Krampocalypse Discussion Thread

• kixeyeuser_644199293_22421_4327835
    kixeyeuser_644199293_22421_4327835
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2017 Posts: 27
    CM Chris said:
    Gold Sale is turning off tomorrow (Saturday) at noon PST.
    Of all the comments you could have added to the thread, this is the rubbish you come out with? We already know this, as it's prominently displayed within the game...
  • Jason Orchard
    Jason Orchard
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2017 Posts: 33
    edited 29 Dec 2018, 10:41AM
    woot woot yesssssssssss stuck in a lvl100 and cant even retreat due to flashes crashes wootwoot but my coffee is good:)  after 4 flashes crashes i got the target  :)
  • Nick_L0358
    Nick_L0358
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 7
    So whoopee feckin Doo the gold sale is ending is that really the level we are at with all the issues with the game and RAID the end of gold sail is at the top of the agender  not the lag not the long repair times not the long build times not the raid after raid after raid after weekly after TLC after bounty NOt the let stop FVF beacuse we have issues lets get that fixed so the game can flow OH no THE GOLD SALE ENDS SOON wake up kix your  killing tour self
  • Capt_Gossamer
    Capt_Gossamer
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 477
    Getr said:
    Kalidor55 said:
    Kalidor55 said:

I will have to troll you there micheal. Clever strategic usage of tokesn will get a good one done.
    Ive got last gms tolens in staah.
    Ive got the points stacked ready to buy this weeks fm tokens as soon i open my stashed ones.
    Ive got all next weeks fm chests to get.
    So shall we say worst case scenario 5 days each week.. theres 3 x 5 days = 15 days.
    Oh and 7 days of normal days worth of time
    Raid is actually in 13 days to be honest

So if mine was 13 days plus 15 days long 28 day build it will still be ready.
    And my 4th unarmored full normal erad finishes today as i used time and token management effectively without coining.

So if you started your 22 day brutal build today after redeeming it
    Raid in 13 days leaving you only 9 days of your build.. this weeks fm chests if you havent wasted them and saved them knowing you had a flag build coming up..and next weeks FM chests to come will see yours done too.

Sorry to call it but there ya go.

How can you have 4 complete unarmored ship done if you did'nt used last FM token yet ?
    I might be dum but somehting don't add up in my head.

When you say full i assume all weapon and special right  ?

you have a point.

ill add.. then i had 17 x 1 day siege tokens that i never used in my inventory from 11 months ago.
    yes we had these tlcs ages ago back when hydra was the top ship and then protocents were first introduced, to get siege tokens and almost every raid at the time gave out siege tokens as prizes.
    i only ever used the generic ones so i saved up my class specific ones.

as goss said i have the fleets and had back then too, the fleets to get 800 mil- 1 bn in raid points so i could always buy out every token store.

and by full i mean the whole works, minus the armor as i was biding my time to see what was coming or till i had accumulated enough d6c and d6r. from the fm ( now we have the krampus event armor i have no need of full d6 anymore)
    So what was the point to talk about stategie and  clever usage of tokens and build time.  How many players have saved tokens from 11 months ago.  You are telling me that you knew that these tokens would be usefull 11 months later ? Lol
    Your post was written like we are all dum because we don't have 4 ship ready by now. You only talked about last FM token.  
    actually yes... new siege rotation next year, ooh i got siege tokens ill save them for next years siege cycle.

gosh.. ive even got 6 x 1 day skirmish tokens saved for next years skirmish cycle when the bats/razors  become the 2nd rate ships. i would assume that will be august 2019ish
    every cycle come around. if you can save them for the following cycle to give you a head start then, why not!

and you are taking my discussion out of context a bit.
    i never insinuated you or everyone else were dumdums for not saving last weeks fm tokens.
    i was showing how it is possible to get the brutal eradicator fully built if you can get it started right away.

13 days till raid, this current weeks fm tokens 5 days, next weeks fm tokens 5 days... 23 days build right there.
    dont even need last weeks fm tokens saved up, so yes use them to complete a normal erad, last weeks fm tokens dont even factor into building a brutal erad.
    Yep, this right here proves Warren is a mook or a liar.   Ignore his dorky ramblings !....He most likely saved his 1st pair of underwear that he whacked into back in 1970 cause he knew he would need a hard crusty table leg
    shim today.

I've been in game with Warren for many years, he knows his S**T yes he is a bit over the top on saving chests and rolling to save up over 18 GM (we always trying to one up each other on it) but to call him a "mook or a liar" without really knowing what or how he does is just ignorance. He has the numbers down to a science with builds and hits and yes he has probably over 50 chests saved for when he needs. He also has some of the best fleet designs and his base is no slouch So unless you are willing to show your stats, base or fleets I guess you will just continue trolling to feel better.
  • Blitzfinger44
    Blitzfinger44
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Apr 2015 Posts: 411
    Getr said:
    Kalidor55 said:
    Kalidor55 said:

I will have to troll you there micheal. Clever strategic usage of tokesn will get a good one done.
    Ive got last gms tolens in staah.
    Ive got the points stacked ready to buy this weeks fm tokens as soon i open my stashed ones.
    Ive got all next weeks fm chests to get.
    So shall we say worst case scenario 5 days each week.. theres 3 x 5 days = 15 days.
    Oh and 7 days of normal days worth of time
    Raid is actually in 13 days to be honest

So if mine was 13 days plus 15 days long 28 day build it will still be ready.
    And my 4th unarmored full normal erad finishes today as i used time and token management effectively without coining.

So if you started your 22 day brutal build today after redeeming it
    Raid in 13 days leaving you only 9 days of your build.. this weeks fm chests if you havent wasted them and saved them knowing you had a flag build coming up..and next weeks FM chests to come will see yours done too.

Sorry to call it but there ya go.

How can you have 4 complete unarmored ship done if you did'nt used last FM token yet ?
    I might be dum but somehting don't add up in my head.

When you say full i assume all weapon and special right  ?

you have a point.

ill add.. then i had 17 x 1 day siege tokens that i never used in my inventory from 11 months ago.
    yes we had these tlcs ages ago back when hydra was the top ship and then protocents were first introduced, to get siege tokens and almost every raid at the time gave out siege tokens as prizes.
    i only ever used the generic ones so i saved up my class specific ones.

as goss said i have the fleets and had back then too, the fleets to get 800 mil- 1 bn in raid points so i could always buy out every token store.

and by full i mean the whole works, minus the armor as i was biding my time to see what was coming or till i had accumulated enough d6c and d6r. from the fm ( now we have the krampus event armor i have no need of full d6 anymore)
    So what was the point to talk about stategie and  clever usage of tokens and build time.  How many players have saved tokens from 11 months ago.  You are telling me that you knew that these tokens would be usefull 11 months later ? Lol
    Your post was written like we are all dum because we don't have 4 ship ready by now. You only talked about last FM token.  
    actually yes... new siege rotation next year, ooh i got siege tokens ill save them for next years siege cycle.

gosh.. ive even got 6 x 1 day skirmish tokens saved for next years skirmish cycle when the bats/razors  become the 2nd rate ships. i would assume that will be august 2019ish
    every cycle come around. if you can save them for the following cycle to give you a head start then, why not!

and you are taking my discussion out of context a bit.
    i never insinuated you or everyone else were dumdums for not saving last weeks fm tokens.
    i was showing how it is possible to get the brutal eradicator fully built if you can get it started right away.

13 days till raid, this current weeks fm tokens 5 days, next weeks fm tokens 5 days... 23 days build right there.
    dont even need last weeks fm tokens saved up, so yes use them to complete a normal erad, last weeks fm tokens dont even factor into building a brutal erad.
    Yep, this right here proves Warren is a mook or a liar.   Ignore his dorky ramblings !....He most likely saved his 1st pair of underwear that he whacked into back in 1970 cause he knew he would need a hard crusty table leg
    shim today.

I've been in game with Warren for many years, he knows his S**T yes he is a bit over the top on saving chests and rolling to save up over 18 GM (we always trying to one up each other on it) but to call him a "mook or a liar" without really knowing what or how he does is just ignorance. He has the numbers down to a science with builds and hits and yes he has probably over 50 chests saved for when he needs. He also has some of the best fleet designs and his base is no slouch So unless you are willing to show your stats, base or fleets I guess you will just continue trolling to feel better.
    Yes exactly.  In Warren's post was one of the most valuable lessons in the game, regarding asset conservation, time management and economics.  Really that is at least as big a part of the game, if not bigger, than battles.  Wise choices equal being better prepared and spending less.  Learn those lessons or continue to flounder (and complain).
  • pennsoccer19
    pennsoccer19
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 4
    pitiful raid, I cant even attack without losing shipsmdue to crash and lag.

• Lady-naima
    Lady-naima
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 108
    please next time also a extra repair slot like the one in bounty 

• DogStar123
    DogStar123
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 1,627
    Final assessment:  Did nine encounters to receive 90K points. At 5 minute per encounter, approx., that is 45 minutes combat time with 36 hours total slow repair.  So with my math skills I come up with 2% combat time, 98% repair time.  I sometimes offer Kixeye suggestions to improve their product, but they never listen. And thank you to all the players who enjoy keeping this train rolling.
  • gypsyvixcent
    gypsyvixcent
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 281
    edited 29 Dec 2018, 6:50PM
    You said you were cutting down on content and chores. You have now added in a 3rd raid. We have a raid where we win content. This is enough. Then you bung in the bounty and add even more content. Now I hope this is you lot testing the waters and realising that in fact, you have pushed your luck and players too far. The game is at an all time low in my opinion.  l've got players not knowing what to fit on where as everything has got too complicated. Your attempt to fix it has made it worse. We have now been clumped together, causing severe lag and flash crashes galore. We can never seem to get you to fix stuff we need, like playback for a start. Rather than spending time to fix the stuff we need, you find time to roll out stuff we don't. Inventing more events we don't need. It's like a cash grab. What you are doing is making people sit back and think "when do you say enough is enough"? I am one of these people.
  • Fred Dibner
    Fred Dibner
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2015 Posts: 198
    Fed up of flash crashes and unreactive fleets, total nonsense this whole charade :(

My last ticket got no response, says sent to company, well that's absolute nonsense as it will be filed with the bills and rental due.

Joke this is :(
  • Rainlion
    Rainlion
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 208
    **** you all at kix just can't stop can you Must be one bad CRACK HABIT but keep on as the stupid whales are gonna coin their ****'s off for some retarded bragging rights. How does it feel to be causing your own unemployment cause you know there is not any other company gonna hire you hell you can't even get this game right wtf makes you think anyone else will want you when they see you worked at Glitcheye.
    have some cheese to go with that whine
  • SnickerBP
    SnickerBP
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1,371
    Final assessment:  Did nine encounters to receive 90K points. At 5 minute per encounter, approx., that is 45 minutes combat time with 36 hours total slow repair.  So with my math skills I come up with 2% combat time, 98% repair time.  I sometimes offer Kixeye suggestions to improve their product, but they never listen. And thank you to all the players who enjoy keeping this train rolling.
    But your final assessment ALSO shows that for reasonable seat time, one could get is really needed from this "raid"...
  • robert.engels1
    robert.engels1
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 2
    Fix what dosent work rite,Before go adding more crap to game.
  • Nemo_Dutchman
    Nemo_Dutchman
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 198
    Will the next Raid have this much LAG and FLASH CRASHES?  if YES, I'll pass....
  • Dave Martin
    Dave Martin
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 553
    need to add ship token eradicator vxp tokens and breacher to prize list

• stephenl90
    stephenl90
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 813
    For me that has got to be the worst campaign/raid ever. 100s with Bat fleets 7hrs plus repair. 80s with Fangs(recommended!!!) 7hrs plus just hitting first batch of ships. Wasting my time.

• was doing this raid thing but getting sick of game freezing constantly  i said the game was on a death roll well it must be on life suport now and it keeps breaking down  kix when are you going to start fixing intead of messing 
  • SnickerBP
    SnickerBP
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1,371
    was doing this raid thing but getting sick of game freezing constantly  i said the game was on a death roll well it must be on life suport now and it keeps breaking down  kix when are you going to start fixing intead of messing 
    But oddly enough not everyone is freezing or lagging or crashing... i know we like to blame it only on kix but maybe its not just them.... pc/isp... rain on ur house.. anything is possible.
  • Kalidor55
    Kalidor55
    Master Tactician
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 2,260
    SnickerBP said:
    was doing this raid thing but getting sick of game freezing constantly  i said the game was on a death roll well it must be on life suport now and it keeps breaking down  kix when are you going to start fixing intead of messing 
    But oddly enough not everyone is freezing or lagging or crashing... i know we like to blame it only on kix but maybe its not just them.... pc/isp... rain on ur house.. anything is possible.
    Yep sure.  I do the FM target and it goes like butter.  I do the event target and i freeze, crash and can't drive the %?&/$% ship.  Yep its on my side.
  • michael.west.750
    michael.west.750
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 1,598
    SnickerBP said:
    The days of glitches only affecting everyone or it's not true have been long over. For well over a year now, some players get glitches and others don't. In these cases, it's probably most likely to be the particular server that the player accesses kix from. That's something the player has no control over. 
  • filmbryan1
    filmbryan1
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 5,774
    Sigh... all of these prizes should have been in the last raid. This is the millennium gun debacle 2.0
    You will only receive my scorn from this point forward
  • Newdelhead_C
    Newdelhead_C
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 20
    Im sure someone has mentioned this but im not going to look through days of comments to find it. but what are the chances Kix will sell the hat to its players. I for one would buy it. Maybe design other versions for the other factions. Also a shirt or two would be cool.
  • matthew.spicer.507
    matthew.spicer.507
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 67
    How about replying to tickets that would be nice
  • petar_BG
    petar_BG
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 22
    The game is very interrupted and has indestructible towers :)
  • The Amazing Jeff
    The Amazing Jeff
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 932
    SnickerBP said:
    I'm not aware of anyone who has not been getting freezing and flash crash during this event. I would be interested, anyone [not in kix hq] not having performance issues?
  • michael.west.750
    michael.west.750
    I have had lag and skipping in these event targets. No crashes though. I also clear cache/cookies and reload game every three or four targets.
  • Blitzfinger44
    Blitzfinger44
    Skilled Warrior
    SnickerBP said:
    I'm not aware of anyone who has not been getting freezing and flash crash during this event. I would be interested, anyone [not in kix hq] not having performance issues?
    None here. No lag, no crashes. Every target has been smooth for me. 
    I know no one likes to hear that it's them and not Kix, but like SnickerBP said, there are a lot of possibilities.  It's possible Kix's servers are in different locations, and perhaps tied to particular worlds, so OK, maybe one has trouble and that creates lag for some and not others, but those issues (in corporate data centers) are usually dealt with quickly. (I speculate on their likely setup - I don't know their environment).  Many more of the factors involve issues at the user's computer or ISP.  North American ISPs in particular are notorious for throttling at their leisure.  Believe it or not the USA has maybe the worst internet capability in the world.
    Also keep in mind that many more people are online in general during a holiday week.  Fortnite has even been giving me sone lag and thats not typical.
  • The Amazing Jeff
    The Amazing Jeff
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 932

None here. No lag, no crashes. Every target has been smooth for me
    Do you mind sharing your world and general location in the (real) world?

see how many more we get
  • Blitzfinger44
    Blitzfinger44
    Skilled Warrior

None here. No lag, no crashes. Every target has been smooth for me
    Do you mind sharing your world and general location in the (real) world?

see how many more we get
    Alpha.  North east US.
  • michael.west.750
    michael.west.750
    Players can turn off programs that update automatically or run in the background. They can delete programs/files that aren't needed, to free up resources. The more hard drive space you have the more virtual ram you have. They can even refresh their wireless modem/router. 

All these things pretty much don't help with this game. The problems are more on kix side than the players. Those with new computers and high speed connections prove that.

All you have to do is go to other games to see no problems in other games but all kinds of problems in this game. This game has no where near the traffic it had years ago.

The biggest issue is this game is eating 1.5 to 2.5 GB's ram, just to load the map. I can't think of any other facebook games that eat that much ram. That's why people have glitches. Having 16 GB ram available, instead of 4, doesn't help either.

Mac, windows, operating systems, browsers, available ram, and connection speeds have all been tested. The common denominator is this game.

Hopefully the platform switch, to html 5, will fix it.