Refactor Feeback

iwona.esser.1
iwona.esser.1
Force to be Reckoned With
Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1,833
Kixeye said they could still make some small adjustments and heres one that should definitely happen: Reduce the Ex2's damage they are way too overpowered and even make short work of the new t8 conq. Comment other feedback you have noticed with the refactor.
------------------------------------------------------
  • Goldendoodle
    Goldendoodle
    WC Game Team
    Joined Aug 2017 Posts: 98
    Feedback appreciated :) 

I'll make sure this gets back to our design team.

Regards,
    Goldendoodle
  • ELITE_ITCH
    ELITE_ITCH
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 562
    edited 22 Nov 2018, 1:16AM
    Or send your feed back to customer support directly with no future coin purchases maybe then you will all get the picture of your future of the game just dying more then it already has. Thank You
  • brad.telford
    brad.telford
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 11
    Ex2 aren't a problem they can be dealt with its certain guards pretty much instantly killing attackers that seem to be the problem turrets aren't the problem and i love defense but its the guards if built right no attacker stand a chance right now.

• iwona.esser.1
    iwona.esser.1
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1,833
    Ex2 aren't a problem they can be dealt with its certain guards pretty much instantly killing attackers that seem to be the problem turrets aren't the problem and i love defense but its the guards if built right no attacker stand a chance right now.

i've heard several times they can be dealt with but if they can then you are just hitting the wrong bases. 8 Ex2 max boosted will sink any fleet really quick, even with loads of pen deflection.
    ------------------------------------------------------
  • someonehere
    someonehere
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 1,276
    gates that use to take 20-30 sec to kill with the same fleet post refactor the gate only goes down to 3/4 dmg and times out.
    I Enjoy meeting New People !!