KIXEYE PLEASE RESPOND!-Failed login on iOS

stagemanager21
stagemanager21
Greenhorn
Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 8

It has been over 12 hours and no response!! I am not the only person having this problem! If it’s a problem on Apples end, YOU need to get after them to get it fixed!! If it’s on your end, YOU need to get it fixed ASAP!! SOMEONE needs to respond to let us know if and when this will be done!! Thank you!

• stagemanager21
    stagemanager21
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 8

Ok just spent over an hour in chat with Apple. They claim Game Center is functioning normally. Reset network settings on phone. No help. It appears to be on your end, so please take a look and see if this can be resolved!! Thank you

• ScooterB1964
    ScooterB1964
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 52
    Although I play exclusiverly on iPad I did install the game on my laptop through Steam so I could create a custom avatar. I logged in few minutes ago and was finally able to submit a support ticket for this and referred them to multiple posts requesting a response on the forum and fix ASAP. Next event starts tomorrow.
    Refusing to make waves is not an indicator of a life well lived. Refusing to make waves is the state that precedes drowning. - Paul Coughlin author