Slow the game a bit down

Thug.Life
Thug.Life
Minor Nuisance
Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 175
is my point of view and I think this game was really good and nice in older time period but now instead to have fun with friends, most of the players face trouble with upgrade and all they have to do are to be focused at to get the tokens and gain infamy. this way I ask kixeye can you slow the game a bit down with events and upgrades that we got to do in my point of view in short time period as early we had.
Good day :) 
Be your self, enjoy in free time to play with friends and have fun!
MASNY_1389_SRB
  • Adel-Tech
    Adel-Tech
    WC Mod
    Joined Jan 2019 Posts: 435

1 unique every 3 months and 1 new unit every month with the all faction event releasing 3 heroes and no new units. This looks like a good balance of content and slowing down more than that will cause problems so I think they should stay on the path we are on atm

War isn't won by having the latest tech, but by using what you have in ways you haven't used them before
  • Ulrich Wastian
    Ulrich Wastian
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 1,627
    Adel-Tech said:

1 unique every 3 months and 1 new unit every month with the all faction event releasing 3 heroes and no new units. This looks like a good balance of content and slowing down more than that will cause problems so I think they should stay on the path we are on atm

the whole and the expansion of the player base ... do you really believe that it is possible in this way a sufficient amount of new players can integrate quickly enough successfully ...

Leave one wolf alive and the sheep are not safe

• MaximiIian
    MaximiIian
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 774
    I believe that slowing the game down will reduce the amount of players even more, when high-level players don't find what to do they won't bother logging in. And we all know that high level players are the majority in this game.
  • Adel-Tech
    Adel-Tech
    WC Mod
    Joined Jan 2019 Posts: 435

@Ulrich Wastian said:
    Adel-Tech said:

the whole and the expansion of the player base ... do you really believe that it is possible in this way a sufficient amount of new players can integrate quickly enough successfully ...

Do you really think that this game wasn’t getting new players at all?

War isn't won by having the latest tech, but by using what you have in ways you haven't used them before
  • Ulrich Wastian
    Ulrich Wastian
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 1,627
    Adel-Tech said:

@Ulrich Wastian said:
    Adel-Tech said:

Why do you think I am in favor of a quick and successful integration of new players, if I did not believe that they existed?

Leave one wolf alive and the sheep are not safe

• Vegeta9192001
    Vegeta9192001
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 979
    edited 17 Mar 2019, 12:27PM
    Adel-Tech said:

@Ulrich Wastian said:
    Adel-Tech said:

some players are creating multiple accounts, does that counts?