACAM73
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 271
    @ CM Chris! Could you think about adding Flanged Warheads ? 
  • dhurt
    dhurt
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 29
    any chances of adding Carnage in the prize list?
  • michael.brammer3
    michael.brammer3
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 5
    ok haven't tried this before. Need find out what ship need to use In bounry 

• Nicholas Saysell
    Nicholas Saysell
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 16
    CM Chris said:
    Discuss Bounty 21 in this thread.
    hello chris trying to find the bounty 21 prize list??
  • graeme.coates1
    graeme.coates1
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 49
    why no howler upgrades
  • SSQUID
    SSQUID
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 1,227
    ok haven't tried this before. Need find out what ship need to use In bounry 

conquerer hulls
    prolly best for you to start on lower "opponent bases" found around SSRB's and work ur way up 
    good luck mate

• HappyMartian
    HappyMartian
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 94
    What are the Blitz costs for Replica bases ? Valid information as it's a new addition but completely missing from the briefing.

• filmbryan1
    filmbryan1
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 5,774

restricted access? Besides that tech being PvE, it has been in prize lists for multiple events. Not saying you are doing this, but many people that are running low on them are because they have put multiples on hulls when they don't work like anti morts.
    You will only receive my scorn from this point forward
  • filmbryan1
    filmbryan1
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 5,774
    dhurt said:
    any chances of adding Carnage in the prize list?
    I know some people have used the hull, but it is really niche. With the upgrades to basilisks the last thing I would want in my base is a hull that can be targeted like a drone.
    You will only receive my scorn from this point forward
  • James Leon
    James Leon
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 1,739
    fulcrumer said:
    So basically, if you are unlikely to get in the top 30 of this event it is really just about getting 3 extra HT turrets? Hardly, motivating.................. Just another chore really.

should not be too painful for people who do not want to participate in it do something else?  Might as well join  and not waste the base hits.
    ahava veshalom
  • elitwo
    elitwo
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 759
    please please please -howler weapons ?
  • Reaper8954
    Reaper8954
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2018 Posts: 7
    elitwo said:
    please please please -howler weapons ?
    Lol. Did you check the prize list? You aren't the 1st who asked for something,  that you can actually find within the prize list. Is it too hard to check it , or what?
  • James Leon
    James Leon
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 1,739
    I am loving the employee bases. Great idea.
    ahava veshalom
  • Talk_to_my_hand
    Talk_to_my_hand
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 16
    Is that possible a 6 player can attack you 24 times and always do 50% damage at your base? is this a cheat? so i can't play with this game .. my base is under fire all 2-3 minutes .. sorry KIX but you did real bullshit here with this game. no chance for me to do anything. i'm done next week with this game if you dont fix this crap.
  • Top598
    Top598
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 587
    Is that possible a 6 player can attack you 24 times and always do 50% damage at your base? is this a cheat? so i can't play with this game .. my base is under fire all 2-3 minutes .. sorry KIX but you did real bullshit here with this game. no chance for me to do anything. i'm done next week with this game if you dont fix this crap.
    Its not a cheat. "If" you were bubbled and then you attack a base your bubble drops. In order to generate a bubble attackers need to hit any of the 25%/50%/100% thresholds. If your base is not repaired back to a minimum of 25% then no bubble will be created. Technically every player in Bounty could hit you 4 times from then and no bubble will be created for you. 

Best advice is dont immediately hit another base after you`ve been hit. You can use that time to hit replica bases.
    No tolerance for idiots