Base Defending Option vs. Attacker

Tokeman
Tokeman
Minor Nuisance
Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 127
The attacker has the advantage vs base defending, the attacker lost his fleet but can retreat, repair, and attacks again within seconds, sometimes multi times, 90% of the time the base owner is not even logged in. This is unbalanced, Defenders need an option to protect them, I suggest the Defender has the option of Banked (coin) Automatic Instant Base Repair between attacks. 

This will level the advantage, if the attacker can not kill your base in his first attack, then he will not be able too in his second or third or fourth attack. 

• The Qing
    The Qing
    Master Tactician
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 2,345
    Tokeman said:
    The attacker has the advantage vs base defending, the attacker lost his fleet but can retreat, repair, and attacks again within seconds, sometimes multi times, 90% of the time the base owner is not even logged in. This is unbalanced, Defenders need an option to protect them, I suggest the Defender has the option of Banked (coin) Automatic Instant Base Repair between attacks. 

This will level the advantage, if the attacker can not kill your base in his first attack, then he will not be able too in his second or third or fourth attack. 

sheesh, that's the point of having a bubble pad. 
    It's only game, why you have to be mad?
  • Alexa the BAE
    Alexa the BAE
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 417
    Simple solution is no repair button while hitting or being hit. The same way it is with event targets.
    That would limit the number of cowards that retreat and repair or challenge them.
    "a computer once beat me at chess but it was no match for me at kick boxing"
  • Dark_Knight_jr
    Dark_Knight_jr
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2017 Posts: 16
    Simple solution is no repair button while hitting or being hit. The same way it is with event targets.
    That would limit the number of cowards that retreat and repair or challenge them.
    I like this idea a lot, but here's my own...

I suggest they make a 30 to 60 second bubble once an attacker retreats to repair and re-attack.   This gives the defender enough time to repair their defending fleet, or swap out for another.   And also makes their attacking fleet a potential target for the defender's alliance members, while waiting for that bubble to pop. 
  • Tom Caswell
    Tom Caswell
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 93
    1. LOL, You folks actually think KIx will do anything? They have had this game online for years, and to this day they STILL aint figured out how to fix anything. Every time they claim to update things, they just screw something else up. Base attack replay never works right. Lag is just as bad as it ever was. People have been asking to level the playing field for years too. Kix does nothing for regular folks. Its all focused on the coiners. As long as kix can keep lining their pockets, they are NEVER gonna change anything, they only make changes for the coiners and could care less about anyone or anything else.