LAG

• Capt_Jack_Sparrow1609
    Capt_Jack_Sparrow1609
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 426
    What I noticed so far. 
    1. Happens at random intervals anywhere from every 2 min to every 7 mins
    2. Going into base and back to map is quick fix, but again after a few mins the issue returns.

• Cheesy_Shark_Tongue
    Cheesy_Shark_Tongue
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 1,914
    What I noticed so far. 
    1. Happens at random intervals anywhere from every 2 min to every 7 mins
    2. Going into base and back to map is quick fix, but again after a few mins the issue returns.

I concur with this.  When it happens, cannot attack any chore targets.
    Quit Spring 2015 or so, returned Jan 2019.  
    QUOTE by John Stribling. - Who needs Jerry Springer, when u have forums. LMAO
  • TedLocke
    TedLocke
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 98
    The lag is caused by too much stuff on the page that is being asked to display. Just look at the pages wall to wall cargo ships, bases, and other targets.  Then you throw in bounty and more stuff is added. I am getting tired of watching my ships floating around when doing a hit on a any of the targets for silo targets.

• Spider Retired
    Spider Retired
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 319
    edited 27 Jan 2019, 5:16AM
    beaners said:
    THE lag is bad in the game can't play. I had targets half blown up on the screen.totally frozen ever since bounty came on line

You think LAG is bad, i do agreed. But whats even worse is the way the game go inresponsive after a few min when Bounty is running, just as it did last bounty. When thats happen you can not target anything or even view targets getting hit. So you need numorus refresh's or base visitits to get targeting back. It suck's also same as lag.

Kixeye need to fix it before runnning a 3rd bounty, because if not it means a 4 day forced vacation to  a lot of players not able to even do TLC's or FM.

Regards
  • OneEyeWild
    OneEyeWild
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 76
    During Bounty kicked out of chores and battles on bases at least 30 times
  • carol.roberts.988926
    carol.roberts.988926
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 221
    Now I can control fleets and play again now Bounty is over, please team remember the limitations of Flash and allow those of us who were still doing FM to play.