eradicators take more damage as they gain rank

voodoo681
voodoo681
Greenhorn
Joined Apr 2014 Posts: 17
i use 2 eradicators one without rank and one with hunter 1 to hit 68 legion colony and get about 12min damage ,one gains rank to recruit 1 and i receive 21 min damage note:- i auto them on 68s so how come the difference i thought rank was better or is this another Kix myth or another money grab i never know with this game. 
  • InSidious_66
    InSidious_66
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 555
    because: auto

Live Long and Prosper
    - WitchKing (''Star Wars'' 1978)
  • klington
    klington
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2015 Posts: 871

Tey auto with ur car and see how many dmg each time. Lol

• Rod Kimble
    Rod Kimble
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2016 Posts: 225
    this raid geared to the shrike not the erads what the hell kix eye why you guys do this chiot and force us to build 2 dma fleets
    that sucks

• InSidious_66
    InSidious_66
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 555
    this raid geared to the shrike not the erads what the hell kix eye why you guys do this chiot and force us to build 2 dma fleets
    that sucks

He's not talking about the Raid...base parts target.
    Live Long and Prosper
    - WitchKing (''Star Wars'' 1978)
  • Sharks..1
    Sharks..1
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 105
    it's because the added reload speed probably made you shoot twice at each target, therefore wasting shots (my best guess).
    I started playing this game since “around 2012” (~6 years) when I was in 7th or 8th grade. I would like to play it for 6 more if possible.
  • Ser_Gregor_Clegane
    Ser_Gregor_Clegane
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2015 Posts: 2,834

@voodoo681 said:
    i use 2 eradicators one without rank and one with hunter 1 to hit 68 legion colony and get about 12min damage ,one gains rank to recruit 1 and i receive 21 min damage note:- i auto them on 68s so how come the difference i thought rank was better or is this another Kix myth or another money grab i never know with this game. 

Legion base part targets are tuned for Hydras or Buccaneers (full fleets) with anti and charged armour
    They're not designed for Eradicators.
    2 hulls, 1 with no rank, yeah, don't expect instant repair in your base from those targets.

You COULD ask others around to prep 68s for you... It's only going to cost them time.

I specialize in wife removal, crushing heads & just violence in general.
    I fear nothing, your pixels are nothing compared to my physical might (8'0", 420lb)
  • phil.rothwell.5
    phil.rothwell.5
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 755
    Rank effects reload speed but also turn speed.......Turn speed will result in hull with more rank turning quicker and getting ahead of the hull with lower rank.....over a short time the hull with greater rank will be ahead of the other hull and as a consequence be targeted first resulting in more damage.....however if the weapon hitting the hull gives greater splash damage at the fringes of its splash range the trailing hull will get more damage.