Resources lost when cancelled upgrade.

john.caldwell
john.caldwell
Greenhorn
Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 8
I started an upgrade from lvl V to lvl VI arms lab.  When I cancelled the upgrade after 8 minutes, it did not give me my resources back.

User ID: 2891914
  • john.caldwell
    john.caldwell
    Greenhorn
    PS:  I refreshed the page and the resources were still not added back.
  • Zoidberg
    Zoidberg
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 294
    That's right, if you cancel after 5 minutes have elapsed you have to click through a warning saying you won't receive a refund. 
    (\/)_( ;,,; )_(\/)
  • john.caldwell
    john.caldwell
    Greenhorn
    That's right, if you cancel after 5 minutes have elapsed you have to click through a warning saying you won't receive a refund. 

I thought that was the same warning as the others and your other games saying you will lose the progress, NOT the resources.  Why would you have such a policy?  All that does is upset players and makes absolutely NO sense at all as far as the game goes.  Here is a promise KIXEYE, I will never spend a single cent on this game unless I get my resources back.  Yep, that's right.

• CM Skeedorr
    CM Skeedorr
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 2,697
    edited 15 Aug 2013, 7:54PM
    I'm sorry to hear you didn't fully understand the warning that popped up. In the future please be sure to fully read any pop ups or warnings before proceeding with the intended action. Unfortunately we are unable to provide refunds on resources for instances of this nature as this is per design of the game.

• Robert.Baldwin
    Robert.Baldwin
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 9
    This is bullshit and the warning isn't all that clear. It's also hypocritical in that you selectively don't refund the hardest to get resources(Uranium & Base Parts) but have no problem refunding a portion of the rest. He's right, it's also poor game design you incompetent bastards!