Flying Dutchman Halloween Spezial

hanz heizer
hanz heizer
Incursion Leader
Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 1,006
Are you complete out of track now Kixeye ?? 
  • James Leon
    James Leon
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 1,837
    DQO07 said:
    I know, it is just terrible to offer some thing different to do in the game  that might be a fun way to spend time. kix is crazy  that they have to make us have to decide whether to play it or skip. 
    Fun way of spending coin to get random shards xD
     Still a choice for a person to do and there is no  reason to complain about it being offered when others will enjoy participating in it. How is it a bad thing for it to be offered?

ahava veshalom
  • James Leon
    James Leon
    DQO07 said:
    DQO07 said:
    I know, it is just terrible to offer some thing different to do in the game  that might be a fun way to spend time. kix is crazy  that they have to make us have to decide whether to play it or skip. 
     Still a choice for a person to do and there is no  reason to complain about it being offered when others will enjoy participating in it. How is it a bad thing for it to be offered?

I don't think a single person supported this shard thing, and I don't think anyone likes being forced to spend coins to get something that is a decent upgrade. Sure it might be a fun event, but the wallet part of this takes all that fun away. PAY TO HAVE FUN IS NOT GOOD.
    But then again there was an assumption of having to spend. never once have I entered a bar, movie theater,  gas station and expected to  get something for nothing.  If you don't want to get any of the prizes which all can be had for free, then do something else would be my suggestion.  To complain about something that has been started for maybe ten minutes is silly. PAy to have fun, Have fun for free.  play. Do not play. it is all up to th eperson.
    ahava veshalom
  • James Leon
    James Leon
    Wild_G said:
    DQO07 said:

If it's crucial to get gale defense 4 then it shouldn't be forced for us to have to get to do FM.  It should be part of FM if we need it for FM targets.  Kix is trying to force players to coin cause they're hurting for money.  If players want to that's fine but for those like me who can't afford it we're out of luck like always. Til it comes out when it's almost out of date. lol
     If it is crucial to get gale 4 I would think that it will be offered in any of the upcoming tlc or in the next raid in a couple of weeks. It will eventually be out in the fm. People who want this not is having the opportunity to get it now.  we have all been playing this game long enough to know that  getting this now is nice but  waiting is not the worst even if by the time we get it the gale v  might be out.     Even if we are not able to get this the game will go on and  non of us should let kix lead us to have fun but be happy  to play at our own pace.  I just look at it as a challenge and enjoy the attempt. I can care less about the  actual bp,  the fun of the game for me is being able to win it.
    ahava veshalom
  • USS_Caleb
    USS_Caleb
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 158
    fulcrumer said:
    Hit a few 13s - boring just going around in circles - 14 hour repair for 5 - you can stick where the sin no shines
    hit 4 13s on 4h repair
    hi
  • mezzatestapietro
    mezzatestapietro
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 85
    i try a lvl 7 , can't hit , i lose inferno, icebreaker, manticore and fangtooh , it's over for me good luck
  • playdemon
    playdemon
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 3
    what a lord of cr... lost 3 flets over 21 hours repair and still not killed a level 7 fleet

• de witte
    de witte
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 363
    i try a lvl 7 , can't hit , i lose inferno, icebreaker, manticore and fangtooh , it's over for me good luck
    its a Bat/Razor target, stupid to bring anything else in. And if you read the briefing .it,s an elite target, meaning you need at least 5 bats or razors.

• de witte
    de witte
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 363
    playdemon said:
    what a lord of cr... lost 3 flets over 21 hours repair and still not killed a level 7 fleet

I done some and must say not o difficult once you figured the mechanics. But you need bats or razors
    got it down to 45 min in lvl 13, will get less in time. Do not attempt to do this without 5 bats or razors. You have been warned in briefing and other chanels

• paul.chen.524381
    paul.chen.524381
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 20
    Yeah... killed a level 13 with Bat flag and 4 bats... gave me 9hrs 31mins damage and got a useless cheetah shards...... I am done with this stupid event :)
  • Wild_G
    Wild_G
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 837
    Wild_G said:
    DQO07 said:

If it's crucial to get gale defense 4 then it shouldn't be forced for us to have to get to do FM.  It should be part of FM if we need it for FM targets.  Kix is trying to force players to coin cause they're hurting for money.  If players want to that's fine but for those like me who can't afford it we're out of luck like always. Til it comes out when it's almost out of date. lol
     If it is crucial to get gale 4 I would think that it will be offered in any of the upcoming tlc or in the next raid in a couple of weeks. It will eventually be out in the fm. People who want this not is having the opportunity to get it now.  we have all been playing this game long enough to know that  getting this now is nice but  waiting is not the worst even if by the time we get it the gale v  might be out.     Even if we are not able to get this the game will go on and  non of us should let kix lead us to have fun but be happy  to play at our own pace.  I just look at it as a challenge and enjoy the attempt. I can care less about the  actual bp,  the fun of the game for me is being able to win it.

They put That it is crucial for FM.  Even if they out it in a TLC most likely it be just another coin grabber for them.  They will eventually put it in FM but like with charged armor they will put it in FM when it's pretty much out of date.

Note from Design:

Gale Defense System IV is a major upgrade from Gale Defense System III, and is going to be a crucial piece of equipment in Garrison (FM) targets. It will also help in the current event Skirmish targets where explosive damage comes very heavily into play!

• kris1019
    kris1019
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 3,475
    I had my doubts reading about this, but it's actually kind of fun. Well done Kixeye, I don't say that often.
  • Xcalubur
    Xcalubur
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 1,655
    not gonna spend for kix their halloween parties and holidays.

They better can put much more energy in fixing all that is a issue or is not working of which some issues during longer times already !
  • rustybucket1
    rustybucket1
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 2
    Pay to have fun, never heard of that,   have you ever been to Disneyland???

• dave.ante.3
    dave.ante.3
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 140
    i tryed i died . figures 
  • Mike Rochford
    Mike Rochford
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 158
    I don't know what your build is. But, I just did a 13 for 48mins damage. So therefor, this isn't as bad as alot of these posts out there are saying it is. Try it. and see, I did and there ya go. btw...razor flag 2 razors and 2 bats...works really well. I dont mind 48 min damage...thats pretty fair i think
  • VvVvVvVvV
    VvVvVvVvV
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 1,144
    I managed to kill a 13 with only 4 RazorButts, but it took a long time and very careful driving. 

Once you figure out the pattern, you just have to dip in and out to avoid the projectiles and never stop moving. 

when the small ships launch, kite them away from the big ship. They're easy to kill and worth points. 

Take your time, dipping in to damage the big ship, pulling back to kill the small ones. 

the projectiles are not "smart", they won't follow you, just keep ahead of them. Keep moving! circular patterns are best. 

But the prizes are random chests, so it's a lot of time for not much prize. Cute to do a couple of times, good driving practice, I s'pose. 
  • Matthew H Dagless
    Matthew H Dagless
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 2
    A total waist of time, no thought went into this just make up some cr*p program and chuck it into the game ? D*ck heads