Still forgotten base defense

Astraea
Astraea
Greenhorn
Joined Nov 2015 Posts: 4
I wonder if kixeye really won't improve our basic defense? Did they completely forget about new towers, modules and other chips of our bases? Why? Is it so hard? When we get an update for base?
  • Hebe5557555
    Hebe5557555
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2016 Posts: 5
    edited 21 Jan 2019, 2:15PM
    It will never happen. At best, they add couple of towers, which won't improve the balance of our bases in any way. With sadness and grif I want to say, forget about perfect bases...
  • Real Swordfish
    Real Swordfish
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 340
    edited 21 Jan 2019, 4:58PM
    I have lost count of how many posts etc there has been on the subject, and how many very good ideas there has been...  but very much looks like trying to get them to do anything is like flogging  a dead horse...  may as well scrap everything in the base and use the res, the base will get killed easy with or without combat modules. That is how balanced it is. Not really telling you to do that - just making a point.
  • Hebe5557555
    Hebe5557555
    Greenhorn
    Now, bases lvl 40-55 the best. The worst is 80 or high... Cool
  • VEGA Security
    VEGA Security
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2018 Posts: 329
    Swell, I'm almost over that hump. Guess I'll just die.
  • Master Uxi
    Master Uxi
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2016 Posts: 279
    This is cyclical and pretty frustrating. Every time new tech comes out, bases are gimped again and months behind catching up.  A shame no one cares about that beforehand.
  • VEGA Security
    VEGA Security
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2018 Posts: 329
    They could just give a massive DPS buff to base turrets like how it used to be. If the base level stays the same, bases might stand a chance.
  • Hebe5557555
    Hebe5557555
    Greenhorn

And nobody from kixeye service commented our discussion, they absolutely don't care!