basilisk here we go

• d.scott.hewitt
    d.scott.hewitt
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 3,179
    Pop up. TWO new Basilisk Weapons.......

There 10 types of people. Those who understand binary and those who don't.
  • Seasick-Nick
    Seasick-Nick
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 370
    Great, so not only will it hit your base from the other side of the world, the missile will probably re-target as well; just to make sure they don't miss anything.
    Repeat after me - T U R R E T S. Now stop calling them TURRENTS you idiot.
  • InSidious_66
    InSidious_66
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 555
    edited 11 Feb 2019, 9:25PM

No mention of uncounterable, but i bet there's some percentage of evasion to render what we have pretty useless...

Live Long and Prosper
    - WitchKing (''Star Wars'' 1978)
  • mark.matthews.94
    mark.matthews.94
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 820
    This is a lurker killer as well - hydrodynamic shells and all - This is the way things have always been though. The lurker came out and, in my base anyway, has been sinking the sht out of breachers. This is a good answer to the lurker - the next defender that comes out will be something that will nullify this monstrosity - you guys know the circle - come on.
  • kijax
    kijax
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 401

Smile.. your alliance is getting one on tuesday after update when the new ship gets added to game.
    Means you get an extra week to build it before the next raid. Win 3 more and you will have 4 of them for the february bounty.

All rest of us will have 3 and a week less to get them ready.

You have no right to conplaun about this ship but those that your alliance hits with these over next few days after your freebies will have every right.

Ironic seeing a sds7 member being gifted one to complain about his early release toy.

Instead just sit back and enjoy a freebie nasty ship to use before everyone else.

even the major coiners would be upset about a new ship like this one, if kix keeps making things such as this it will lead to a major decline in active players, which in turn would lead to less targets for them to go hit. with a hull like this you will see alot more square or un-active bases popping up which. for the advent pvp player means less targets for them to hit and have fun with (which in turn will make them play less and coin less). plus if they keep making hulls such as this one you will soon be able to fit all the active players into one sector let alone one world.
  • kijax
    kijax
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 401
    yep its gonna kill the game, its not like we have subs or water born turrets for defence...
    Yea....you ll killl something that has 167 range that can shoot from outside (8 squares) the base and can have 4 DNs covering it...with subs and water based turrets....

LMAO.......
    its no different to sloths in that regard, a lot of folks thought that would be a killer
    Sloths needed a spoter to get in the base. This doesnt'. Completely different.
    its no different. the range on the sloths had people claiming it would kill the game and it did not. we now have turrets with a range of 500. there is no need to claim it will be impossible to defend against. its simply not true. if you cant defend against them your probably not advanced enough in the game and there is nothing wrong with that
    I dont care what ''people'' said....
    Sloths needed 5+ tiles to outmax their range. This needs 8. There simply isnt enough room/tiles. Fact.  Try designing something and see.

The turrets you mention can easily be baited with DNs. They're completely useless. And the sloth morts didn't have 60% evasion like the t7s have (and who knows how much the t8 morts will have or get....), nor did they add conqussive deflection to counter the UAV turrets. Fact.

Will we be able to defend against it eventually somehow? Yes. But not b4 sds7 has a headstart of 1 day to flatten every1 and an advantage of 1 extra hull till its offered again. Was it ok with the DN? Sure, they won an announced prize. This time...NO. Fact.

LOL...I have 593 cookies as we speak and no one has gotten 100% in my base since 1 week after the DNs came out (and that was sds7 member with 4 DNs when everyone could only have 3...and i had NONE in guard). 
    Now, you claiming the subs will get them shows how advanced you are...lol

this new hull lacks the remote targeting the sloths had but they need a spotter in the base to be able to fire, where as this new hull can just sit out back and lay down the hurt on your center island while 2 or 3 dreads walk the channel unscathed. the range is just simply to wide to be realistically defended against. as for subs??? im not even sure where that would come in normal subs would have to have a patrol range to even be effective offline, and online they wont help much vs the new hull with missiles as it will just eat them up in a volley. and as for the lurker it cant move it has no cb speed and just as with normal subs once its spotted its a gonner. plus the new hull will be able to hit it from outside so they will never fire back. if ya happen to use one or 2 in your base for def you can trade one for one but thats if the attacker dosent just avoid them and pick the base apart. the 109-115 range was a decent range limit to work with maybe push it to 120 tops with a scope special.
  • TraderJack
    TraderJack
    Incursion Leader
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 1,104
    Nerf ......
  • wing-dang-doodle
    wing-dang-doodle
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 1,368
    yep its gonna kill the game, its not like we have subs or water born turrets for defence...
    Yea....you ll killl something that has 167 range that can shoot from outside (8 squares) the base and can have 4 DNs covering it...with subs and water based turrets....

LMAO.......
    lol, I have met wing, and can tell you,what he does is actually try and snipe attackers on the map......which is probably why he thinks the range is not a problem

oh yes, i remeber you snoopy. we have never met as you claim.., i would not know you from anybody else on here. i do however remember you sending me a message about how lucky i was because you were gonna sink me for trying sniping attacking fleets even though you ran off. next message was how lucky i was because your subs were late to snipe me. yer like the guy that had 2 fellas holding him back even though he would of won if they let go... 
    you keep whining like me but we are still here, i love broken pixels, how about you
  • hanz heizer
    hanz heizer
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 1,006
    thought you want change the game for more balance ? very nice that you spend some guys a new baser and they already HAVE IT BUILD !! i wonder that you know how to type BALANCE cause in game there is none.we are at the exactly same point we been last year.overpowered hulls one after one.and now that joke with the range and not even more land tiles.some must have cry very much on discord that you cater them like that.

• hanz heizer
    hanz heizer
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 1,006
    Nerf ......
    nerf will come after the top in game had their fun and those who not coin have build one or 2 of them

• InSidious_66
    InSidious_66
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 555
    Nerf ......
    nerf will come after the top in game had their fun and those who not coin have build one or 2 of them

So....YUP!!!

Live Long and Prosper
    - WitchKing (''Star Wars'' 1978)