Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 368
    no details on the NPC spawn refactor?
  • MC MUDBONE
    MC MUDBONE
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 115
    Ice_DS said:
    no details on the NPC spawn refactor?
    This would be nice too know as the refactor is holding up a lot of players build's.
  • DaMerlyn
    DaMerlyn
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 425
    Nothing about how the sector consolidation is going to be handled?

• michael.west.750
    michael.west.750
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 1,598
    How about some different/better mega engines being offered in the mega tlc?

Same ol prizes every time.
  • DogStar123
    DogStar123
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 1,627
    Yawn.
  • Hoot343
    Hoot343
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 276

THIS !!
  • Sleeping Bear
    Sleeping Bear
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 687
    What Draconian Mega Convoy will drop  Credes shards?  
    Sometimes I wonder why CM's are not named Larry. Curly, Moe and Shemp. 
  • NoRiding
    NoRiding
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2016 Posts: 294
    Hoot343 said:

THIS !!
    AND, most of us are capped on the 6 hour tokens as well with nothing left to build/refit

• michaelg21
    michaelg21
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 1,723
    Once again our request for the Jet Engine to be added to the Titan Rising campaign has been ignored for the 7th or 8th time in a row. Why does this keep getting ignored? It can be added in place of the other Engine that everyone has already. Thanks
  • Corp_Hellrazor
    Corp_Hellrazor
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 1,667
    So, now the lvl 100 VXP target will only spawn for the first 24hrs ?

And the only worthwhile TLC is Double Trouble.

Why not have the TLC for Hunter build tokens so those that just got the blueprints from the raid could get their fleet built for ranking this weekend ?

Seems like the OBVIOUS choice to me.

I'm sure you have a plan, but sometimes you (Kix) seem so out of touch with the actual game, and the needs of your players.

And right after the best raid we've had in awhile......SMFH !

• Sputnik001
    Sputnik001
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 1,287
    They are doing the player first thing...

Its just that THEIR player first is the one that is running the other way, in the wrong race, playing a different tune....
  • greg.dellinger.9
    greg.dellinger.9
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 90
    Nice, a week without chores. Get the build tokens from FM and take a break
  • bort
    bort
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 8,257
    Dazandren said:
    Level 100 targets will only spawn for the first 24 hours 

Seriously Kixeye? You're trying this again? If you don;t remember, the last time you tried shortening the spawn duration of the lvl 100s from 36 to 24 hours, you were met with mass outrage from the community, and in a rare case for you, you changed it back to 36 hours for the following vxp weekend. You forget that most of us have obligations like work and what not in which those extra 12 hours are extremely useful for making up for missed time that we could not be on the game.

I really hope you change it back to 36 hours before VXP Weekend, because this change is definitely not #PlayersFirst
    absolutely spot on.  the previous administration tried this and it sucks that you're trying it again.  get ready for the uproar, @CM Chris !!!!!!

didnt we get a whole extra day on top of the 36 hours last month?
  • michael.west.750
    michael.west.750
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 1,598
    Hurrican Michael going to hit Alabama, Georgia coast and go across S.C and N.C. starting Thursday. Might even clip Florida on it's way up. Cat 3 hurricane. I suspect a lot will lose power again. Will kix be holding another one day vxp day like they did for hurricane Florence?
  • SIF
    SIF
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 1,385
    Sure would be nice if playback was working so I could know just how useless the new armor made 1/3 of my turrets.

I know, it's simply asking too much for things to work in BP... Or for turrets to be viable more than ~30 days. Bases have to be walkable but do just enough damage to cause people to coin the **** out of Bounty.

• Shapu_the_farm
    Shapu_the_farm
    Master Tactician
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 2,051
    NoRiding said:
    Hoot343 said:

THIS !!
    AND, most of us are capped on the 6 hour tokens as well with nothing left to build/refit

"most"

Disagree.
  • kixeyeuser_1384609903109_100003522404108
    kixeyeuser_1384609903109_100003522404108
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 1,570

Seriously Kixeye? You're trying this again? If you don;t remember, the last time you tried shortening the spawn duration of the lvl 100s from 36 to 24 hours, you were met with mass outrage from the community, and in a rare case for you, you changed it back to 36 hours for the following vxp weekend. You forget that most of us have obligations like work and what not in which those extra 12 hours are extremely useful for making up for missed time that we could not be on the game.

I really hope you change it back to 36 hours before VXP Weekend, because this change is definitely not #PlayersFirst
    not only did they shorten the 100 spawn time but they also shorten the whole event so smaller players that hit the urfs have 24 hrs less time i do not see this as a good thing this is only being done to try and force coining no other excuse would hold water so much for players first

• rob.croft.7
    rob.croft.7
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 138
    Are we to expect our game settings to be fkd up every update now? I spent more time reloading from crashes & resetting my settings last week, than playing. Just refreshed and here we go again .... sound, music, smoke and full zoom every time i go to world map. 
  • Tootie65
    Tootie65
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 19
    I guess kixeye thinks this is going to make them more money ( VXP Weekend ), well I say they going to lose money on the first 24hrs due to ppl have jobs and may miss out on the 100 targets for vxp, Im a coiner on vxp weekend and if I dont get ranked by the end of the 100 targets its just not happening after that, I will keep my coins to myself. **** fine job kixeye!! Stick it to the coiners first!!! then the uncoiner last!!
  • why are 100s only for first 24 hours not every one can get on then some of us work , about time this got sorted 
  • Hamp56
    Hamp56
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 352
    Can someone switch the tlcs on plz - post says 12 kix time, that was 18 mins ago

• d.scott.hewitt
    d.scott.hewitt
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 3,179

Still forgot to add Jet Engines to Prize Pack Three of Titan TLC

• kixeyeuser_1373411935351_13942_83117901
    kixeyeuser_1373411935351_13942_83117901
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2017 Posts: 133
    So, now the lvl 100 VXP target will only spawn for the first 24hrs ?

And the only worthwhile TLC is Double Trouble.

Why not have the TLC for Hunter build tokens so those that just got the blueprints from the raid could get their fleet built for ranking this weekend ?

Seems like the OBVIOUS choice to me.

I'm sure you have a plan, but sometimes you (Kix) seem so out of touch with the actual game, and the needs of your players.

And right after the best raid we've had in awhile......SMFH !

There are 4d of structure build tokens in the turrets of terror TLC that I think most people could use for all the new buildings IMHO.
  • bort
    bort
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 8,257
    edited 9 Oct 2018, 8:50PM
    SIF said:
    bort said:
    Dazandren said:

absolutely spot on.  the previous administration tried this and it sucks that you're trying it again.  get ready for the uproar, @CM Chris !!!!!!

didnt we get a whole extra day on top of the 36 hours last month?
    No. It was a replacement VXP window for people who were affected by a massive storm with flooding and power outages.

But fine, we'll look at it through your rose colored glasses and hope for another hurricane killing and displacing people every month so there's enough time to rank ships. Just being optimistic. 
    overreaction much?

i suspect there is a player or two who lives outside of the US too. maybe even three. i also suspect there's been more than one disaster in the last 7 years.