Yipeeee The daily TLCs are back.

carl.wear.3
carl.wear.3
Unicorn Overlord
Joined May 2013 Posts: 6,418
Interesting that this doesn't show up in the bugfixes and tuning considering all the complaints about them having gone away.
the daily reaver tide works as thats the one I just had.
  • a PostMan
    a PostMan
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 164
    Glad to have it back. Thank you GD.  :)
  • piranha007
    piranha007
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 381
    Oh cool another added Event/ Chore 

• warren.fee.3
    warren.fee.3
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 1,953
    edited 27 Mar 2019, 7:25PM

Wow.. we have a whiner folks.

Whining about dailies being back.

Yeah right HUGE chore.
    Have a AI controlled fleet hit your base for all of 15 second battles and get tokens and random advanced res out of it.
    **** this is so worth whinging about isnt it??

How about the batray hit the scourge daily on auto for a 310k uranium top up.
    Insta rep on auto .. takes moments to complete.
    I can see why you seriously crying about having this massive seat time chore to do.

Yeah. Ok. whinge away but be assured 99.999% are actually thankful we have them back and unmodified.

Takes zero time zero effort and zero repair.. in effect free goodies.
    So i can definately see why you had to whine lol.

• ogrish
    ogrish
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2016 Posts: 339
    Yeah, we've only been waiting on dailies to come back for months.  Be happy they are back and most of them are pretty easy.  Only one that takes more than a bit of time is Mega Mayhem since you have to drive in the 3 encounters instead of waiting for them to hit you.  Great stuff for low level folks and I love having them back!
  • brian.reagle
    brian.reagle
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 28
    Oh cool another added Event/ Chore 

Seriously?  You are whining about essentially FREE bonuses.  The daily camps can be auto'd for FREE and they pay out nice little bonus resources and occasional random tokens. 
  • Marius Kain
    Marius Kain
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 370
    Problem with the return of the daily, Scourage blockade, for Uranium, EASZY PEAZY, is broken, So you cant complete it, At least I cannot. So let hope they fix it.

As for an added Event/chore. DUDE, you really need to prioritize. Dailys are HELPING events. If you do them you get helpful items, if you complain about these easy Camps, go play farmville

• EvilDave
    EvilDave
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 70
    Problem with the return of the daily, Scourage blockade, for Uranium, EASZY PEAZY, is broken, So you cant complete it, At least I cannot. So let hope they fix it.

As for an added Event/chore. DUDE, you really need to prioritize. Dailys are HELPING events. If you do them you get helpful items, if you complain about these easy Camps, go play farmville

I had the  same problem.  All targets killed but can't finish.
  • Marius Kain
    Marius Kain
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 370
    Discovered a UNTRIGGERED SUB to the LEFT near the shore that you have to kill, You have to get closer to it for it to trigger and so you cannot auto the 1st round. Its there, I found it. KIX knows about it and is investigating. So good Luck.

• Don Willis
    Don Willis
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 504
    Thank you Kix for bringing the Dailies back!