Gold farmer / seller? Somebody explain

John the Savage
John the Savage
Strike-force Captain
Joined Nov 2016 Posts: 956
So this account has been running on some sort of script for over a week now, obviously advertising something for sale. 

Yes, I know he can be muted, but that isn't the point.

The question is, in a game where players do not have the ability to directly transfer ships/goods/items/currency between one another, how on earth can somebody sell "super battleship" packages or whatever??!?!

• prototype L
    prototype L
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 188
    must be some sort of scam. I recommend to contact kixeye support for those kind of issue. forum is not a place for those thing.

Also, I recommend to remove or edit that picture. everyone here can see it, and maybe contact to them, which should not be happened.
  • John the Savage
    John the Savage
    Strike-force Captain
    must be some sort of scam. I recommend to contact kixeye support for those kind of issue. forum is not a place for those thing.

Also, I recommend to remove or edit that picture. everyone here can see it, and maybe contact to them, which should not be happened.
    Oh goody, another blue name wannabe.

You are not the arbiter of what is appropriate for the forums or what pictures can be displayed.

If kix wants to solve the problem, this exposure is as good as any.
  • Cyrus Leung
    Cyrus Leung
    VC Mod
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 3,664
    edited 26 Jun 2018, 5:59AM
    Please submit player reports via Support: https://vegaconflict.zendesk.com/hc/

Needless to say, trading of in-game currency isn't actually a thing that can be done.
  • John the Savage
    John the Savage
    Strike-force Captain
    Sure wish I was able to flag moderator's posts....
  • Daniel Rose
    Daniel Rose
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jul 2016 Posts: 957
    Stormer-M said:
    Sure wish I was able to flag moderator's posts....
    For what? Answering your question? When you see people who are doing this, you mute them and, if you are so inclined, report them to Support.
    Like prototype L said, this is probably just a scam. There is no way to transfer things from one account to another. It is not possible. There is your answer. You're welcome.
    Please, if you are going to reply to my posts, do not make the mistake of attacking me personally instead of my arguments. By the same token, do
    not take anything I reply as an attack on you personally. I bear no ill will towards anyone.

• Ariq Ariq
    Ariq Ariq
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2017 Posts: 7

He always spam,the lv base is 1, I guess

• Ariq Ariq
    Ariq Ariq
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2017 Posts: 7

Can we banned him?