bat fleet gift huge advanytage to some

graeme.coates1
graeme.coates1
Potential Threat
Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 49
hello sorry to knock something for free but this gift of only one of the hulls hugely advantages those who built razors as they now have both fleets and us that built bats dont have razors to complete sets
  • Undertaker.7
    Undertaker.7
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 28
    Thank you for gifts 
  • black dest
    black dest
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2016 Posts: 198
    I got a bat fleet today, but it came only normal bats, no flag.
  • Punkersmurf
    Punkersmurf
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 342
    Like they say....Was the thought that counted so thanx Kix.

Question i have is....when i scrap these new bats will i get those elusive gale4 & cormorants???

I know, logic would dictate that any limited special/weapon/armour would normally be returned to you when you scrap a ship, just wanted to confirm that will be the case.

• whatever11
    whatever11
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 304

Question i have is....when i scrap these new bats will i get those elusive gale4 & cormorants???

I know, logic would dictate that any limited special/weapon/armour would normally be returned to you when you scrap a ship, just wanted to confirm that will be the case.

good question as i'm thinking of scrapping them for them limited item to put on the fleet i built as my fleet has better damage & defance % & them limited item will make it even better
  • Dario Wilkowski
    Dario Wilkowski
    Master Tactician
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 2,386

good question as i'm thinking of scrapping them for them limited item to put on the fleet i built as my fleet has better damage & defance % & them limited item will make it even better
    yes , u can scrap em and free up limited techs, thats what i did :) Loved KixMass gift :) 
  • whatever11
    whatever11
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 304
    woops, forgot to say thankyou  klix, was to stunned at first for the pressy :)
  • Punkersmurf
    Punkersmurf
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 342

yes , u can scrap em and free up limited techs, thats what i did :) Loved KixMass gift :) 
    Ty Dario for confirming that
  • bill.thomas.372
    bill.thomas.372
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 41
    my thanks as well...

• Angus_B
    Angus_B
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 976
    many thanks for the new free bat fleet but folks should always be aware of the gift horse;    my own build bat fleet with flag does the ssrb skirmish for 20 mins damage; as a test I used the new 5 bat flt and lo and behold took 50 mins damage.

It is always NICE to get something from kix but no good deed goes unpunished, ie:   the fleet aint as good as some are expecting but much better than a lot had.

In summary:   many thanks and merry kixmass
  • ogrish
    ogrish
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2016 Posts: 299
    Was not expecting a gift fleet, but wanted to say thanks Kix!
  • d.scott.hewitt
    d.scott.hewitt
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 3,179
    hello sorry to knock something for free but this gift of only one of the hulls hugely advantages those who built razors as they now have both fleets and us that built bats dont have razors to complete sets
    Everyone is getting them. They have Hyper-30 and the Hydrofoil Tac Shield, as well as a Comorant Anti-Torpedo and a Gale Defense IV. 
  • michael.west.750
    michael.west.750
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 1,598
    Not a bad thing to have two bat fleets. Kill one in raid and get it repairing. Use the other one on easier targets to grind more points. When first fleet is repaired, start over again.

The kix bats only do half the damage of two of my bats and a tiny bit less damage than the two cm bats that I built. 

I like that the kix bats didn't take from our limited items like past ships have.

Scrap them later for the hyper 30s.

So kix bat and have some fun.

Also, it's merry Christmas, not merry kixmas.
  • d.scott.hewitt
    d.scott.hewitt
    Unicorn Overlord
    I got a bat fleet today, but it came only normal bats, no flag.
    Probably intentional. If they send out the Flagship, and someone already has it, it causes a glitch, since hte limit is one. {The same thing happened when the sold the Gutspill Phoenix. There was an Offer with just the Flagship, and one with the Flag plus full Fleet. If you got both, it caused problems.}
  • michael.west.750
    michael.west.750
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 1,598
    An alli member logged in this morning and got the five bats. He also got the tokens. Everyone else only got the five bats.

Seems like kix should give everyone the tokens or nobody gets them that didn't do the tlc while it was active.
  • d.scott.hewitt
    d.scott.hewitt
    Unicorn Overlord
    An alli member logged in this morning and got the five bats. He also got the tokens. Everyone else only got the five bats.

Seems like kix should give everyone the tokens or nobody gets them that didn't do the tlc while it was active.
    Yeah. The pop up says the Bats and Resources, but many are not getting the Resources or Tokens. 

• Barabbas
    Barabbas
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Mar 2011 Posts: 845
    Thankyou Kix, it's not often we get something unexpected like this and it was a nice surprise. x
    Barabbas 
  • Balrog-NH
    Balrog-NH
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 468
    CMHN said:
    Don't look a free horse in the mouth.    I for one am surprised with the gift, especially right before a raid.    This will help a lot of people out to be able to compete in the raid this time.  Maybe they will be able to get the new hull and help them get caught up in the game.   This is a great gesture from Kixeye, they didn't have to do anything.
    It is a nice gesture even if in error with timing.   However,  I for one did not get the bonus fleet nor all the resources and tokens.    The point that a player that chose Razors and now received Bat fleet versus a player that now has two Bat fleets creates game imbalance is valid.    Never mind the tokens ........ 
  • ltcjim
    ltcjim
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 14
    I would like to say thank you also. I know it was a hard decision but then doing the right thing is sometimes very hard. I bet the repair coin goes up too.
  • brian.pringle.79
    brian.pringle.79
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 11
    Yes, thanks Kix for the gift.  A nice surprise.
  • Rapse
    Rapse
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 203
    I had both fleets already so i scrapped them, should i complain?
    NO! Im greatfull that some people got something that makes their gaming experience better

Ty Kixeye for this generous gift <3
  • Lord_Kazzak
    Lord_Kazzak
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 35
    Not realy feeling bad but this gift is literaly garbage and will end up getting just scrapped, i already got booth fleets, an razortail and an batray fleet booth with flagships and booth skulled, i just only got resources while everyone without an batray fleet got an nice gift.

Kixeye gave it out because some people are "disadavantaged" because of the the bug campagne, and now they disadvantaged everyone who already got an batray fleet.
  • MERC MAN
    MERC MAN
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 495
    Batts do the Razer target adequately well with good driving, much better than Razers do the Batt target.
  • wing-dang-doodle
    wing-dang-doodle
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 1,418
    Not realy feeling bad but this gift is literaly garbage and will end up getting just scrapped, i already got booth fleets, an razortail and an batray fleet booth with flagships and booth skulled, i just only got resources while everyone without an batray fleet got an nice gift.

Kixeye gave it out because some people are "disadavantaged" because of the the bug campagne, and now they disadvantaged everyone who already got an batray fleet.
    i already have both fleets. i dont feel disadvantaged. im grateful for receiving a gift. 
    you keep whining like me but we are still here, i love broken pixels, how about you
  • Netsnoop
    Netsnoop
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2017 Posts: 6

Kix can do what they want, there will always be players who complain and start crying
  • david.drake.9678067
    david.drake.9678067
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 804
    quit your begging and crying and accept the free gift for gods sake. The specials alone on it are a huge advantage to all

• Airdefender
    Airdefender
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 118
    Whilst I'm very happy to get a reserve fleet of bats,  CM Chris did say we would also be getting a stockpile of resources.  Now I have seen that some have received resources and some haven't, me included.  I would just like some clarification if everybody will be getting the resources or is it random, or just a chosen few?
  • captaindavyjones39
    captaindavyjones39
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 12
    THANK YOU!!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!!! THANK YOU KIXEYE!!!!! What an outstanding set of gifts! It would have taken me till next year this time to have a fleet this awesome! To be honest, I don't know if I would have an Apollo fleet. LOVED that buy. That and the Tideseeker fleets. You messed up on a raid a month ago and gave everyone 10,000 points. THANKS!! The tokens were an amazing set of gifts as well. I had very low goals for today's raid. Now, the sky is the limit. THANK YOU SO MUCH KIXEYE!!!!! The last year or so you've really listened to feedback and have made major changes (FM missions are perfect - don't change it) and it shows. Don't listen to the punks...THANK YOU KIXEYE AND KEEP IT UP!!!!
  • nrubnus
    nrubnus
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 763
    Personally I appreciate it. Thank you Kix! :)
    This game is rapidly dying. 
  • mark.matthews.94
    mark.matthews.94
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 836
    In the pinned posts, they have already said that the "gold" package that went out - the one with the Brennus Flag and four fully ranked and loaded batrays, the ship build tokens, the structure build and repair tokens, the resources, and what ever else that a few got, but most didn't, was an error made yesterday by Kix and was retracted shortly after it was made. The ones that logged in, for whatever short time that the "gift" was live, were able to claim the gift before it was retracted.  Its not like they intended to give some more than others - it just sort of happened.