Shout Out To Kixeye

Lycan_SODP
Lycan_SODP
Potential Threat
Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 35
I would like to say Nice job on the Month Event this first cycle. Not only is it the right pace and actually decent you also brought in the old cycle targets 69s and 89s that many can still use their Manticores in just in case their Bat or Razor fleets were not fully done to be any good in the beginning of raid cycle. Not to many say thank you for this but I will cause it makes it easier to get prizes thats needed to have progress not falling behind. 2 thumbs up from me and many others i have chatted with throughout the game.
LyCaN_SODP

Playing for Fun cause its not real life man!!!!
  • Another1Down
    Another1Down
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 137
    I agree Not complete fleet done yet on  my razors tales, but This is Hell of a better raid cycle start since i came back like bucc cycle was .. I am actually enjoying this raid , Not easy its Just Right .. WELL done Kixeye.  because the manti cycle was a mess But this is a Great start! Thx Kixeye !!  ;)  WELL DONE 
  • Spider Retired
    Spider Retired
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 319
    Well raid seems ok for higher players but suck bigtime for the lower ones, that had no possibilities to even get one of the hulls for this cycle. guess they will be put way back and never catch up.

Also we see we now will need to refitt lots of fleets in comming weeks but Kix has not put any tokens in the pricelist taking care of that task. What about build tokens for the q yard ship building. Or regular build tokens those we have not seen now for 1/2 year in raid pricelists

Regards
  • themadmax
    themadmax
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2018 Posts: 30

I like this raid. However I have proto tides. Thinking about the super grind. Or just spend 100 bucks to blast through it....

• Raptor97148
    Raptor97148
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2015 Posts: 43
    i got a full set of bats. I 'm not impressed with the time it takes to complete a set... piss away a monkey for this pork fest???
  • bort
    bort
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 8,257
    i got a full set of bats. I 'm not impressed with the time it takes to complete a set... piss away a monkey for this pork fest???
    if you wanted to be able to hit targets fast, why did you build bats?
  • Rumble194
    Rumble194
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 96
    themadmax said:

I like this raid. However I have proto tides. Thinking about the super grind. Or just spend 100 bucks to blast through it....

I used them too.  then got bored and hit an 89 and blitzed lol
  • paul.h.fortin
    paul.h.fortin
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 265
    Raid is crap for low to non coiners yet again. Oh well. Funny, if you look at posts everywhere, almost all are from players coining everything they do. What a shame. 
  • bort
    bort
    Unicorn Overlord
    Raid is crap for low to non coiners yet again. Oh well. Funny, if you look at posts everywhere, almost all are from players coining everything they do. What a shame. 
    its fine for non coiners who won razor/bat last raid
  • MERC MAN
    MERC MAN
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 495
    As much as low/non coiners are important to the overall game, the game has to be geared towards the players who financially support the game, if it wasn't none of us would be playing, as there simply would not be one to play.

All raids and TLC's will be crap to a totally non coiner, aside from the exceptional few. You just have to knuckle down and chip away as best you can, will it be fun, hell no, will it be boring, hell yes, but you will get a sense of achievement when eventually you have the points to get your chosen prize.
    If you choose well, that prize will help you get better, and slowly over a period of time it will get easier.

Of course you can short cut that to some degree by chucking some coins at the task. 
  • WatchMan235
    WatchMan235
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 614
    They also bought back the Music and sound effects, every time I refresh because of lag, when it reopens the bloody music and sound effects are there. not heard them for over 6 years.  have to turn the noise off while in battle, sneaky kixeye distraction technique. 
    LVL 153

I could agree with you, then we would both be wrong
  • Lycan_SODP
    Lycan_SODP
    Potential Threat
    themadmax said:

Proto Tides do 60s just right
    LyCaN_SODP

• randompirate1
    randompirate1
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2018 Posts: 6
    raids the usual from kix. dmg increase within first few hours. needing 2 fleets. nothing will ever change.
  • Puppy Power
    Puppy Power
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 23
    I did 1 69 with Manti's & was a click fix..Now the target flts changed n 69's 2 raid type flts..Tried hitting an 89 & won't allow a Manti flt.
  • Ryan Schaffner
    Ryan Schaffner
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2018 Posts: 59
    I did 1 69 with Manti's & was a click fix..Now the target flts changed n 69's 2 raid type flts..Tried hitting an 89 & won't allow a Manti flt.
    You do realize that there are 2 69's and 2 89's.  One is for Manti's, the other is for the new fleets.  YOu have to look for the Convoy's for you Manti's.
  • xHawkx
    xHawkx
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 268
    Yeah I liked the raid too. It seems fair to me.
  • bp474742
    bp474742
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 193
    Like the raid. Have 5 Razors, mostly ranked and somewhat built. Staying in teh 60's. have 35 million with 1 hour to go on first day.
  • James Leon
    James Leon
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 1,747
    used five ship fleet  and have the brennus  in the oven. it would be nice if it were just a wee bit less build.
    ahava veshalom
  • themadmax
    themadmax
    Potential Threat

My question is what to get bats or razors..... I still dont have grettas inferno for weekly though.

• Carlos_DaPoof
    Carlos_DaPoof
    Master Tactician
    Joined Mar 2018 Posts: 2,106
    sez the level 111 player...lol

and from someone who knows almost all the players in the game, too.... :)
    " I see no solid discussion or argument. Just whining and name calling. You pose no reason or logic to back up your position and can't articulate a reason why "
  • DoomsdayRebel_X
    DoomsdayRebel_X
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 1,970
    I haven't spent a dime and have over 20 million with minimal play time.  Last raid I put up 125 million in the 6 day raid with Skyfires coin free.  Maybe you should check youtube on better methods of hitting targets.  There are plenty of tokens to finish new hulls if you have them if not, use your FM fleet to get tides and grind the low stuff.  
  • shadowfighter BOM
    shadowfighter BOM
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 277
    had to say something. they changed the 69s now they are like the new targets and can't use mantis anymore. 

• bort
    bort
    Unicorn Overlord
    had to say something. they changed the 69s now they are like the new targets and can't use mantis anymore. 

there are two different 69 targets ....
  • ShaolinLueb
    ShaolinLueb
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 93
    i emailed them and submitted repeatedly to their suggestions if they offer a tlc, we should be able to hold all the token prizes and not lose any because of limits. doesnt make sense if they offer us 5 25k xp tokens in the tlc total but only be able to hold 2... its stupid, yes, but forces us to build and coin, blah blah blah.
  • Lycan_SODP
    Lycan_SODP
    Potential Threat
    raids the usual from kix. dmg increase within first few hours. needing 2 fleets. nothing will ever change.
    I completely disagree. You dont NEED 2 fleets. It all depends on your build and what you have. You had every chance to get the Bat or Razor last raid cycle and have some built by this one. Kixeye was nice enough to add the blitz targets to help the those that werent ready so they could use Manticores. It just happens that Proto Tides work in 60 sets which are skirm type anyways and plus kind of old tech. Maybe you are not doing your part on getting things done or choicing the wrong places and alliance to get the help you need which isnt kixeyes fault
    LyCaN_SODP

• Lycan_SODP
    Lycan_SODP
    Potential Threat
    themadmax said:

My question is what to get bats or razors..... I still dont have grettas inferno for weekly though.

There is your answer... Weekly always comes first so Greta ID u need to get
    LyCaN_SODP

• Lycan_SODP
    Lycan_SODP
    Potential Threat
    i emailed them and submitted repeatedly to their suggestions if they offer a tlc, we should be able to hold all the token prizes and not lose any because of limits. doesnt make sense if they offer us 5 25k xp tokens in the tlc total but only be able to hold 2... its stupid, yes, but forces us to build and coin, blah blah blah.
    This has nothing to do with Raid event but I do agree.
    LyCaN_SODP

• DQO07
    DQO07
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 226
    BiG_LyCaN said:
    I would like to say Nice job on the Month Event this first cycle. Not only is it the right pace and actually decent you also brought in the old cycle targets 69s and 89s that many can still use their Manticores in just in case their Bat or Razor fleets were not fully done to be any good in the beginning of raid cycle. Not to many say thank you for this but I will cause it makes it easier to get prizes thats needed to have progress not falling behind. 2 thumbs up from me and many others i have chatted with throughout the game.
    This raid works for people with T7 hulls, but returning to the game without them just to find out I can't do any target with T6 hulls is disappointing to say the least.
  • The Amazing Jeff
    The Amazing Jeff
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 932
    BiG_LyCaN said:
    I completely disagree. You dont NEED 2 fleets. It all depends on your build and what you have. You had every chance to get the Bat or Razor last raid cycle and have some built by this one. Kixeye was nice enough to add the blitz targets to help the those that werent ready so they could use Manticores. It just happens that Proto Tides work in 60 sets which are skirm type anyways and plus kind of old tech. Maybe you are not doing your part on getting things done or choicing the wrong places and alliance to get the help you need which isnt kixeyes fault
    T7 and T8 aside. 

pTides are not "kind of old tech" stand fast the two new hulls (tier 7) they are most recent skirmish tech (tier 6.75) only a few months old, most players don't even have them finished yet if they even managed to win them, they should breeze through T6 and push through T7 relatively efficiently but less efficiently than the new tech. 

Or are you talking about straight tideseekers (tier 4.5)?
  • themadmax
    themadmax
    Potential Threat

Overall very happy with the results for myself this raid. I will say the tunning was off. No way dor fang or hunters to do what they tuned the 60s for. Perhaps quit this kind of thing.