First Fragmentation (M1 Segfault Grind Targets)

• annubis547
    annubis547
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2015 Posts: 166

Fleets are to hard the ships are phasing in and out rapidly bearly enough time to hit them seen a lot of players loosing there entire fleets against them and having to hit twice or even 3 times

• Paul Crowe65
    Paul Crowe65
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2016 Posts: 163
    8 hrs ago i was getting 2-3% on the DDOS fleets , they have now changed the icons in sector and i take over 10% dmg on 6 elite Bastions with full plasma Resists  shell/armor/resistors that is one hell of a buff just for different fleet icons

• LilBasterd
    LilBasterd
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Mar 2018 Posts: 1,912
    edited 7 Mar 2019, 8:55PM
    another 12 day craft for mk6 ? With ship crafting needed, 11-12 days and no offer of crafting tokens [that wont expire] is un realistic
    that pattern needs to break
    Sealcorps is my biggest fan, ty Sealcorps  for always reading what i write. :)
  • RedFish2525
    RedFish2525
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2016 Posts: 72
    Using combinations of mk4 Paragons/mk5-6 Bastions/mk6 Sov, with resistances and weaponry that should be the counter to these targets, I've lost multiple ships and earned more hours of rep than should be reasonable. Maybe it's that I'm flying on mobile. Maybe it's that I don't understand how to fly against Pharmakon (though I have plenty of PK mark-ups to say I do), but when I take a 100-103 Altarian (should-be) counter fleet against a 100 Pharmakon target, I shouldn't limp home after 1 fight. I don't have this same problem getting Behemoth fragments. There I'm doing 130s with a 100 Umbra fleet pretty easily to trade for RI frags and it isn't even the direct counter.

Are these targets broken? Is the RPS not working correctly? What would the counter be since my fleet apparently isn't countering correctly?
  • LilBasterd
    LilBasterd
    5 bastions 1MK5 daemon 10-13% vs DDOS, and mobile
  • Charly Towers
    Charly Towers
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2016 Posts: 77
    im still on 2 or 3%

I'm one with the Void, it look at me and see me as an equal
  • RedFish2525
    RedFish2525
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2016 Posts: 72

@LilBasterd said:
    5 bastions 1MK5 daemon 10-13% vs DDOS, and mobile

The DDOS is the only target I didn't hit. Maybe there isn't reason to hit any of the others, counter or not. Guess I'll find out after the event.

• LilBasterd
    LilBasterd
    matrix are easier less dmg, but take longer
  • Shinigami23
    Shinigami23
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 25
    Wtf are talking about they are hard as puk
  • Monsterclipx
    Monsterclipx
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2017 Posts: 10
    absolutely impossible to fight Pharmakon
  • LilBasterd
    LilBasterd
    you are simply doing wrong and or using wrong fleet, its really that simple

DDOS i take 4 to 7% dmg, matrix less
  • GDIAX
    GDIAX
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 3,264

@dom.friant said:
    Anyone have any recommendations yet on what kind of fleet to use against these? I'm also curious which faction would result in lower rep, Altarian or Pharmakon. I haven't had a chance to do much testing myself yet...

Cyrus has walkthrough videos.

Personally I use a plasma sov and majority plasma bastions on the matrix,

Have the bastions tank for the first wave, and the sov tank for the 2nd and 3rd wave. Can destroy everything without losing any shields, only bout 3-4% dmg at most

Admiral and Head Intelligence Officer of the Frontier Liberation Army.

VEGA Conflict Wiki: vega-conflict.wikia.com
    NPC Target Infographics Database: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1_EKMu0UVmG0219GrfHUkqZz-aDovGv9r

Practically all the information you need for the game.
  • GDIAX
    GDIAX
    Unicorn Overlord

U people need to learn to fly and look around for strategies first instead of complaining here.

And it's a dreadnought, do you honestly expect it to be that easy?

NPC Target Infographics Database: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1_EKMu0UVmG0219GrfHUkqZz-aDovGv9r

• horst.horstmann.7543
    horst.horstmann.7543
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2015 Posts: 206
    GDIAX said:

We have one of these useless ships, do you honestly expect us to waste several weeks on getting another?
  • LilBasterd
    LilBasterd
    GDIAX said:

We have one of these useless ships, do you honestly expect us to waste several weeks on getting another?
    yes they do That is why it is there, and you can buy half of it each go at 50$, for all the impatient people that buy it and feed kixeyes dumb ideas

Bad news bears an altairian one will come too!
  • Charly Towers
    Charly Towers
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2016 Posts: 77
    GDIAX said:

yes they do That is why it is there, and you can buy half of it each go at 50$, for all the impatient people that buy it and feed kixeyes dumb ideas

Bad news bears an altairian one will come too!
    im waiting for that
    I'm one with the Void, it look at me and see me as an equal
  • Star Platinum
    Star Platinum
    VC Mod
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 2,123
    I'd honestly thought we'd hit triple digits...

• LilBasterd
    LilBasterd
    edited 12 Mar 2019, 2:43AM

ask them to up the drop rate [ i know they wont], also wait for fragment sales and watch it will increase sadly..

please at least nt let it be 9 day craft for MK5
    and 12 days for **** MK6,

-shadow stated crafting time reduction
  • Zero Calling Elite
    Zero Calling Elite
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 1,595

Shadow Wraith mentioned that the lv100 Umbra Overseers were much easier compared to the lv100 Pharmakon DDOS/Hardwired/Matrices.
    Zᴇʀᴏ Cᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ɪs ɴᴏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ. Sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɪɴ VEGA Cᴏɴғʟɪᴄᴛ!

• dom.friant
    dom.friant
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 1,978

I'm not surprised... due to the delay the targets arrived right before Synthisis started... and now we have a decimation re-run right after it. I want to start working on it but haven't had much of a breather to do so.
    Because I like the Condor!
    http://i.imgur.com/80deZPv.png
  • Sequestor
    Sequestor
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 1,306
    Shadow Wraith mentioned that the lv100 Umbra Overseers were much easier compared to the lv100 Pharmakon DDOS/Hardwired/Matrices.
    I used to farm 100 and 110 overseers on auto, this is why i don't have even an mk3 behemoth - nolifing for a bunch of pixels isn't for me.
  • LilBasterd
    LilBasterd
    Fragment sales went out, be number went up a  whole lot...

And have they gotten realstic with the mk5 and mk6 craft times..

9 day MK5 and 12 day MK6 is far to long.. given the necessity of that module..tfpr kixeye to hamstring players  for the sole  hope they can get players to coin...
  • Sexy Foxy
    Sexy Foxy
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2015 Posts: 483
    edited 16 Mar 2019, 10:50AM
    I like to see some Old Player say at all "Standard People"..... ....

....Learn To fly ... and some stereotype .... Tere is The Video...... easy response......

.........But these same person too ..... Play in a "PRIVATE TEST SERVER" (free coin play ?).... some day/week first of the Incoming Event......

Too Easy Speak in This Way......
    Ex ... Mascotte Nova - Blog Vega in Italiano QUI
  • GDIAX
    GDIAX
    Unicorn Overlord

@Sexy Foxy said:
    I like to see some Old Player say at all "Standard People"..... ....

....Learn To fly ... and some stereotype .... Tere is The Video...... easy response......

.........But these same person too ..... Play in a "PRIVATE TEST SERVER" (free coin play ?).... some day/week first of the Incoming Event......

Too Easy Speak in This Way......

Would you rather not have the videos then?

• Sexy Foxy
    Sexy Foxy
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2015 Posts: 483
    I personally and is only a my opinion prefere to make my way, (i do not look videos, i watch other player or suicide from miself) my model of playng is not good for Cyrus Video, my style is like kamikaze, i'm say only there is way .... and way to say a ting, some year ago you have say you not write here because there is too many haters, if someone was whiped full fleet because is too hig level is correct to complain, is not good think say "Learn to Fly" or "Whatch Cyrus Video", spoken from a player who can have acces to server and play from 2013.... ....permit an off topic question the VC Journal old Blog is an Your Work ?

Ex ... Mascotte Nova - Blog Vega in Italiano QUI
  • Cyrus Leung
    Cyrus Leung
    VC Mod
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 3,646
    Update: The Pharmakon Hardwired (100) has been reduced in difficulty upon the release of Mk2 Segfault grind targets.
This discussion has been closed.