What is the one thing you dislike most about Battle Pirates?

KIX_JustMike
KIX_JustMike
BP Game Team
Joined Oct 2018 Posts: 44
edited 1 Nov 2018, 1:47AM
Okay Captains! Fire away! Here is a poll for your consideration. Yes you only get one vote. 

What is the one thing you dislike most about Battle Pirates? 1370 votes

Doing chores
7%
slydersneakShaD334SuffrenMark A SchusterPuggy-PGCRiver2022Robbie MckeeverurnightmareLost-SpiritURF_THEPatrik SidCapn KirkmpgateKAOS KODEJay TChristine Burkeprice21P-RayCarla StarkeDon Willis 99 votes
Repair/refit time
43%
DeadSinnerRavenRulzNemo_DutchmanMichael HousmannrubnuschopsyVIKESxGaylin JohnsManuel BoissiereJaczilla OddFourRadarciviRagnarokGimpsJohn. CMR_SLICK_T249Harry.SementoMJMJandycoopsGLADIAT0RJoshua PhilpLars Christiansen 591 votes
Build time hulls/bldgs
19%
Black BrainDoomsday Dragonangelofonejohn.0HellHound_DPLakhbir SinghFACE HUNTERAlbert JamesRagnarok101David Gilmore CNskouDoquebulthKim William Harnagelblackdeath-sec353UPA_CblacknbluekillerBrent MyersChristopher MorroFiremanHawkHeartOfScotland 266 votes
Getting sniped
4%
Gavin HoltJosh1cobra 01Jeanie FranceTerry WmcarterleekDavid Montgomerygarryk1958Serpents_SoulAHSOwigginsLittleBandit1Diamond_Davedballard601tom_lBrathusneftaly pineiroLadysheradaXBIGXDAVEX 58 votes
Content overload
14%
Wayne-KerDaniel DoddtamdhuMatt WestonXxGrantxXSoulvampyrmorg1stDR_SHIPMANjoejoZEROCOOL6932Iain Mortimerzone624capt_bzgecko1987Maritime rpaula aultmanMuddyWolfljlforeverVvVvVvVvVSlither_xSFx 203 votes
Event related seat time
3%
IzzwaldmadmerryXcaluburArnieLantzYellowbeard121cadonkdarthdougieRyan BaumThe DwarfGismo4804jeffery.breauxRapseDevilsReject97Dazandrensteve.klinger.10JunkYard 3.0hairy tongueMichaelMatthewMcKayStefan V 43 votes
PvP as constituted/Bounty
0%
CourtneyLBIGBEARD302SixOfNineOLD-FARTGeneralKrypttonymncs59myerseybloodshot8Coulbauthkixeyeuser_1359921447869_7801_998144811Quiet_Guy 11 votes
Hard to catch up to the meta
3%
AerialVictiniTheozDeathbunnyDEVDOCestrauss11montgomery scottOGRE1971ryanpSOB_AssassinKillerSuckItWhalesGrumpy PirateKeld AndersenSkippy414Michael Statenphil.rothwell.5Cuban_LKevin76720rod.peppers.3darint1D3x.t3r 50 votes
Lack of Bacon
3%
Dennis TowerPhil Kratzmarkiss303Storm_TroopersSIFRichard E StanfieldABE1GrevenRammsteinbootleggaDave MartinDraxDario WilkowskiOpi TayloroTToMerzX_MatTkris1019Wild_Gbad29James Leon 49 votes
  • Makarovnik
    Makarovnik
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2017 Posts: 253
    Build time hulls/bldgs
    There are lots of factors that need attention, build times and being married to one's initial build is worst of em.
  • Dave Martin
    Dave Martin
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 820
    Lack of Bacon
    not listed but... Im sick of all the complaining and whining... it is a free game. it can be done free, it can still be play'd without needing the latest and greatest stuff..
  • cheetored20
    cheetored20
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 50
    edited 30 Oct 2018, 6:55PM
    Build time hulls/bldgs
    build time followed closely by repair times, because that is what is the foundation for the other issues, or at least would make it more bearable.
  • kixeyeuser_1355696135383_22285_1692798787
    kixeyeuser_1355696135383_22285_1692798787
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2015 Posts: 62
    Build time hulls/bldgs
    in all honesty the repair/build/refit times for hulls should be 1 category, I can handle the building build times cause you can use base parts for all but the last few levels of some of the buildings

• leonvdburgh
    leonvdburgh
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 648
    Content overload
    Content first, repair times second, build third. Content includes tlc, chores and chase of shards small raid ideas.I know that all is a chase of money and keeping everyone busy but its getting too be to much

• LordBTK
    LordBTK
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2014 Posts: 5
    Build time hulls/bldgs
    I chose build hulls but repair and refit is also way too long
  • Fractal
    Fractal
    Master Tactician
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 2,425
    Doing chores
    I just don't have time for everything. Need to keep up to the necessary tasks, but then theres no time for the fun things. 

Playing since Feb 2012.  Originally sector 304
  • de witte
    de witte
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 363
    Repair/refit time
    for me its repair time.
    prepping a base and final hit mostly are about 20 coin. So thats 7-8 minutes of fun.Cause lets face it ,we all want to smash your enemy. Going to a bar is cheaper then playing this game for 1 hour.
    So bring down cost per hour playtime and i,ll be happy
  • dave.ante.3
    dave.ante.3
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 140
    Build time hulls/bldgs
    time to do anything is insane long way to long
  • visaga
    visaga
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 136
    Repair/refit time
    Refit times. Nearly impossible to do experiments with different builds.
  • kris1019
    kris1019
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 3,475
    Lack of Bacon
    I chose lack of bacon. In reality its people making useless polls that increase the aggravation due to lack of bacon.
  • DevilsReject97
    DevilsReject97
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1,508
    Event related seat time
    I chose event time, but I do feel like repair times are equally as big of an issue. My problem with the event time is that the prize points are so out of wack. We had several specials and some hulls with point requirements that were nuts, especially given they were a year old. I truly liked the change to the Tier 8 targets this past raid with their point totals. I would like to go back to the days where 100-150 mil got you everything... not this I need 1 billion pts to take 1/2 of things..
  • filmbryan1
    filmbryan1
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 5,870
    Repair/refit time
    Though it isn't on there another thing that irritates me is Kix sticking to a plan. Every time they dump one half stream I am irritated at the time lost. A few off the top of my head... FM tweaked multiple times within a 2-3 month period, Charged armor created then its refit time was altered and now it is being scrapped, Raid cycles going from 3 months to 4 months and then back agin to 3, PvP being thrown out of whack by a monthly event, and now the implementation of shard instead of straight up tech for players despite shard tech often being limited anyways.
    You will only receive my scorn from this point forward
  • filmbryan1
    filmbryan1
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 5,870
    Repair/refit time
    oh and one other thing.... Kix is still terrible at communication.
    You will only receive my scorn from this point forward
  • hanz heizer
    hanz heizer
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 1,006
    Content overload
    voted content overload.but there are more things to fix.chores or repair and refit times.
  • Ewokie
    Ewokie
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 1,518
    Repair/refit time
    my repair for my baser is like 15 gold, which is like 1:60 CAD which sure its not a "lot" but i like hitting bases so 1:60 say x 10 bases i hit kinda adds up quickly...
    Image may contain: text and outdoor
  • myersey
    myersey
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 413
    PvP as constituted/Bounty
    Okay Captains! Fire away! Here is a poll for your consideration. Yes you only get one vote. 
    you left one out,, X. being heard.
  • Milo-Ant
    Milo-Ant
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Oct 2017 Posts: 1,172
    Content overload
    as leon says content overload, which gives unlimited TLCs and events ………………. now when I go away for 2 weeks and miss 6 vital things, will it be worth starting back? probably not...………….SLOW DOWN please
  • anton.ferrari
    anton.ferrari
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 11
    Repair/refit time
    I voted repair times, but an all of the above button would help. Additionally in order I would add chores build times, content overload.
  • d.scott.hewitt
    d.scott.hewitt
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 3,179
    Content overload
    INCONSISTENCY.

"Here's the new thing that is the way we will do this thing from now on."

One Raid later, "Well, back to the old way, but more stupider......"

• Red Sc0rp10n
    Red Sc0rp10n
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 591
    Lack of Bacon
    My choice wasn't listed so...bacon. I dont like BPs not doing what they are supposed to, bungled attempts to "fix them" and a lack of notification of either the broken or the fix. A couple of examples.

In the last Assault cycle drones gave out a stun which Phoenix and Skyfires are almost immune to. Apollos were immune in the first event, then they were "nerfed" so they were restricted to hitting the lower tier targets and whatever the nerf was it didn't just hurt Apollos it stunned them completely to death.. This nerf on Apollos still exists and it also exists on Manticores which are meant to be an upgrade on Phoenix/Skys. As those targets are being rotated out its not a big deal now but it was at the time and could have been handled with each hull in the class being given a stun resist stat.

The splash damage reduction on Hyper 30 wasn't working. It was called up by players in the forum and but for one moderator who passed information as best he could, no players would have been any the wiser. This also applies to the "fix". No official notification anywhere from Kix.

I can understand in a game of this complexity things can go wrong. Thats fine and I will be tolerant but those kind of broken things need calling up to all players because it affects their builds.  

This discussion has been closed.