Minor Nuisance
Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 153
i was in 409 so I should not have moved at all
more miss information kix thanx
  • Aussie_Bro
    Aussie_Bro
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 14
    where was this info you saw that gave you the impression that 409 would remain? 

• GT2610
    GT2610
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 460
    409 is now 90 I think from this list - 400=81 -401=82 ect

• Steve L
    Steve L
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 459

Looks like they renumbered the sectors as well. I'm now in 35, but still in beta world. You may not have actually moved.

• SIF
    SIF
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 1,385
    edited 7 Nov 2018, 12:25PM

I believe one of the Kix employees gave this impression as well during the outline of how the forced relocating was going to work as well. Heck, I didn't even stay in the same world. I was in 198 before the consolidation and didn't end up in 21-40 as expected.

• Corp_Hellrazor
    Corp_Hellrazor
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 1,667

Was actually in the "official" consolidation thread.

Although it did state that it was just an example of how things would work.

• GT2610
    GT2610
    Skilled Warrior
    edited 7 Nov 2018, 12:16PM

Was actually in the "official" consolidation thread.

Although it did state that it was just an example of how things would work.

GT2610 said:

see the new sector list above did you really move or do you just think you moved.........they also re-numbered the sectors

• Corp_Hellrazor
    Corp_Hellrazor
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 1,667
    I wasn't concerned either way.

Was just showing where the information had came from.
  • joe crossland
    joe crossland
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 1,557
    GT2610 said:

you missed the part that said that was just an example 
  • GT2610
    GT2610
    Skilled Warrior
    GT2610 said:

you missed the part that said that was just an example 
    I never missed anything I was stating that they renumbered all but the first 20 sectors which has nothing to do with the original post that gave a example. There is no 400 ect as 400 is now called 81 but it is still the old 400 in the same old world........
  • Carlos_DaPoof
    Carlos_DaPoof
    Master Tactician
    Joined Mar 2018 Posts: 2,104
    Isn't it great, then, that you have unlimited jumps available to you this week to correct this very minor discrepancy?
    " I see no solid discussion or argument. Just whining and name calling. You pose no reason or logic to back up your position and can't articulate a reason why "
  • DogStar123
    DogStar123
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 1,627
    Bottom line is Kixeye put out absolutely incorrect information. Nothing unexpected with that. Example? HaHaHa.
  • Embers2Ashes
    Embers2Ashes
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 51
    i was moved out of world too....  :(
  • kixeyeuser_1384609903109_100003522404108
    kixeyeuser_1384609903109_100003522404108
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 1,570
    really why whine about this i would be more concerned with the fact that they dropped 400 sectors and still the ones left are not even half full the sector im in is empty not a good sign

• SIF
    SIF
    Incursion Leader

People.

You did not move worlds. The worlds were consolidated and reduced in numbers of sectors.

Nothing incorrect was posted. The original post specifically said that the chart above was an example and was not what things would end up looking like. If you did not read that, it is your fault and nobody else's.

If you go to the world map, and look at the bottom left hand corner of your radar screen comment you will see your world. I was in sector 235 in world gamma. I am now in sector 55, also in world gamma. The same is true for all of you.

Incorrect. I changed worlds entirely. I was in 198 (old Beta) before the update and I am not in 21-40 (new Beta) after the update.

Is it a huge problem? No. Did Kix communicate poorly what they were going and how it was going to work? Absolutely.

• pmstone55
    pmstone55
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2018 Posts: 41
    Don't worry about it.  At the rate this game is losing players, it will eventually end up with just one sector anyway.
  • B_B..arghh
    B_B..arghh
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 650
    LOL ok so players are saying chart was an example so dont cry basically . so to those players explain this if it was worked out well !

we was in 272 and an ali of 51 players all active , we had hprd beside us all active as well . my ali was split into 3 different worlds hprd was split into about 4 small groups and not all in same sector .

I put it down to kix maths on how they work out sectors and new sector numbers :pensive:

playing for fun , not for a 2nd job !
  • Dazandren
    Dazandren
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 1,455

People.

You did not move worlds. The worlds were consolidated and reduced in numbers of sectors.

Nothing incorrect was posted. The original post specifically said that the chart above was an example and was not what things would end up looking like. If you did not read that, it is your fault and nobody else's.

If you go to the world map, and look at the bottom left hand corner of your radar screen comment you will see your world. I was in sector 235 in world gamma. I am now in sector 55, also in world gamma. The same is true for all of you.

uh, radar screen is in bottom right corner of world map.  chat is in bottom left.

just sayin.
  • stagetime64
    stagetime64
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2018 Posts: 17
    i landed in 37 instead of 117
  • Laredo
    Laredo
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 18,414
    SIF said:

I believe one of the Kix employees gave this impression as well during the outline of how the forced relocating was going to work as well. Heck, I didn't even stay in the same world. I was in 198 before the consolidation and didn't end up in 21-40 as expected.
    Well, seems I was wrong, as I was in 110 now I'm in 30.  

By the way, Mods aren't employees.  We are players that volunteer our time to try and help other players.  
  • SIF
    SIF
    Incursion Leader
    Laredo said:
    SIF said:

Well, seems I was wrong, as I was in 110 now I'm in 30.  

By the way, Mods aren't employees.  We are players that volunteer our time to try and help other players.  
    The "as well" meant I was referring to another post by an orange name employee that I didn't bother to screenshot. 

• Embers2Ashes
    Embers2Ashes
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 51
    Its not really worth arguing about.....   BUT...  some people were pushed into a different worlds. Just saying.  Me and the local 118 (world 2 (beta)) people that were left, all woke up this morning in sector 18 (world 1 (alpha)),   
  • whatever11
    whatever11
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 304
    klix has given us free jumps for a week to fix this expected problem ( today i can jump every 10mins & jumped to 4 worlds to alli mates to get bookmakers ), soo click on relocate and fix it, or is that to hard for some players ???
  • DQO07
    DQO07
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 221
    SIF said:

This isn't a kix employee, hes just making assumptions. He is just a moderator, for the most part he has as much information as the rest of us. Regardless, there was 0 information given by any Kixeye representative that said everyone would end up in the bottom 20 sectors of their world.

Even if you do say they said that, your base got moved to the same world, they just renumbered........... You cannot be this stupid to think that you are not in a different world than say the people in sector 60. 
  • SIF
    SIF
    Incursion Leader
    DQO07 said:
    SIF said:

This isn't a kix employee, hes just making assumptions. He is just a moderator, for the most part he has as much information as the rest of us. Regardless, there was 0 information given by any Kixeye representative that said everyone would end up in the bottom 20 sectors of their world.

Even if you do say they said that, your base got moved to the same world, they just renumbered........... You cannot be this stupid to think that you are not in a different world than say the people in sector 60. 
    I showed Laredo's post then said a "Kix employee ... as well" meaning a different person (or persons), not Laredo. In their official example, they showed worlds would be consolidated in the 20 western most sectors of each world, or lowest numerically. Laredo's post shows that... we'll call them "players paying attention to the forum and threads posted by actual Kix staff"... understood people would be staying in their world and just moved to the "bottom 20". That wasn't the case.

My base did not get moved to the same world. I was in Sector 198 in World Beta before the update and after the update I was in Sector 18 in World Alpha. Looking at my jump list, I cannot even get back to World Beta at this time.

Going by Kix's explanation of how consolidation was going to work, I was expecting the 5 worlds to be comprised of sectors 1-20, 101-120, 201-220, 301-320, and 401-420 but we now have 1-20, 21-40, 41-60, 61-80, and 81-100. While the latter may make more sense, it means I have to do maff to figure how which world I'm going to end up in.

• Draknor_WFU
    Draknor_WFU
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 28
    ffs you haven't moved worlds

• SIF
    SIF
    Incursion Leader
    ffs you haven't moved worlds

That nice little chart says I changed worlds during the update, from 198 to 18. Yes, some people did, and now can't even get back to the world they were in.