Fleet repair time

• kixeyeuser_1412456758896_100005772467494
    kixeyeuser_1412456758896_100005772467494
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 186
    edited 28 Sep 2018, 2:03PM
    i do all the above and my repair times aint always that bad and im not arguing i just know a puffer snuffer when i hear one. But there are alot of people struggling and the build and repair times are a real drag i just dont think they have to be as severe as they are. again if u didnt play the game with your credit cards u would understand. I wonder how many thousands of dollars u guys spent on this game come on be honest now...
  • Carlos_DaPoof
    Carlos_DaPoof
    Master Tactician
    Joined Mar 2018 Posts: 2,104
    and carlos if u didnt play the game with your credit card you would understand were im coming from

You think  you're providing facts? No sir, you're providing cliches.  Facts can be backed up with actual data.  You have none for anything  you've said so far.

- PvE repair times have been stable since T6 fleets started coming out almost two years ago.  There are several ways this can be confirmed.
    - Fleets are easier to rank now than they were when you started the game. 
    -  It's not necessarily the question of having the "top tech" to play, it's about having the right tech.  To use your own example - nothing on an IB fleet would be considered "top tech" these days and yet they can still do the FM and they can still do campaigns (Base Race) for insta-repair.
    - As far as I know, I have never been in the same sector as you. Nor do I know you outside the game.  You can't possibly know how I play it.  

I tried to help you, I pointed you to places where you could learn how to play smarter so that you don't get your fleets sunk doing chores.  I showed you a video that applied to the specific situation you brought up to show you exactly how you DON'T have to play with a credit card.  You've responded by throwing a temper-tantrum.
    Everybody understands where you're coming from because every single player has had to deal with long repair/build/refit times since the day we started this game. Lots of players figure out how to minimize the need for repair. They post on here and on various external sites every single day to help players that really want it - not just whine about it.
    If you aren't posting all of this from an alt-base, you've been playing for over 4  years and have yet to reach level 70.  You either don't play the game very much or you don't play it very well.  You should have been pleased that someone offered to spend some time to help.  
    No. You want to complain.  You want attention. 
    My mistake.
    " I see no solid discussion or argument. Just whining and name calling. You pose no reason or logic to back up your position and can't articulate a reason why "
    Minor Nuisance
    your a joke. never threw a tantrum i just dont deal with puffer snuffers as u are clearly one  and i truly am gratefull for all the help but i never asked for help u acted like everybody should be perfect like u. i asked what was the concept for such high repair times as it zaps the fun out of the game for alot of players not just repair times but also build times and i get the well if u were perfect like me rotine i dont want to hear it. I been playing sense black water and no i do not play much because of said reasons . 
  • Carlos_DaPoof
    Carlos_DaPoof
    Master Tactician
    your a joke. never threw a tantrum i just dont deal with puffer snuffers as u are clearly one  and i truly am gratefull for all the help but i never asked for help u acted like everybody should be perfect like u. i asked what was the concept for such high repair times as it zaps the fun out of the game for alot of players not just repair times but also build times and i get the well if u were perfect like me rotine i dont want to hear it. I been playing sense black water and no i do not play much because of said reasons . 
    I seriously doubt you have been playing since the black water days
    Enjoy your repairs, Mr. Blackwater pirate.

lol
    " I see no solid discussion or argument. Just whining and name calling. You pose no reason or logic to back up your position and can't articulate a reason why "
    Minor Nuisance
    yes been playing that long. back then seawolfs were the chiz i was present for the very first raid and believe me the game was alot funner back then.
    Minor Nuisance
    And heres a little quiz if your a black water pirated u might know this Back in the day kixeye did an update were they changed the visual appearence of the weapons and ships  What ships new design was so awful the kixeye appoligized for doing it and and reverted it back to its old self
  • kixeyeuser_1384609903109_100003522404108
    kixeyeuser_1384609903109_100003522404108
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 1,570
    and carlos if u didnt play the game with your credit card you would understand were im coming from

You think  you're providing facts? No sir, you're providing cliches.  Facts can be backed up with actual data.  You have none for anything  you've said so far.

- PvE repair times have been stable since T6 fleets started coming out almost two years ago.  There are several ways this can be confirmed.
    -  It's not necessarily the question of having the "top tech" to play, it's about having the right tech.  To use your own example - nothing on an IB fleet would be considered "top tech" these days and yet they can still do the FM and they can still do campaigns (Base Race) for insta-repair.
    - As far as I know, I have never been in the same sector as you. Nor do I know you outside the game.  You can't possibly know how I play it.  

I tried to help you, I pointed you to places where you could learn how to play smarter so that you don't get your fleets sunk doing chores.  I showed you a video that applied to the specific situation you brought up to show you exactly how you DON'T have to play with a credit card.  You've responded by throwing a temper-tantrum.
    Everybody understands where you're coming from because every single player has had to deal with long repair/build/refit times since the day we started this game. Lots of players figure out how to minimize the need for repair. They post on here and on various external sites every single day to help players that really want it - not just whine about it.
    If you aren't posting all of this from an alt-base, you've been playing for over 4  years and have yet to reach level 70.  You either don't play the game very much or you don't play it very well.  You should have been pleased that someone offered to spend some time to help.  
    My mistake.
    ok i want to jump in about the repair point you are right that the base repair on hulls has been static for about 2 years but the overall cost has skyrocketed we used to have things like charged ar that added no repair cost but kix killed that and now to get 0 cost ar kix dribbles it out so you cannot get a fleet fully set with it also we used to have healing matrix which saved both time and cost on fleets but oh wait thats no longer usefull on any new hulls and the last is the required damage that kix has put in the game and even most of the kix fan boys  even complains about that so both the time and cost on new fleets is way higher than what it was even a year ago.
    Minor Nuisance
    Well according to mr perfect up there you shouldnt be taking anymore damange to your fleets that u shouldnt be able to instant repair if u are then u need to learn to play the game better 
  • Carlos_DaPoof
    Carlos_DaPoof
    Master Tactician

My mistake.
    ok i want to jump in about the repair point you are right that the base repair on hulls has been static for about 2 years but the overall cost has skyrocketed we used to have things like charged ar that added no repair cost but kix killed that and now to get 0 cost ar kix dribbles it out so you cannot get a fleet fully set with it also we used to have healing matrix which saved both time and cost on fleets but oh wait thats no longer usefull on any new hulls and the last is the required damage that kix has put in the game and even most of the kix fan boys  even complains about that so both the time and cost on new fleets is way higher than what it was even a year ago.
    A 2 year old IceBreaker fleet has been stated to take 15 hours to repair
    A brand new manticore fleet takes approximately 17 hours to repair.  
    That's not a huge increase in repair time over two years.
    It's a bit silly to even be talking about it because if you are running either of these fleets to the point that they even require full repair, you are not doing it right.

An outfitted skyfire hull requires 3 hours to repair
    An outfitted manticore hull requires 4.5 hours to repair, completely due to the armor you put on the manticore.  
    Bare hulls require the same repair time, but the manticore has twice the base armor.  Since armor is the item by which repair is measured,  you can make the case that repair times are actually lower in an apples-to-apples comparison

But, inability to handle a stun notwithstanding, how many rounds of the Whiplash or Devil Driver campaign is last year's Skyfire going to last?  How many Nav Relays are you going to do with the Manticore if you have it set up to handle the stun?
    Similarly set up, last year's assault hull is less than this year's hull and takes the same time to repair.
    Minor Nuisance
    yea but u dont take into consideration that not everybody plays the game with their credit cards alot of us dont have the " right tech "  we have to make do with what we have and are dealing with lots and lots of repair times especialy considering all the targets are tuned for fully ranked fleets and top tech for the most part. If we were all perfect like u and could spend thousands of dollars on a game we probly wouldnt have any complaints either

• Carlos_DaPoof
    Carlos_DaPoof
    Master Tactician
    edited 28 Sep 2018, 6:05PM
    Well according to mr perfect up there you shouldnt be taking anymore damange to your fleets that u shouldnt be able to instant repair if u are then u need to learn to play the game better 
    You finally said something right!

• Carlos_DaPoof
    Carlos_DaPoof
    Master Tactician
    edited 28 Sep 2018, 6:06PM
    yea but u dont take into consideration that not everybody plays the game with their credit cards alot of us dont have the " right tech "  we have to make do with what we have and are dealing with lots and lots of repair times especialy considering all the targets are tuned for fully ranked fleets and top tech for the most part. If we were all perfect like u and could spend thousands of dollars on a game we probly wouldnt have any complaints either

Shut up about the credit cards - it has nothing to do with the conversation.  You're just grasping at straws so you don't have to hold yourself accountable for your predicament.  

The only fleet of yours we have discussed is the IB fleet.  Post its build, let's see what you got.
    If you refuse to rank your fleets, why is that Kixeye's fault?
    Nothing on anyone's IB fleet is considered "top tier" anymore.  Yet, I showed you how you can do your targets without using coin. Zero, Nada. Zilch.  Not a penny needed.  And still you jabber about credit cards.
    If you can't get through a single 111 FM target with your IBs at this point, Mr. Blackwater Pirate (lol), it's your fault.
    You would come off as being more knowledgeable about the game if you just stuck your fingers in your ears and replied "Nyah, nyah, nyah"
    Minor Nuisance
    my ib are fully ranked i have top tier on mine and i dont use coin to repair and i can do 15 to 16 111s  before repair and returning to my base to instant repair all is just to repetitivly boring Look look i get it your a kixeye fanboy aka puffer snuffer the game is perfect the way it is nobody but me complains about the repair times cause everybody is perfect like u
    Minor Nuisance
    edited 28 Sep 2018, 6:20PM
    Hey kixeye fanboy can i borrow some money i need a infirno fleet with cherrys on top
  • Carlos_DaPoof
    Carlos_DaPoof
    Master Tactician
    Hey kixeye fanboy can i borrow some money i need a infirno fleet
    Why?
    To go after base parts?
    lol
  • Carlos_DaPoof
    Carlos_DaPoof
    Master Tactician
    edited 28 Sep 2018, 6:28PM
    So now it's not about repair times, it's about how boring the targets are
    Earlier you said your IBs were 68% ranked (since edited out), now they are fully ranked
    Earlier you complained about not having top tech, now you have "top tier" on yours (whatever that means)
    And you think jabbering about credit cards and tossing out homophobic insults justifies your argument.
    Does that about cover it?

I think  you've made my case about your abilities to play this game for me....thanks!
    Maybe in another year you'll reach level 70, Mr. Black Water Pirate....lol

Minor Nuisance
    edited 28 Sep 2018, 6:30PM
    never said they were 68 percent ranked i purchased the fully ranked fleet from kixeye dont put words in my mouth i never siad i dont i said not everybody has top tech dont put words in my mouth and what homopobic slure did i use
  • Carlos_DaPoof
    Carlos_DaPoof
    Master Tactician
    edited 28 Sep 2018, 6:33PM
    lol...you purchased the fleet
    with what? wampum? beads?
    or a credit card? lololololol
    Minor Nuisance
    no i actually used paypal

• Carlos_DaPoof
    Carlos_DaPoof
    Master Tactician
    edited 28 Sep 2018, 6:41PM
    oh...my mistake

Hey, can I borrow your paypal? I need to buy me a confederate flag.....

now, if you'll 'scuse me...I have to go determine how sharp the knives are in my drawer...
    Minor Nuisance
    hard to buy confederate flags these days
  • michael.west.750
    michael.west.750
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 1,598
    Can a mod just close this thread down please?

Anyone else as tired of certain people just turning everything into an endless argument, as I am?

Let's beat a dead horse for days on end.
  • Carlos_DaPoof
    Carlos_DaPoof
    Master Tactician
    edited 28 Sep 2018, 8:15PM

Anyone else as tired of certain people just turning everything into an endless argument, as I am?

Ignore it
    Easy enough for most, I would think
  • Dan Gibson
    Dan Gibson
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 524
    Plenty of ways to lose a fleet in bp under any condition making people wait those amount of hrs is to me just absolutely stupid and just zaps the fun
    Repair times are part of this game - they always have been.  If it rubs you so wrongly, I gotta wonder why you continue to play.
    I'm sure if they offered you a small percentage of the coin they make off repairs,  your objections to it would fade over time :)

Anywhoo....
    I just did a 111 with my IB fleet and took 18 minutes damage
    I insta-repaired in the dock and went out and did it again.  Unless this fleet gets sniped (your fellow players' fault, not Kix) I can't see how you would ever have to fully repair this flee.

Here's a video of someone doing it for even less:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXr8ZHYiZMM

Play smarter, maybe?

carlos .. your bort is showing thru

• Carlos_DaPoof
    Carlos_DaPoof
    Master Tactician
    edited 28 Sep 2018, 11:20PM
    Plenty of ways to lose a fleet in bp under any condition making people wait those amount of hrs is to me just absolutely stupid and just zaps the fun
    Repair times are part of this game - they always have been.  If it rubs you so wrongly, I gotta wonder why you continue to play.
    I'm sure if they offered you a small percentage of the coin they make off repairs,  your objections to it would fade over time :)

Anywhoo....
    I just did a 111 with my IB fleet and took 18 minutes damage
    I insta-repaired in the dock and went out and did it again.  Unless this fleet gets sniped (your fellow players' fault, not Kix) I can't see how you would ever have to fully repair this flee.

Here's a video of someone doing it for even less:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXr8ZHYiZMM

Play smarter, maybe?

carlos .. your bort is showing thru

By showing a vid of Derpy doing 111's for free repair in response to someone complaining about repair times because he insists on running through 20 targets in a row until his fleet is dead?

really?
  • whatever11
    whatever11
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 304
    never said they were 68 percent ranked i purchased the fully ranked fleet from kixeye dont put words in my mouth i never siad i dont i said not everybody has top tech dont put words in my mouth and what homopobic slure did i use
    from a player who coins less than you, just did pack3 in devil driver without using coins, do fm in under a hour for around 8hrs repair. i have current tec with good builds but not the best builds as i change builds a little to compassionate for lag ( as i gets lots of lag often), i play smarter & only coin a little in some raids & campains, when it's worth it. this is a SLOW moving STRATEGY game.
    that is just my 2 cents
  • Templar614
    Templar614
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 14,553

Can do.

Closing, thread went off the rails a while ago and is well beyond the original discussion and is at the point of a flame war.
This discussion has been closed.