[UNIT SPOTLIGHT] Annihilator and Leonard!

CM_Burny
CM_Burny
Incursion Leader
Joined Oct 2017 Posts: 1,495
Check out the Annihilator and Leonard units this Thursday at the launch of Operation: Great Awakening!

WC & VC Community Manager

Community Rules: CLICK HERE
Submit a Support Ticket: CLICK HERE
  • ED1204023
    ED1204023
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jul 2018 Posts: 612
    well i already expected cerberus hero nice job.
  • CaptaiNHowdY55
    CaptaiNHowdY55
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 389

How about Info on range and amount of build space needed. We are severely lacking storage for ground and air units.

• Consumable
    Consumable
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 155
    corpus prevails!

ay
  • RazorX202
    RazorX202
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 391
    i only build 4 to 5 of each unit as storage is crap more units clogging up storage we aint got

• it will fitz
    it will fitz
    Master Tactician
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 2,397

How about Info on range and amount of build space needed. We are severely lacking storage for ground and air units.

7 per platoon

so about 400 space each, but do not know range yet
  • OP-SlapStick
    OP-SlapStick
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2018 Posts: 5
    KIX_Lyle said:

Leonard has a range of 360 and a platoon size of 375. The Annihilator has a range of 425 and a size of 550 before any reductions. :D Hope this helps!

425 range  :/:neutral:   i hope u release a tech adds +50 range cuz this range sux due to current game status
  • SnowStrike32
    SnowStrike32
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2016 Posts: 327

KIX_Lyle said:

Leonard has a range of 360 and a platoon size of 375. The Annihilator has a range of 425 and a size of 550 before any reductions. :D Hope this helps!

425 range  :/:neutral:   i hope u release a tech adds +50 range cuz this range sux due to current game status

It is meant to be a MBT/damage soak, look at the health at level 1

This is going to act like the mega tank did in the legacy unit era, use it to protect other units, deal massive damage to anything withing range, and if you're willing to take more damage, they can clear bases if used/supported correctly

I expect the range will increase with upgrade up to 450 or maybe 475

You're right though that this can't be just chucked at bases and expected to clear them(as I think it is meant to be)
  • Jimnet
    Jimnet
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 211

KIX_Lyle said:

It is meant to be a MBT/damage soak, look at the health at level 1

This is going to act like the mega tank did in the legacy unit era, use it to protect other units, deal massive damage to anything withing range, and if you're willing to take more damage, they can clear bases if used/supported correctly

I expect the range will increase with upgrade up to 450 or maybe 475

You're right though that this can't be just chucked at bases and expected to clear them(as I think it is meant to be)
    Even without tech the range does increase to 450 at lvl 20
  • RazorX202
    RazorX202
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 391
    if the new tanks are good ill use them scrap the purifiers 
  • FBHO
    FBHO
    Master Tactician
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 2,117

Plenty of space when you upgrade storage, hangar, & armory.
    Armory upgrade times were just reduced so they're fast now...
  • Turbo11
    Turbo11
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 421
    Lyle, You sure Annhilator stats aren,t backwards.7 per plat is 425 size not range and range prob is 550 yes ??

• Adel-Tech
    Adel-Tech
    WC Mod
    Joined Jan 2019 Posts: 422

@Turbo11 said:
    Lyle, You sure Annhilator stats aren,t backwards.7 per plat is 425 size not range and range prob is 550 yes ??

Sentinels have always got high durable units but with low range and this was confirmed in discord that it’s range is 425

War isn't won by having the latest tech, but by using what you have in ways you haven't used them before
  • MajorAzhole
    MajorAzhole
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 1,184
    I assume it targets ground and not air.
    Image may contain: 8 people, text
  • ARCTIC SWAGG
    ARCTIC SWAGG
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 534
    This tank should peak the interest of your players Kix Good Job!!
  • BenSisko
    BenSisko
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 327
    The Annhilator don't look bad, it is tougher at lvl 1 then Purifiers at 20... Finally a new offensive tank to sentinels
  • Firohe
    Firohe
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 92
    Purifiers didn't have much utility. Sadly. Now if players had access to the TB version. the ones that actually have a Piercing Shot ability, they would still be a useful gen 1 unit.