coin grabbers

Zach_L68
Zach_L68
Potential Threat
Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 72
with this last update this should be the official name now.....it cant be battle pirates..battles are not allowed or too restricted...pirates steal what they can where they can but not any more with the restrictions.
  • sotired
    sotired
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 89
    since day one of breacher release I have been hit 4 times with them, means they are being coined heavy as I see them in a smaller area of the game. I could just imagine how many are actually out there. What are they like about 100$ a piece?? this is how players actually are so unfortunately we are always gonna see "coin grab" material introduction. it does suck for small coiner and non coiner but its the game we play 
  • James Leon
    James Leon
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 1,744
    sotired said:
    since day one of breacher release I have been hit 4 times with them, means they are being coined heavy as I see them in a smaller area of the game. I could just imagine how many are actually out there. What are they like about 100$ a piece?? this is how players actually are so unfortunately we are always gonna see "coin grab" material introduction. it does suck for small coiner and non coiner but its the game we play 
    I was able to win them for free. build tokens are used and last week there was a big sale on gold. They are not even close to hundred bucks for all of them.  And since they come with counter,measures and already good armor  people are holding off of adding, which shortens build times. I think that everyone knows and wants to use them before next Monday when after the raid the breacher will probably be a lot less strong than it is today.
    ahava veshalom
  • sotired
    sotired
    Potential Threat
    sotired said:
    I was able to win them for free. build tokens are used and last week there was a big sale on gold. They are not even close to hundred bucks for all of them.  And since they come with counter,measures and already good armor  people are holding off of adding, which shortens build times. I think that everyone knows and wants to use them before next Monday when after the raid the breacher will probably be a lot less strong than it is today.
    free win yes free build no. so build one is a few tokens got the hull but I have breacher too not a full setup and not fancy armor not even all armor slots selected and its at 1014 gold thats $101.40 and not full build. buy gold cheaper ok so what then $75.00 full build?? X3 thats $225 
  • warren.fee.3
    warren.fee.3
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 1,953
    edited 3 Dec 2018, 7:07PM

Op said battles too restricted . Pirates should he able to do as they please... thats the key message.

So to me the op is complaining about 1 of 2 things...
    Base race being icebreaker T6 locked...
    Or a whine about not being able to snipe someones vulnerable pve chore fleet with any instant i win pvp fleet.

Personally i feel the second one is the restriction he was getting at.
    If so. Tough look at how many threads are already on this issue and the majorities of the replies being in favor of chore fleets being safe from instant death.

• sotired
    sotired
    Potential Threat

Op said battles too restricted . Pirates should he able to do as they please... thats the key message.

So to me the op is complaining about 1 of 2 things...
    Base race being icebreaker T6 locked...
    Or a whine about not being able to snipe someones vulnerable pve chore fleet with any instant i win pvp fleet.

Personally i feel the secon one is the restriction he was getting at.
    If so. Tough look at how many threads are already on this issue and the majorities of the replies being in favour of chore fleets being safe from instant death.

its titled coin grab thats my take on it that updates new info/features designed for coins to benefit most. And yes the post itself I agree about the whine that he cant take his 600 level fleet and kill a 60 level res getter.  I personally am in favor of fleet restriction simple fact is in the title "chore" they are not built for PvP and most are all set for auto battle 
  • Carlos_DaPoof
    Carlos_DaPoof
    Master Tactician
    Joined Mar 2018 Posts: 2,106
    Zach_L68 said:
    with this last update this should be the official name now.....it cant be battle pirates..battles are not allowed or too restricted...pirates steal what they can where they can but not any more with the restrictions.
    Another ****-hurt sniper? 
    I'm not sure how that translates to "coin grab."
    Nice to make a point about pirates being able to steal what they want but then coming down on a company for allegedly doing same........eh?
    " I see no solid discussion or argument. Just whining and name calling. You pose no reason or logic to back up your position and can't articulate a reason why "
  • warren.fee.3
    warren.fee.3
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 1,953
    edited 3 Dec 2018, 7:10PM

@Carlos_DaPoof said:
    Zach_L68 said:

Nice to make a point about pirates being able to steal what they want but then coming down on a company for allegedly doing same........eh?

Yep that how i interpreted it.
    Whining hard done too ex sniper.
    I did suggest that was my guess in my earlier post.

Yet another thread to go, to be closed as crying ex sniper throwing his dummy out the pram.
    Good riddance to the lot of them.
    Hehe.

• Zach_L68
    Zach_L68
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 72
    Zach_L68 said:
    you fail on that...i was a level 46 until i logged in..the free fleets they dumped on me jacked me to level 54..i dont even have subs i stopped playing 2 years ago so you are the looser on the ****-hurt sniper comment..your troll post is a fail as is your coined "expertise"
  • David Gilmore CN
    David Gilmore CN
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 75
    Zach_L68 said:
    Ah so another whiner that his fleets got hit as like what has been allowed for 7 years in the game. Apparently you do not know the difference between Corporate Greed and Piracy.