Official Bacon Discussion

• james.mathews.77
    james.mathews.77
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 18
    u can remove the little red blinking thing from the buy coin tab lmao that not going to happen no chance in a blue bacon hell is that going to happen 
    mmm blue bacon...
  • james.mathews.77
    james.mathews.77
    Greenhorn
    considering i have shelled out probably 60 bucks in the month ive been back...i refuse to pay for this hot load of garbage
  • patriciakenny
    patriciakenny
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2016 Posts: 21
    Stevie22 said:
    CM Chris said:
    Some questions have come in about having half repair in the Bacon activity. This has not been included because the point payouts have doubled in activity targets, meaning much less seat time to complete the activity (which can be further decreased by blitzing if you wish, but is still a time reduction even if you do not choose to blitz any targets).

Additionally, not having half repair on allows us to continue running our normally scheduled activities, for those who would like to stick to their regular play schedule.
    Sorry Chris but ramping up the damage by 5x sort of negates your tiny increase in points per target, It does ruduce seat time though cos off the game while fleets repairlol. This whole thing Refractor (reads reduction in numbers and not much else) stupid ramped up raid, removal of sniping (actually what PIRATES really did) is just BS. You had a really good opportunity to sort this game but as usual you talked to the wrong people to find out how to do it lol. BIGGEST THING WRONG WITH THIS GAME IS DEFLECTION period, game was great with just normal defence % are you so blind you cant see that!!! Refractor is supposed to simplify things but it is still the same guessing how deflection works WRONG WRONG WRONG. Turn the game back about 6yrs and start again, it was a fun game then easy to play and understand what thing do.
    Well said stevie, its just nearly the same as my hubby has been saying to me and hes been playing a lot longer than me
  • Scullgirl
    Scullgirl
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 132
    Crashed as soon as i entered a target and was almost dead when I got back in. I am DONE with this joke of a raid or whatever calls it.
    Will Kix fix please fix something broke in the game without breaking 1 or more things as they do so?? 
  • The_BoogieMan
    The_BoogieMan
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 48
    This event is seriously retarded. damage taken severely out weighs the reward. Congrats on another idiotic event. 
  • cookie2010
    cookie2010
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 4
    money money money. new sports cars all round kixeye
  • Jeffrey Irwin
    Jeffrey Irwin
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 1
    The HELL with the BACON 1st time out I got 5 1/2hrs damage ...2nd time out I put a one star Silent Hunter crew on and barely killed the FREAKING thing ..........SO stick it up your **** if you want me to play this BULL**** any more
  • The_BoogieMan
    The_BoogieMan
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 48
    Oh and before I forget, great job on the serious lag in the game. Oh wait, that is he players computer issue, never kixeye's issue, lol. **** this game, it is a **** joke. 
  • Hank Val
    Hank Val
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 192
    You notice Kix hasn't responded to any of this! They already getting ready for black friday shopping.

The Grumpy Grump
  • patriciakenny
    patriciakenny
    Greenhorn
    u can remove the little red blinking thing from the buy coin tab lmao that not going to happen no chance in a blue bacon hell is that going to happen 
    mmm blue bacon...
    yeah , bacon gone off / or well past use by date
  • deepsix
    deepsix
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 87
    The only good thing about this event are the prizes, too bad I won't be able to get any! Every tier has a ship requirement I don't own or haven't yet finished. Finally finished my complete flt of bats with flag and was looking forward to trying out some tougher targets, now I can't do squat!  Major Fail!!!
  • sebastion41
    sebastion41
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 259
    This bacon is spoiled, it has maggots in it.
  • james.mathews.77
    james.mathews.77
    Greenhorn
    mmm blue bacon...
    i was thinking green eggs and ham...but blue...
  • patriciakenny
    patriciakenny
    Greenhorn
    mmm blue bacon...
    i was thinking green eggs and ham...but blue...
    I'm into pink like most girls but pink bacon and eggs, really ?

• Edward Elling
    Edward Elling
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 14
    i need an assault fleet to hit certain targets,i try manticores,no good.I need skirmish fleets to hit others ,so i use batrays,no good.Well that was fun im done thanks for nothing.Who's the new fuktard in charge,maybe he can blow sunshine up his dogs **** cause the game just got worse,thanks for nothing

• lyminster
    lyminster
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2016 Posts: 9
    CM Chris said:
    Discuss the Bringing Home the Bacon activity in this thread!
    Is this a trick question. Truth is ? WTF look at this thread and for once in your lives act on it
  • james.mathews.77
    james.mathews.77
    Greenhorn
    lyminster said:
    CM Chris said:
    Discuss the Bringing Home the Bacon activity in this thread!
    Is this a trick question. Truth is ? WTF look at this thread and for once in your lives act on it
    theyll reply monday when its done and over..."long holiday weekend" and all
  • Maritime r
    Maritime r
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 69
    Duck Kixeye you really know how to alienate your pay cheques,what a clusterduck this is
  • Goldendoodle
    Goldendoodle
    WC Game Team
    Joined Aug 2017 Posts: 98
    edited 22 Nov 2018, 12:40AM
    Stevie22 said:
    CM Chris said:
    Some questions have come in about having half repair in the Bacon activity. This has not been included because the point payouts have doubled in activity targets, meaning much less seat time to complete the activity (which can be further decreased by blitzing if you wish, but is still a time reduction even if you do not choose to blitz any targets).

Additionally, not having half repair on allows us to continue running our normally scheduled activities, for those who would like to stick to their regular play schedule.
    Sorry Chris but ramping up the damage by 5x sort of negates your tiny increase in points per target, It does ruduce seat time though cos off the game while fleets repairlol. This whole thing Refractor (reads reduction in numbers and not much else) stupid ramped up raid, removal of sniping (actually what PIRATES really did) is just BS. You had a really good opportunity to sort this game but as usual you talked to the wrong people to find out how to do it lol. BIGGEST THING WRONG WITH THIS GAME IS DEFLECTION period, game was great with just normal defence % are you so blind you cant see that!!! Refractor is supposed to simplify things but it is still the same guessing how deflection works WRONG WRONG WRONG. Turn the game back about 6yrs and start again, it was a fun game then easy to play and understand what thing do.
    Well said stevie, its just nearly the same as my hubby has been saying to me and hes been playing a lot longer than me
    I think there's a lot of merit to this argument. Deflection, currently, is not in a great state, and is something that would add a lot of value to the game if improved. I won't speak too much for WrongThinker, but he has the same opinion. I'll see if I can organize a discussion with him on this very topic.

Keep the feedback coming!

Regards,
    Goldendoodle
  • Bob of the North
    Bob of the North
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 332

So who's brilliant idea was it to put so many targets on the map that it makes it almost impossible to search for targets. Remember this is a flash game! Also SCALE!!!! Did you forget to scale your target picture! you know, like you did with the FM targets.

• MC MUDBONE
    MC MUDBONE
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 115
    Game's freezing up on every other to all attempts at targets, end game outcome a refresh to find a dead fleet ranging from 45 gold and down so far. Seeing this same freezing complaint across the sector and world chat in sector 7.

The total extreme damage in the targets is way over the top. Not saying it shouldn't be damage, however with the lack of 1/2 repair times and the hull restriction placed on the targets this isn't a positive return. The points per target do don't substantiate damage taken.

Hopefully Kixeye hears these issues and does something to fix and right this.  
  • John B Treharne
    John B Treharne
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 1,633
    just thank u for overloading game means more crashes trying do bacon event another freaking 18hours to add repair bill

• arnast
    arnast
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 955
    What a load of rubbish..just to do the 100's you need to use 2 different fleets and now i got 13 hrs of damage for just 9,999 of points.. talk about desperation for coin grab.

• TriGuy
    TriGuy
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1,345
    I claimed a Breacher, but cannot see it in my shipyard.  I'm not seeing anything here, on the briefing or on the event tab that indicates I need to wait for the event ends to redeem.  Am I missing something?
  • TriGuy
    TriGuy
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1,345
    After a few of the regular recommendations (refresh, exit enter the base, etc.) several times each, the ship appeared.

• Destructers
    Destructers
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2015 Posts: 35
    what tier 4 blueprints come out in the chest?
  • d.scott.hewitt
    d.scott.hewitt
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 3,179

@james.mathews.77 said:
    michael.west.750 said:

Bacon chest says you could get a classic blueprint.

What is a classic blueprint?

older stuff probably t1 through 5

I took one for the team. "Got" a Vindicator Blueprint

• Dee.Oly16
    Dee.Oly16
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 8
    Ok another raid wherre's the 1/2 repair plus this sucks there's nothing worth going for thank you I don't have to waste my time doing this joke of a raid thanks kixxxxxx no money from me lol