Can I own 2 Flagships

brian.pringle.79
brian.pringle.79
Greenhorn
Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 11
I have one fleet of Inferno Dragons with Greta Flagship. Additionally I have 4 more Inferno Dragons and would like to earn the Greta's Inferno Dragon (GID) for those 4. The past events have had the GID as a prize but if you own one then it's 'owned' and you can't get another. Also noted the same with Missile Cruisers. Have 2 and wanted more but they were 'owned'. If you don't have any you can earn 5. So can a player own more than one Flagged fleet of any hull that has a Flagship?

Thx.
  • BattlePirate_BlackShark
    BattlePirate_BlackShark
    Master Tactician
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 2,263
    Some flagships are limited to one blueprint. The Gretas ID is one from them.
    There are only a few flagships, where you can have two of them:
    Harlock Tideseeker, Phantom Gluttony, Zoes Vendetta, Makara Manticore, Vassagos Icebreaker...thats the flagships, i know you can have 2.

The only difference would be, if you have a Gretas, and you are able to buy a Gretas from a offer.
    So some pirates already have two Gutspill Skyfire flagships...one from a offer.
    BlackShark        Born in Sector 429

Decoding Pirateslangword "F.A.R.M." = Foolish Amateur Reaches Midgame
  • brian.pringle.79
    brian.pringle.79
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 11
    Thanks for the comeback. Those 4 extra Dragons do quite nicely individually in the FM. But would prefer an additional flagged fleet.
  • Templar614
    Templar614
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 14,958
    Some flagships are limited to one blueprint. The Gretas ID is one from them.
    There are only a few flagships, where you can have two of them:
    Harlock Tideseeker, Phantom Gluttony, Zoes Vendetta, Makara Manticore, Vassagos Icebreaker...thats the flagships, i know you can have 2.

The only difference would be, if you have a Gretas, and you are able to buy a Gretas from a offer.
    So some pirates already have two Gutspill Skyfire flagships...one from a offer.
    Slight correction, you are still capped at whatever the capacity is. If you already own the print, and an offer comes around with the ship built, you can buy it and it will just give you the ship. It won't award you an extra copy of the print.

If you already have the hull built, you will be disqualified from future offers offering that hull, until you no longer are at capacity.