I want to opt out of bounty at noon monday

• kennethtancy
    kennethtancy
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 309
    edited 22 Oct 2018, 9:42AM
    I am so awed by th OP's strong stand on an agreement and I can respect a man who stands by his agreements.

so let's put the OP's strong agreement stand to the test.

Kixeye TOS clearly states...

as a player, once you log in/play... you give full agreement and consent to the TOS which happens to include, Kixeye having the right to change/modify/amend game play without any prior notice. 

"Such limited license may be earned by performing certain specified tasks in connection with the Service and may be purchased within the Service or through a third-party authorized by KIXEYE. Once earned or purchased, Virtual Items will be reflected in Your Account. KIXEYE may, in its sole discretion, limit the amount of Virtual Items that may be purchased, earned, or redeemed. The Service is constantly changing and evolving to keep the games fun and challenging for all. Rules, attributes, goals, missions, power balance, and gameplay features will change over time, often without notice, as part of this natural creative and game balance/optimization process. Accordingly, You acknowledge and agree that KIXEYE, in its sole discretion, may engage in actions that may impact the perceived value or purchase price, if applicable, of Virtual Items at any time, except as prohibited by applicable law. KIXEYE makes no guarantee as to the nature, quality, continuity or value of any game play features or Virtual Items (or the availability or supply thereof)."

now, since you AGREE to play and accept change without prior notice.... why are you asking to retract from your agreement with Kixeye? one should stand strong and back up one's agreement YES?
    Kenneth _T
  • RABBIT1
    RABBIT1
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 1,192
    Top598 said:
    Title says it all,i just  wanted a particuler prize and i have now gained the points to aquire it. i did not agree to do bounty an extra period of time,i do not want my base attacked for an extra day.i in good faith joined bounty with the expectaion it would end monday because kix said it would end monday. kix said it would end monday and i laid my plans out because of it.i do not want anymore disruptions to my ship builds and building upgrades for an extra day by people attacking because of bounty points because kix decided to run another day,so monday kick me out of bounty because i did not agree for the extended time when i opted in,in my time zone bounty was supposed to end at noon monday and i planed my builds and upgrades for that time,you can take your extra 10,000 points and shove them up your azz,i dont want them,just end bounty at the time that was agreed upon when i opted in on bounty, I relized my builds and upgrades would be comprimised until noon monday when i voluntarily opted into bounty by people attacking my base for bounty points,i did not agree to my ship builds and upgrades to be disrupted because of people hitting me for bounty points after noon monday                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          

forum

NOUN

• 1A meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.

Think you`ve misunderstood the purpose of a forum. You made a post, people replied. No player or Moderator in the forum could grant your request. That could only be accomplished (if its even possible) by customer service. There are forum rules regarding offensive language (posted below). I suggest you take a look before posting again to avoid bans.

It is possible for a Moderator to pass on feedback (which comes with no guarantees) however considering your rude initial post and several rude responses since, you really dont deserve it.
    really,really,again why bother,no one wants to see this
    Mate I understand your frustration, but your not helping yourself by throwing insults to other players, that are simply trying to give some good advise.
    The fact that the advise doesn't solve your exact issue, doesn't make any of them trolls. 

Your issue whilst understandable, is highly unlikely to be fixed, your one and only possible course of action, is to contact CS, however as we all know, CS can take upto a week to answer tickets, so that will probably be a waste of your time.

Really the only thing you can do, is take the advise that has been given and run with it. Any amount of posting about your issue, will not change anything, and to boot, calling people trolls who have responded initially with sound advice, also will not solve the problem.
    What me cynical, no, never, maybe!!, well I have been playing kix games for over 3 years.
    Remember its just a game, your life doesn't rely on you being the best.
    Sectors visited :- Who cares, been to some killed some stuff moved on.
    Hulls :- Yep got some and some have guns and stuff
  • steve.neumann.961
    steve.neumann.961
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 79
    RABBIT1 said:
    Top598 said:
    Title says it all,i just  wanted a particuler prize and i have now gained the points to aquire it. i did not agree to do bounty an extra period of time,i do not want my base attacked for an extra day.i in good faith joined bounty with the expectaion it would end monday because kix said it would end monday. kix said it would end monday and i laid my plans out because of it.i do not want anymore disruptions to my ship builds and building upgrades for an extra day by people attacking because of bounty points because kix decided to run another day,so monday kick me out of bounty because i did not agree for the extended time when i opted in,in my time zone bounty was supposed to end at noon monday and i planed my builds and upgrades for that time,you can take your extra 10,000 points and shove them up your azz,i dont want them,just end bounty at the time that was agreed upon when i opted in on bounty, I relized my builds and upgrades would be comprimised until noon monday when i voluntarily opted into bounty by people attacking my base for bounty points,i did not agree to my ship builds and upgrades to be disrupted because of people hitting me for bounty points after noon monday                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          

forum

NOUN

• 1A meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.

Think you`ve misunderstood the purpose of a forum. You made a post, people replied. No player or Moderator in the forum could grant your request. That could only be accomplished (if its even possible) by customer service. There are forum rules regarding offensive language (posted below). I suggest you take a look before posting again to avoid bans.

It is possible for a Moderator to pass on feedback (which comes with no guarantees) however considering your rude initial post and several rude responses since, you really dont deserve it.
    Mate I understand your frustration, but your not helping yourself by throwing insults to other players, that are simply trying to give some good advise.
    The fact that the advise doesn't solve your exact issue, doesn't make any of them trolls. 

Your issue whilst understandable, is highly unlikely to be fixed, your one and only possible course of action, is to contact CS, however as we all know, CS can take upto a week to answer tickets, so that will probably be a waste of your time.

Really the only thing you can do, is take the advise that has been given and run with it. Any amount of posting about your issue, will not change anything, and to boot, calling people trolls who have responded initially with sound advice, also will not solve the problem.
    RABBIT1 said:
    Top598 said:

forum

NOUN

so far the advice has been kix does what it wants to or get a 600 medal base and dont worry about attacks lol
  • kris1019
    kris1019
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 3,475

@steve.neumann.961 said:
    RABBIT1 said:

steve.neumann.961 said:

Top598 said:

steve.neumann.961 said:

forum

NOUN

https://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/709215

RABBIT1 said:

steve.neumann.961 said:

Top598 said:

steve.neumann.961 said:

forum

NOUN

so far the advice has been kix does what it wants to or get a 600 medal base and dont worry about attacks lol

Hey asshat, we all assumed this would be over on Monday, but unfortunately Kixeye wet the bed on this one. Get the hell over it. The biggest troll in this post is ironically the OP. You are one of hundreds of players, if you don’t want the drips, start your builds and enjoy the break, or bank the bastards and shut the hell up.

• steve.neumann.961
    steve.neumann.961
    Potential Threat
    kris1019 said:

@steve.neumann.961 said:
    RABBIT1 said:

steve.neumann.961 said:

Top598 said:

steve.neumann.961 said:

forum

NOUN

RABBIT1 said:

steve.neumann.961 said:

Top598 said:

steve.neumann.961 said:

forum

NOUN

Hey asshat, we all assumed this would be over on Monday, but unfortunately Kixeye wet the bed on this one. Get the hell over it. The biggest troll in this post is ironically the OP. You are one of hundreds of players, if you don’t want the drips, start your builds and enjoy the break, or bank the bastards and shut the hell up.

hey bytchboy shut your friggin trap if you have nothing to say about the post,and i mean shut your friggin trap now
  • Bor Sigawi
    Bor Sigawi
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2018 Posts: 39
    officialy to op: everything in the game is subject to change. deal with it!

non officialy to all others: this demand is self centered. op is puting his self interest above the comunity interest. i suggest finding op's base and flatten him every 4 hours.
  • steve.neumann.961
    steve.neumann.961
    Potential Threat
    talk is cheap bor,you come do it,and as far as the post i never said anything to you so just eat it and shut your friggin trap if you have nothing to say about the post,you hear me shut yor trap idiot
  • kris1019
    kris1019
    Unicorn Overlord

@steve.neumann.961 said:
    kris1019 said:

@steve.neumann.961 said:

RABBIT1 said:

steve.neumann.961 said:

Top598 said:

steve.neumann.961 said:

forum

NOUN

* 1A meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.

RABBIT1 said:

steve.neumann.961 said:

Top598 said:

steve.neumann.961 said:

forum

NOUN

* 1A meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.

hey bytchboy shut your friggin trap if you have nothing to say about the post,and i mean shut your friggin trap now

And if I don’t? Is the keyboard commando going to come make me? Get off forums you [email protected] and go back to abusing your mother because has she is late with your twinky delivery.

• steve.neumann.961
    steve.neumann.961
    Potential Threat
    kris1019 said:

@steve.neumann.961 said:
    kris1019 said:

@steve.neumann.961 said:

RABBIT1 said:

steve.neumann.961 said:

Top598 said:

steve.neumann.961 said:

forum

NOUN

RABBIT1 said:

steve.neumann.961 said:

Top598 said:

steve.neumann.961 said:

forum

NOUN

And if I don’t? Is the keyboard commando going to come make me? Get off forums you [email protected] and go back to abusing your mother because has she is late with your twinky delivery

• steve.neumann.961
    steve.neumann.961
    Potential Threat
    edited 22 Oct 2018, 10:33AM
    hey asshat kris why you even post in this thread,i never said anything to you,go troll somewhere else idiot
  • suck-ma-stump
    suck-ma-stump
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 352
    Burp!!
  • The Qing
    The Qing
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 2,550
    Can a moderator put us all out of our misery and close this thread, this whiny "pirate" clearly should be playing Farmville instead.
    Playing this game is like trying to row a boat up a waterfall.
  • steve.neumann.961
    steve.neumann.961
    Potential Threat
    edited 22 Oct 2018, 10:41AM
    The Qing said:
    Can a moderator put us all out of our misery and close this thread, this whiny "pirate" clearly should be playing Farmville instead.
    yes close it cause trolls like asshat qing came in and ruined it with there trolling,cant post anything without these 1000 post loudmouth trolls ruining it
  • steve.neumann.961
    steve.neumann.961
    Potential Threat

Actually all the points made by others trying to advise you were valid.
    If you get a 800 drip bank it so youre worth zero
    Doesnt mean not log in for a day and a half.
    If you worried about guard damage recall guard.
    If you worried about shipyards stopping the build continues even with a destroyed shipyard.
    Only thing to worry about is a repairing dock means you cant launch for a few hours. That is the one and only issue.

Yes kix ToS means you accept to play so you accept things change.

Basically every reply from the experienced gamers were valid and helpful.

You unfortunately are so blinded by frustration and ignorant to recognising genuine advise and just want any excuse to vent off your anger issues at kix that you are just lashing at and anyone that responds.

In pyschology this is referred to as the child response.
    I wonder why... childish and immature maybe.

Plus your language is rude to others, you have not respected them.
    Alsi your phrases are blasphemous. Would a muslim like it if i said "oh muhammeds sake" etc.. so Jesus Christ exclamation is offensive to many in the christian denomination faiths.
    Learn to respect others and refrain from anything that could offend the larger community.

You my friend have a lot of maturing and life lessons to go through before you can gain respect from anyone.

If you worried about shipyards stopping the build continues even with a destroyed shipyard.
    Only thing to worry about is a repairing dock means you cant launch for a few hours. That is the one and only issue.

You unfortunately are so blinded by frustration and ignorant to recognising genuine advise and just want any excuse to vent off your anger issues at kix that you are just lashing at and anyone that responds.

Alsi your phrases are blasphemous. Would a muslim like it if i said "oh muhammeds sake" etc.. so Jesus Christ exclamation is offensive to many in the christian denomination faiths.
    Learn to respect others and refrain from anything that could offend the larger community.

You my friend have a lot of maturing and life lessons to go through before you can gain respect from anyone.

hey bub we might not even get anymore secures much less 4 a day,and i still stand by my original statement.I opted in to play bounty until monday at noon,not one friggin second longer,i have other things to do in this game without worying about getting my base hit every 2 hours a day and a half after i should not even be playing bounty, so when people say kix can break the rules anytime the want its just a troll statement,i could go into every thread in the forum and say that and it doesnt help anything,as far as the 800 drip i dont think we are getting 6 secures the last day and a half so that advice is useless

• kris1019
    kris1019
    Unicorn Overlord
    hey asshat kris why you even post in this thread,i never said anything to you,go troll somewhere else idiot
    Because you act like a degenerate loser that's why. 
  • steve.neumann.961
    steve.neumann.961
    Potential Threat
    kris1019 said:
    why,why do you keep comeing back here,just dont come to troll this thread anymore,just stay out if you have nothing to say,all your doing is trolling,you dont like the thread quit comeing back to it just leave and keep your azz out of here
  • Loco266
    Loco266
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 5,719

I'd love to offer you some actual advice but after seeing how you responded to the others who've done that (and pretty much said everything I was going to already) i'm simply going to advise you to seek therapy. If you react this badly because some people said some things you didn't like on the internet, I don't want to know how you act in real life.

See, here's the thing you need to understand Steve.

You're not special. I know this might be hard for you to process, but your demands aren't important to any of us. We don't really care about what you want to do or what you agreed to do.

You agreed to play Bounty and if you've read the ToS (you should, one should always know the rules of the game one is playing) then you'd know things are subject to change. I also have all the bounty I need and I also wouldn't mind dropping out to get my stuff, but unlike you I don't think that i'm so important as to warrant preferential treatment. The event is running until Tuesday and you, like the rest of us, can deal with it. The majority don't mind the extra time and many even want it to make up for the time they lost to Kix's mistakes.

You don't warrant special treatment, but you probably do warrant a forum ban or at least a warning for your responses to legitimate attempts to help here. I'm not a mod though, so that's not really up to me to decide.

I'm starting to understand Magic Bunny's perspective...
  • steve.neumann.961
    steve.neumann.961
    Potential Threat
    Loco266 said:

I'd love to offer you some actual advice but after seeing how you responded to the others who've done that (and pretty much said everything I was going to already) i'm simply going to advise you to seek therapy. If you react this badly because some people said some things you didn't like on the internet, I don't want to know how you act in real life.

See, here's the thing you need to understand Steve.

You're not special. I know this might be hard for you to process, but your demands aren't important to any of us. We don't really care about what you want to do or what you agreed to do.

You agreed to play Bounty and if you've read the ToS (you should, one should always know the rules of the game one is playing) then you'd know things are subject to change. I also have all the bounty I need and I also wouldn't mind dropping out to get my stuff, but unlike you I don't think that i'm so important as to warrant preferential treatment. The event is running until Tuesday and you, like the rest of us, can deal with it. The majority don't mind the extra time and many even want it to make up for the time they lost to Kix's mistakes.

You don't warrant special treatment, but you probably do warrant a forum ban or at least a warning for your responses to legitimate attempts to help here. I'm not a mod though, so that's not really up to me to decide.

i know i am not special i never said i was,all i said is i want out of bounty when kix said it would be over,not to stay in it longer,what is so hard to understand about that,just let the players that want to opt out when bounty was supposed to end opt out of it,if you want to stay in stay in,just give us the friggin option,its the right thing to do
  • Loco266
    Loco266
    Unicorn Overlord

Nothing is hard to understand about it except the part where you think the event timeline should not apply to you because it's not what it was to begin with and the part where you think flaming people who have legitimately tried to help you is going to do anything besides make you look like a colossal douchebag that nobody gives a rip about.

Read the TOS, especially the part that says Kix can change things without notice.

If we could opt out of Bounty during the event there would be little point to the event.

It's one day. It isn't going to kill you. The sun will still rise on Wednesday. Just deal with it and move on.

• DogStar123
    DogStar123
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 1,627
    I agree 1000% with the original poster. Shut this mess down as originally scheduled. Man up -- Shut down.
  • steve.neumann.961
    steve.neumann.961
    Potential Threat
    edited 22 Oct 2018, 12:02PM
    Loco266 said:

Nothing is hard to understand about it except the part where you think the event timeline should not apply to you because it's not what it was to begin with and the part where you think flaming people who have legitimately tried to help you is going to do anything besides make you look like a colossal douchebag that nobody gives a rip about.

Read the TOS, especially the part that says Kix can change things without notice.

If we could opt out of Bounty during the event there would be little point to the event.

It's one day. It isn't going to kill you. The sun will still rise on Wednesday. Just deal with it and move on.

anyone that wants to opt out when it was supposed to end should be able to do it,no one is asking to opt out early,just when it was supposed to end,it wouldnt hurt kix to do it and the sun willl come up wednsday if they do and yes i know kix can do anything they want so they can do this to,its only fair so you comeing on here like a colossol douchebag and flameing me is not helping anything except add to the friggin troll count,why even come in here if thats all your gonna do
  • kris1019
    kris1019
    Unicorn Overlord
    Loco266 said:

anyone that wants to opt out when it was supposed to end should be able to do it,no one is asking to opt out early,just when it was supposed to end,it wouldnt hurt kix to do it and the sun willl come up wednsday if they do and yes i know kix can do anything they want so they can do this to,its only fair so you comeing on here like a colossol douchebag and flameing me is not helping anything except add to the friggin troll count,why even come in here if thats all your gonna do
    The only one flaming you , is you. You're just to much of a dumbazz to realize it;.
  • SSQUID
    SSQUID
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 1,226
    edited 22 Oct 2018, 3:14PM
    always love when players derail their own threads then call others trolls

maybe we should have a rule where you can only post 2 times on any given thread

this would prolly shut down a lot of the trolling,make the mods job much easier and make people actually think ' how important are my words'
    on any given topic?

hmmmm
  • Loco266
    Loco266
    Unicorn Overlord

@SSQUID said:
    always love when players derail their own threads then call others trolls

maybe we should have a rule where you can only post 2 times on any given thread

this would prolly shut down a lot of the trolling,make the mods job much easier and make people actually think of how important are my words
    on any given topic?

hmmmm

While in theory this would help a lot i'm sure people like the OP would just whine about how this is stupid and a violation of their right to free speech.

You'd be amazed how many people think that the American Constitution applies to the internet.

• jbnlwilliams
    jbnlwilliams
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2014 Posts: 100

Well, I certainly do not speak for KIX, but in this case I Will.  To Steve.neumann.961, NO!

Kix can modify the game as they see fit to adjust to circumstances.  End of Story, Don't like it? Play a different game.

Out!

• Loco266
    Loco266
    Unicorn Overlord

@steve.neumann.961 said:
    Loco266 said:

I'd also suggest working on your reading comprehension. You're halfway there - you seem to be able to read just fine. Your comprehension could use some work though. Especially with regard to the word "troll". You can clearly parrot well enough, but you don't seem to understand what it is you're parroting. You wouldn't be continuing this dumpster fire of a post if you did.

You're right, they CAN do what you want them to. The thing is, the majority DOESN'T SEEM TO WANT THEM TO, and the majority is more important than you, snowflake. You really need to get that through your head.

You'd think that with a whole one person agreeing with you and everyone else calling you out, you'd realize that maybe, just maybe, there's a reason for it. But nope, everone who's disagreed and called you out for being a **** is a troll because they aren't responding in the way you want them to.

You did this to yourself in your very first reply here, and you're just adding more fuel to your own fire by replying further.

You can choose to see our replies here as trolling all you want, but maybe a quarter of the posts you've cried troll over have actually been troll posts. Probably even less than that.

Oh, and do us all a favor and take a course on spelling and punctuation. It's really not that hard and it goes a long way toward making yourself understood.

• XVIII-Luna
    XVIII-Luna
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2018 Posts: 563
    edited 22 Oct 2018, 1:23PM
    steve.neumann.961 said: why,why do you keep comeing back here,just dont come to troll this thread anymore,just stay out if you have nothing to say,all your doing is trolling,you dont like the thread quit comeing back to it just leave and keep your azz out of here
    Honestly, you should be glad there are no actual trolls here. You take the bait way too easily and just can't wait to reply back.

You were given legitimate workarounds for your issue and you responded to those helpful players with insults. All you deserve are trolls.
    Started in 2011, sector 19.
  • kris1019
    kris1019
    Unicorn Overlord
    kris1019 said:
    why,why do you keep comeing back here,just dont come to troll this thread anymore,just stay out if you have nothing to say,all your doing is trolling,you dont like the thread quit comeing back to it just leave and keep your azz out of here
    As soon as you are able to make me stay out I will. You have been completely disrespectful to everyone who has come to give you advise. Whether you like that advise or not is **** irrelevant. You come on to a public forum and crap on everyone that has tried to help you, then demand respect. Piss off.
  • BattlePirate_BlackShark
    BattlePirate_BlackShark
    Master Tactician
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 2,263
    There is no way to opt out...BECAUSE...
    ...If it would be an option, it would be abused!
    The peoples would opting out, if their daily charges would be used and nothing left, and then they would opting in again after the daily reset.

And - others already have posted - your shipbuilds and building upgrades will NOT stop during the Bounty, so it doesnt matter.
    You would not prevent your base from a basehit with opting out too, so it doesnt matter.

You did agree with the Bounty system as you did opting in, so dont complain about the Bounty system.

We all - the participants - are screwed, because we didnt have got the points we would usually reach.
    So the only complaining, which would make sense, is to complain about the low bountypoints.
    BlackShark        Born in Sector 429

Decoding Pirateslangword "F.A.R.M." = Foolish Amateur Reaches Midgame