October Forsaken Mission Discussion

CM Chris
CM Chris
KIXEYE Community Manager
Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 3,733
edited 9 Oct 2018, 7:32PM
Discuss the October Forsaken Missions here.
KIXEYE Director of Marketing
Community Rules: CLICK HERE
Submit a Support Ticket: CLICK HERE
  • blue_army2004
    blue_army2004
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 59
    edited 9 Oct 2018, 10:01PM
    1st,lol
    Honestly, the flag ship guns are too powerful. one can replace 7 regular ones. also the 50% defense buff, is there a limit how many you can put on the flag?
  • Coventry
    Coventry
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 352
    That's a lot of prizes.
    Nope.
  • Coventry
    Coventry
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 352
    As we add flagship special weapons, how do the defensive stats stack per weapon? 
    Nope.
  • BattlePirate_BlackShark
    BattlePirate_BlackShark
    Master Tactician
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 2,257
    edited 9 Oct 2018, 9:44PM
    Coventry said:
    As we add flagship special weapons, how do the defensive stats stack per weapon? 
    The weapons are only pushing the defensestats from the flagships...together with the armors, you can make the flagships into tanks.

How the defensive stats stacks? Who cares!

You want as much as possible from them on your flagships.
    BlackShark        Born in Sector 429

Decoding Pirateslangword "F.A.R.M." = Foolish Amateur Reaches Midgame
  • d.scott.hewitt
    d.scott.hewitt
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 3,179

@Ni-Gel said:
    You guys really serious about a chest for each 120/121? Thought we all agreed that it was a nuisance. Wasting mouse clicks. You guys own a mouse company or something? Because we are killing out or mouses with the million clicks per day on this game now.

The Chests at least give various things. I have 22 Predators and 2/5 of another one from 120s..........

---_-------------------

Gotta say I am surprised the new Armours that were in Raid are not in FM straight away.

• MC MUDBONE
    MC MUDBONE
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 115
    When will players who don't have, or have long since missed any chance to get [Charged Zynthonite Armor C1-C]?  Can we i.e. The players expect to see this armor again, either in the FM, TLC, or as a raid or bounty prize?

Could someone provide some first hand input on this, the above question, something more factual and less speculative.
  • de witte
    de witte
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 322
    1st,lol
    Honestly, the flag ship guns are too powerful. one can replace 7 regulars ones. also the 50% defense buff, is there a limit how many you can put on the flag?
    my guess would be ONE ,since more  would break the targets and all non Brennus owners locked out of the elite set.Better said all non flag owners.

• Shadow527
    Shadow527
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 635
    is the D6-CT and Hydrofoil Plating limited???
  • The_Saint73
    The_Saint73
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 185
    edited 9 Oct 2018, 10:11PM
    de witte said:
    1st,lol
    Honestly, the flag ship guns are too powerful. one can replace 7 regulars ones. also the 50% defense buff, is there a limit how many you can put on the flag?
    my guess would be ONE ,since more  would break the targets and all non Brennus owners locked out of the elite set.Better said all non flag owners.

I can't see why the limit would be one, when you can claim 2 this week from the FM. It is limited to the Flagships only, so you will have a maximum of 6 by next raid.
  • michael.west.750
    michael.west.750
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 1,598
    Shadow527 said:
    Yes. One redeem per week.
  • d.scott.hewitt
    d.scott.hewitt
    Unicorn Overlord

Six of those Brennus Bat Ray guns would make it interesting in the SSRB?!?!? {More than six if it will be ongoing after next Raid. Maybe a cap of ten?}

• Shadow527
    Shadow527
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 635
    Shadow527 said:
    Yes. One redeem per week.
    Are you sure...pretty sure skirmish battery mk-ctx and twinfire rockets which also say 1 per week is not limited....

Skirmish Battery MK-CTX

Twinfire Rocket

• Dazandren
    Dazandren
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 1,455
    Ni-Gel said:
    You guys really serious about a chest for each 120/121? Thought we all agreed that it was a nuisance. Wasting mouse clicks. You guys own a mouse company or something? Because we are killing out or mouses with the million clicks per day on this game now.
    i just like the fact there is an equal shot at getting each piece w/o having to hit a different target for each piece.

but yeah, not having to open a zillion chests would be nice.  should just go into inventory with a 'congrats you won' note on the end of battle popup.
  • blue_army2004
    blue_army2004
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 59
    de witte said:
    1st,lol

I can't see why the limit would be one, when you can claim 2 this week from the FM. It is limited to the Flagships only, so you will have a maximum of 6 by next raid.
    That can't be possible. 6 guns would make the flag defense at 99.98% and 99.95%. How large would the damage be to make a dent on it?
  • kris1019
    kris1019
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 3,474

I’m so happy I didn’t coin and build the Brennus Bat Ray. I am hover ticked that I coined the Occom Razor Tail.

• DogStar123
    DogStar123
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 1,627
    I forget how we obtained the Hyper-30 limited specials. Were they shards in FM targets? I would like to get a few more but I don't know how to get them.
  • Loco266
    Loco266
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 5,663

@Coventry said:

The same way every other percent based defense modifier stacks. Multiplicatively.

I'm starting to understand Magic Bunny's perspective...
  • michael.west.750
    michael.west.750
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 1,598
    edited 9 Oct 2018, 11:20PM
    I forget how we obtained the Hyper-30 limited specials. Were they shards in FM targets? I would like to get a few more but I don't know how to get them.
    They were from shards in top raid targets. Looks like from here you have to spend 25 million raid points,each, to get them.
  • Sabbation
    Sabbation
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 15

i like the idea of different shards for the 120/121 but would like to see something like:
    121 - assault chest = cheetah, pred, reinforced armors (assault based) mds3, D6 (assault) armors, hyper30
    120 - skirmish chest= gathering storm gun, nailhead, D6 (skirmish) armors, appropriate limited specials, hyper30

also could go with the specific chests being weapon/armor based with a general chest “available” for both targets (Ie a chance for assault or general) with hyper30 shielded circuitry, and other appropriate limited specials

with that and the new raid store, would also like to see all of these shards avail to buy in the locked store (tier and price appropriate) and/or in the FM

• The Amazing Jeff
    The Amazing Jeff
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 932

@Ni-Gel said:

The Chests at least give various things. I have 22 Predators and 2/5 of another one from 120s..........

---_-------------------

Gotta say I am surprised the new Armours that were in Raid are not in FM straight away.

I think he was saying just make it a random drop rather than having to open the chest
  • kixeyeuser_1388600479319_1249361144
    kixeyeuser_1388600479319_1249361144
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2015 Posts: 250
    edited 9 Oct 2018, 11:48PM
    First you guys broke PVP with escalation tech that was exponential in its increases to power/defense (*hint* we are still waiting for you to fix it). Now it appears as though you are trying to break PVE the same way. These new flag limited weapons are not mere escalations, they will absolutely redefine the targets if we assume the targets will be tuned for them. Is this really the new plan?
    Upgrade Pirates is not as fun as Battle Pirates
  • d.scott.hewitt
    d.scott.hewitt
    Unicorn Overlord

@The Amazing Jeff said:
    d.scott.hewitt said:

@Ni-Gel said:

---_-------------------

I think he was saying just make it a random drop rather than having to open the chest

I see. Maybe the idea above. Just drop a Shard.

• dballard601
    dballard601
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 701
    My only question is why are the Manti weapons still on the prize list?  I have about 30 of each and doubt they will find a way on a build.  I suspect that is common for those who have been doing the 120/121's.
  • The Amazing Jeff
    The Amazing Jeff
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 932
    They were from shards in top raid targets. Looks like from here you have to spend 25 million raid points,each, to get them.

Can currently get shards if you help someone with double trouble one chest has 1/4 chance, so assuming even drop rate 20 double trouble instances should get you one hyper 30.....