I want to opt out of bounty at noon monday

• Rammstein
    Rammstein
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 411
    SSQUID said:

maybe we should have a rule where you can only post 2 times on any given thread

This might be the best suggestion ever made on these forums. So many threads degenerate into nothing but trolls and people feeding them.
    I'm an angel. I kill firstborns while their mamas watch. I turn cities into salt. I even, when I feel like it, rip the souls from little girls, and from now till kingdom come, the only thing you can count on in your existence is never understanding why.
  • Rammstein
    Rammstein
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 411
    Loco266 said:

@SSQUID said:
    always love when players derail their own threads then call others trolls

this would prolly shut down a lot of the trolling,make the mods job much easier and make people actually think of how important are my words
    on any given topic?

hmmmm

While in theory this would help a lot i'm sure people like the OP would just whine about how this is stupid and a violation of their right to free speech.

You'd be amazed how many people think that the American Constitution applies to the internet.

The truly sad part is the people that use that have never actually read the amendment they think they are calling on. It says Congress will make no laws abridging free speech. The American Constitution applies to nothing but Congress making laws, even in America.
    I'm an angel. I kill firstborns while their mamas watch. I turn cities into salt. I even, when I feel like it, rip the souls from little girls, and from now till kingdom come, the only thing you can count on in your existence is never understanding why.
  • steve.neumann.961
    steve.neumann.961
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 79
    edited 22 Oct 2018, 2:10PM
    kris1019 said:
    Loco266 said:

Nothing is hard to understand about it except the part where you think the event timeline should not apply to you because it's not what it was to begin with and the part where you think flaming people who have legitimately tried to help you is going to do anything besides make you look like a colossal douchebag that nobody gives a rip about.

Read the TOS, especially the part that says Kix can change things without notice.

If we could opt out of Bounty during the event there would be little point to the event.

It's one day. It isn't going to kill you. The sun will still rise on Wednesday. Just deal with it and move on.

anyone that wants to opt out when it was supposed to end should be able to do it,no one is asking to opt out early,just when it was supposed to end,it wouldnt hurt kix to do it and the sun willl come up wednsday if they do and yes i know kix can do anything they want so they can do this to,its only fair so you comeing on here like a colossol douchebag and flameing me is not helping anything except add to the friggin troll count,why even come in here if thats all your gonna do
    The only one flaming you , is you. You're just to much of a dumbazz to realize it;.
    why do you keep comeing to this thread you dumb **** clown just quit trolling,you guys with a thousand or 2 posts just never let up do you,just troll all day

• wing-dang-doodle
    wing-dang-doodle
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 1,573
    Rammstein said:
    SSQUID said:

This might be the best suggestion ever made on these forums. So many threads degenerate into nothing but trolls and people feeding them.
    there might be a lot of dogs and cats getting kicked if people couldnt vent now and again (jke) ;)
    you keep whining like me but we are still here, i love broken pixels, how about you
  • DoomsdayRebel_X
    DoomsdayRebel_X
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 1,970
    OP is in sector 379... have fun. lol 
  • James Leon
    James Leon
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 1,838
    The Qing said:

ship builds don't stop when the shipyard is destroyed during bounty.

You dont want to get hit, secure your points and don't collect any further drips, your base will be worth zero and no one will bother you.

so your saying dont even log on to bp for a day in a half is a solution,jesus christ come up with something better than that,when you log in you get the drips,and i still get dock damage and guard ship damage and building upgrades that stop,think before you speak,i have stuff to do the day and a half after bounty was supposed to end for me so i have to log on and get bounty points,don't be an idiot and come up with stuff out your azz that does not help,quit trolling

considering that you have shown no sense of politeness nor reason for anyone to want to help  , I will out of just being a generous person.    This is only a game, don't take anything so seriously. Keep getting hit or do not play until Tuesday. It will pass  like a bad personality.
    ahava veshalom
  • The Qing
    The Qing
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 2,550
    ****... if i weren't in another world i would have hit him even if he had zero bounty just to piss him off now lol
    Playing this game is like trying to row a boat up a waterfall.
  • James Leon
    James Leon
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 1,838
    The Qing said:
    ****... if i weren't in another world i would have hit him even if he had zero bounty just to piss him off now lol
    Now there is something that we can agree upon.
    ahava veshalom
  • Carlos_DaPoof
    Carlos_DaPoof
    Master Tactician
    Joined Mar 2018 Posts: 2,106
    Rammstein said:
    SSQUID said:

nom nom nom....

lol
    " I see no solid discussion or argument. Just whining and name calling. You pose no reason or logic to back up your position and can't articulate a reason why "
  • Laredo
    Laredo
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 18,724
    Title says it all,i just  wanted a particuler prize and i have now gained the points to aquire it. i did not agree to do bounty an extra period of time,i do not want my base attacked for an extra day.i in good faith joined bounty with the expectaion it would end monday because kix said it would end monday. kix said it would end monday and i laid my plans out because of it.i do not want anymore disruptions to my ship builds and building upgrades for an extra day by people attacking because of bounty points because kix decided to run another day,so monday kick me out of bounty because i did not agree for the extended time when i opted in,in my time zone bounty was supposed to end at noon monday and i planed my builds and upgrades for that time,you can take your extra 10,000 points and shove them up your azz,i dont want them,just end bounty at the time that was agreed upon when i opted in on bounty, I relized my builds and upgrades would be comprimised until noon monday when i voluntarily opted into bounty by people attacking my base for bounty points,i did not agree to my ship builds and upgrades to be disrupted because of people hitting me for bounty points after noon monday                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          
    Well, you can't get out since there is no "Opt Out" button.

Ship builds and upgrades continue even while the base repairs.

So, other than the possibility of being hit, your bases operations won't be compromised. 
  • The Qing
    The Qing
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 2,550
    Seriously - why is this thread still open?
    what is this, a Carlos comment that doesn't inflame half the forum users instantly?!
    Playing this game is like trying to row a boat up a waterfall.
  • SSQUID
    SSQUID
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 1,226
    The Qing said:
    what is this, a Carlos comment that doesn't inflame half the forum users instantly?!
    maybe because on this occasion he was late to the fire and got to fan no flame
  • sebastion41
    sebastion41
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 259
    Why is this thread still open? Are the mods blind?
  • Carlos_DaPoof
    Carlos_DaPoof
    Master Tactician
    Joined Mar 2018 Posts: 2,106
    SSQUID said:
    The Qing said:
    please......

this one was just way too easy....
    " I see no solid discussion or argument. Just whining and name calling. You pose no reason or logic to back up your position and can't articulate a reason why "
  • SSQUID
    SSQUID
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 1,226
    SSQUID said:
    The Qing said:
    please......

this one was just way too easy....
    maybe we should have a poll to see if you should revive your old forum name c rock
    i know you had a following and many may not know this is you,and are wondering what happened to ya
  • Effingeffer
    Effingeffer
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 40
    Am I the only one who is secretly wishing that Kix will extend Bounty by another two days solely based on this thread?  The tears of the op are DELICIOUS!
  • Joy_K7
    Joy_K7
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 25
    edited 22 Oct 2018, 6:59PM
    because yes bubbles aren't working all the time - but even if they are - i can barely play planned on doing rest of fm mon and tues how can i do that when dock is smashed at min 2 hr and 41 min of ever 3 to 4 hour of bubbles - when i opted into bounty I knew i had to log in at specific times to secure my double drip so i wasn't a constant target - but that was to end about 3 hours ago - now i have 36 hours of getting hit constantly with no added secures to go to 0 - are you physco if you think this is a benefit to lower level players that cant get to 10000 to secure there bounty

800 bounty usually means up to 4 hits - but i even got hit when i was only worth 12 bounty - how the hell can i complete fm ???

you slightly missed the plot - with adding time and no secures - if you think this is an advantage - you are saddly mistaken

yes an advantage for the big guys to have more bounty from baby seal smashing - but not an advantage for the baby seals

• d.scott.hewitt
    d.scott.hewitt
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 3,179
    Joy_K7 said:
    because yes bubbles aren't working all the time - but even if they are - i can barely play planned on doing rest of fm mon and tues how can i do that when dock is smashed at min 2 hr and 41 min of ever 3 to 4 hour of bubbles - when i opted into bounty a new i had to log in at specific times to secure my double drip so i wasn't a constant target - but that was to end about 3 hours ago - now i have 36 hours of getting hit constantly with no added secures to go to 0 - are you physco if you think this is a benefit to lower level players that cant get to 10000 to secure there bounty

800 bounty usually means up to 4 hits - but i even got hit when i was only worth 12 bounty - how the hell can i complete fm ???

you slightly missed the plot - with adding time and no secures - if you think this is an advantage - you are saddly mistaken

yes an advantage for the big guys to have more bounty from baby seal smashing - but not an advantage for the baby seals

Can you grind Replicas for 10 K Points while Bubbled? It auto-Secures.

I doubt they can Code an Opt Out Button if they cannot Code Secure Charges.............
  • dm vc
    dm vc
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 892
    Yes, this is also happening to a couple people in our area - Sorry to hear the Kixeye create such an unfair compensation for the low and mid level players - hopefully they fix it before the next drip and give a min of 1 secure every 12 hours the bounty is extented 

• Loco266
    Loco266
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 5,719

@Effingeffer said:
    Am I the only one who is secretly wishing that Kix will extend Bounty by another two days solely based on this thread?  The tears of the op are DELICIOUS!

You're not alone, his salt is so, so tasty

I'm starting to understand Magic Bunny's perspective...
  • joe crossland
    joe crossland
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 1,576
    edited 22 Oct 2018, 8:58PM
    Laredo said:
    Title says it all,i just  wanted a particuler prize and i have now gained the points to aquire it. i did not agree to do bounty an extra period of time,i do not want my base attacked for an extra day.i in good faith joined bounty with the expectaion it would end monday because kix said it would end monday. kix said it would end monday and i laid my plans out because of it.i do not want anymore disruptions to my ship builds and building upgrades for an extra day by people attacking because of bounty points because kix decided to run another day,so monday kick me out of bounty because i did not agree for the extended time when i opted in,in my time zone bounty was supposed to end at noon monday and i planed my builds and upgrades for that time,you can take your extra 10,000 points and shove them up your azz,i dont want them,just end bounty at the time that was agreed upon when i opted in on bounty, I relized my builds and upgrades would be comprimised until noon monday when i voluntarily opted into bounty by people attacking my base for bounty points,i did not agree to my ship builds and upgrades to be disrupted because of people hitting me for bounty points after noon monday                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          
    Well, you can't get out since there is no "Opt Out" button.

Ship builds and upgrades continue even while the base repairs.

So, other than the possibility of being hit, your bases operations won't be compromised. 
    actually youre wrong on one thing any building upgrading or equipping is paused until repair is complete as well as any ships you have repairing in dock are paused until dock is repaired none of those things continue until repairs to said building or platform are complete
  • kris1019
    kris1019
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 3,475

It’s laughable that this thread is still open when others have been closed for less.

• wing-dang-doodle
    wing-dang-doodle
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 1,573
    kris1019 said:

It’s laughable that this thread is still open when others have been closed for less.

i dont know about anyone else but im really entertained by it
    you keep whining like me but we are still here, i love broken pixels, how about you
  • kixeyeuser_1376704962676_24355_1693131681
    kixeyeuser_1376704962676_24355_1693131681
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2017 Posts: 32
    Well i see Kixeye again change life on an event, because they had problems. Most have stopped doing bounty when there is no secures added to the bounty, and i realy think its time kix understand players dont want extentions. They want good working events and a end t them. So guess the only way to give kixeye the right message is to stay out of events totaly atleast then you know what you have to do and for how long.

Kixeye need to end the bounty its a joke and no where close to a good working event.

Regards.