3rd Shipyard

Monya P
Monya P
Greenhorn
Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 12
Not sure this is where to post my wish list but hey can't blame a girl for trying. Why won't you give us a 3rd shipyard? Maybe increase res/**** requirement and call it the Fast Trac?? Just think about ;)
  • joe crossland
    joe crossland
    Incursion Leader
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 1,402
    If youre asking for something like a refit yard dont waste your time players have been asking for one for yrs and we ended up with the conquest yard i guess they figure if you wanna refit bad enough and build bad enough to keep up you'll coin it 
  • Monya P
    Monya P
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 12
    Well giving up is not an option or none of us would be playing. What about a 50 coin requirement to ignite the massive boiler system of the Fast Trac? I'm just saying; if there is a will there is a way for both to come to a win/win agreement....one day.
  • joe crossland
    joe crossland
    Incursion Leader
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 1,402
    Monya P said:
    Well giving up is not an option or none of us would be playing. What about a 50 coin requirement to ignite the massive boiler system of the Fast Trac? I'm just saying; if there is a will there is a way for both to come to a win/win agreement....one day.
    like i said they figure if you want to do it bad enough to keep up you'll coin it 

• BattlePirate_BlackShark
    BattlePirate_BlackShark
    Master Tactician
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 2,256
    edited 4 Jan 2019, 4:53PM
    Monya P said:
    Not sure this is where to post my wish list but hey can't blame a girl for trying. Why won't you give us a 3rd shipyard? Maybe increase res/**** requirement and call it the Fast Trac?? Just think about ;)
    They gave us the conquest yard after years of begging, but only because it wasnt doable to build TWO raidfleets AND new conquerorships AND someting new for the FM at the same time. To push the PvP side from the game, we have got the conquest yard.

But we will never get a shipyard dedicated for refits only...their businessplan is, that you WANT a refit that desperately, that you would coin it.
    So they "give" us as much as possible opportunitys and reasons to refit our ships with their endless damage changing from the targets.

A third shipyard would also be against their shipbuildtime-design.
    They gave us the fast buildable skirmish ships to keep us happy during the PvP refactor, but now, we are back to longer shipbuilds.
    They doesnt do that without a intention...they want to monetize a certain percentage from the shipbuildtime we need.

People, which will only build a single fleet per raidcycle can build it for free. A second fleet will be luxury...if you cant manage it, to get every
    accessable shipbuildtoken, you could "probably" want to coin something.

At the moment, we have got the "expert" function in our shipyards, so we can build older ships a little bit faster.
    This year, i dont think, that we will get more like that.

At the moment, they are on a changing orgy trip, so we cant pin it on the wall what we would really need.
    Whatever we would want, they would immediately change some other stuff, so we would end in a situation, which would be much worse as before.
    BlackShark        Born in Sector 429

Decoding Pirateslangword "F.A.R.M." = Foolish Amateur Reaches Midgame
  • MERC MAN
    MERC MAN
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 495
    It has taken kix over 6 years, to capitulate and give us something close to a second shipyard, as much as I agree with you, I think it highly unlikely that they will give us a third.

• Carlos_DaPoof
    Carlos_DaPoof
    Master Tactician
    Joined Mar 2018 Posts: 2,101
    Because it will only result in an increase in build/repair/refit times and chore responsibilities.

" I see no solid discussion or argument. Just whining and name calling. You pose no reason or logic to back up your position and can't articulate a reason why "
  • Lea Devize
    Lea Devize
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2015 Posts: 269
    Because it will only result in an increase in build/repair/refit times and chore responsibilities.

Sounds like Kix's business plan. lol.
  • Lea Devize
    Lea Devize
    Minor Nuisance
    edited 4 Jan 2019, 6:04PM
    New team...new possibilities.  While we're wishing how about a shipyard for every class of ship.  How about shrouded turrets or submersible waterborne turrets like the scourge?  lol...?  If we have the rez how about letting us build or equip multiple things simultaneously...lol?
    BattlePirate_BlackShark
    Master Tactician
    edited 4 Jan 2019, 6:23PM
    New team...new possibilities.  While we're wishing how about a shipyard for every class of ship.  How about shrouded turrets or submersible waterborne turrets like the scourge?  lol...?  If we have the rez how about letting us build or equip multiple things simultaneously...lol?
    You should place your interesting ideas into the "Future Features and Feedback" section from the BP forum.
    Thats usually the place for new ideas...it will take some time, but the team will adapt some ideas.

I was begging for portals for our bases, like in the old Death Grip campaign, but with only two turrets (one left and one right) and with
    slots for specials and armor...after nearly a year, we have finaly got them.

https://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/640682

Gates for our bases! 16.June 2016

Oh, and i also did begging for landtiles...a LOT of landtiles (about 25-30)...and we also have got them.

https://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/641474

Landtiles! We need more Landtiles! 19.June 2016

• Lea Devize
    Lea Devize
    Minor Nuisance
    edited 4 Jan 2019, 6:30PM
    Weren't an idea...was a joke. lol.  I'm thinking Kix used to have a section of the forum specifically for discussing player ideas.  But they did away with it.   Hmmm...

BattlePirate_BlackShark
    Master Tactician
    Weren't an idea...was a joke. lol.

No...thats nice ideas! Give it a try!  :)

Few years ago, everyone did call you crazy, if you wanted a ship with 70 combatspeed...now we have ships with 70 combatspeed.

Everything, which will not cut the revenue from KIX will have a high possibility to be realized as a game-item soon.

• Lea Devize
    Lea Devize
    Minor Nuisance
    Good Lord!  My comments wound up "HERE".  TPWIG2D.    lol.   ('bout right....I suppose)
  • superman1978
    superman1978
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2015 Posts: 25
    mey we will prolly get one in 5 more years lol that or they will take the restriction off the conquest yard so we can build any hull in it

• neil.lomas.555
    neil.lomas.555
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 81
    mey we will prolly get one in 5 more years lol that or they will take the restriction off the conquest yard so we can build any hull in it

building any hull would be better particularly as the conquerors tend to be limited hulls as obviously this limits how many we can build