Official Forsaken Mission Discussion

CM Chris
CM Chris
KIXEYE Community Manager
Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 3,733
edited 12 Sep 2018, 1:45AM
Discuss the September Forsaken Mission here.
KIXEYE Director of Marketing
Community Rules: CLICK HERE
Submit a Support Ticket: CLICK HERE
  • kixeyeuser_918613551_30728_3188412
    kixeyeuser_918613551_30728_3188412
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 62

First to comment! Woohoo!
    Thanks for the free hull Kix

• nuritsubusu
    nuritsubusu
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 276

Will we get concussive payload 2 in fm this week?

• TRUCULENT2
    TRUCULENT2
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 2,844
    Other than the 3 new items detailed in the briefing, will there be any other additions to the prize pool?

Specifically, I'm curious if any prizes in the raid will appear in the FM on this cycle... like any of the new concussive turrets
    I have a hard time believing that we are dealing with a company that is brilliantly scamming us AND entirely incompetent. 

This is a private company in a capitalist market trying to make money - your money. Give it to them, or don't - but don't fault them for trying. 
  • Rapse
    Rapse
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 203
    Could we please have Vassago's Icebreaker flagship added to the FM pricelist? :-)
  • paul.h.fortin
    paul.h.fortin
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 265
    Concerning that there seems to be a new consistent significant increase in the points required to redeem T5 prizes. 
    Points have gone from 1.2m to 2.0m which is a 67% increase in points whereas the targets have only gone from 500k to 600k a 20% increase. 
    This means we now need to hit more targets to claim all the prizes. Easily possible over the course of several days I know, but this is not reducing the 'chore' requirements and does not fit with the Players First commitment.

Posted 2 months in a row now about same thing. We all see it. 
  • The Qing
    The Qing
    Master Tactician
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 2,389

to be fair, witch doctors can now be built to be nasty spotters for sloths. With MC plate, XR plate, and some siege/assault rockets for concussive deflection, it's gonna be difficult to punch through any deflection that they're packing. Good news is that the availability of sloth killer weapons is also much better now.

Playing this game is like trying to row a boat up a waterfall.
  • BattlePirate_BlackShark
    BattlePirate_BlackShark
    Master Tactician
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 2,257
    The Qing said:

to be fair, witch doctors can now be built to be nasty spotters for sloths. With MC plate, XR plate, and some siege/assault rockets for concussive deflection, it's gonna be difficult to punch through any deflection that they're packing. Good news is that the availability of sloth killer weapons is also much better now.

The new UAV turrets seems to be Sloth killers, so i want tier 7 conquerors, which are built with their "own" weapons, to be able to do max damage.
    In the future, we probably have to drive tier 7 conquerors only...till we get the tier 8 conquerors...
    BlackShark        Born in Sector 429

Decoding Pirateslangword "F.A.R.M." = Foolish Amateur Reaches Midgame
  • CM Chris
    CM Chris
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 3,733
    FAQ from other channels: Are these prizes limited?

`Radioactive Scope` is not limited
    `XR Plate I` is not limited
    `Aftermath Launcher` is limited with a cap of 8
    KIXEYE Director of Marketing
    Community Rules: CLICK HERE
    Submit a Support Ticket: CLICK HERE
  • d.scott.hewitt
    d.scott.hewitt
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 3,179
    CM Chris said:

Any chance of adding the Mankara Manticore to the FM for two weeks, so people who did not get it can get it before Titanium Targets change? 

And the Weapons/Specials? I do not have the Missiles yet........
  • NotNigel
    NotNigel
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 427
    Where is the fix for the Cryo Adder Turret?????????? Its been a month or more since you released that Overpowered turret that instant kills all other ships but the Witch Doctor. This is borderline testing players patience. What on earth was the point of releasing that armor in the FM if it solves absolutely nothing about the real issue. Is it even going to be possible to use anything but WD's in Bounty again? You guys are addressing the WRONG ISSUES FIRST.
    It's not what you say, it's how you say it.
  • D3FCO1N
    D3FCO1N
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 64
    all coiners are cry babies in forum

thats not issue for me because i dont use outdated ships !!!
  • lancx
    lancx
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 59
    The standard raid prizes is kind of a vague description if you do not have a list of standard raid prizes. If this list exists please provide us with the link as I was unable to find it, if it dosen't exist please create it - if you wish to refer to it - this should not be a difficult task take for instance August list - remove or add any items in that are concidered standard fm items and actual title it standard fm items, and continue to update as neccesary. Thank you.
  • FiremanHawk
    FiremanHawk
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 840
    Concerning that there seems to be a new consistent significant increase in the points required to redeem T5 prizes. 
    Points have gone from 1.2m to 2.0m which is a 67% increase in points whereas the targets have only gone from 500k to 600k a 20% increase. 
    This means we now need to hit more targets to claim all the prizes. Easily possible over the course of several days I know, but this is not reducing the 'chore' requirements and does not fit with the Players First commitment.

but hey kixeye is looking out for the players right? NOT
  • arnast
    arnast
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 921
    That really blows that they got rid of 112 that was the only target my fleet could hit without major damage any other higher targets my inferno's without the flag was getting slaughtered.  :/:angry:

BattlePirate_BlackShark
    Master Tactician
    edited 13 Sep 2018, 7:06AM
    Ni-Gel said:
    Where is the fix for the Cryo Adder Turret?????????? Its been a month or more since you released that Overpowered turret that instant kills all other ships but the Witch Doctor. This is borderline testing players patience. What on earth was the point of releasing that armor in the FM if it solves absolutely nothing about the real issue. Is it even going to be possible to use anything but WD's in Bounty again? You guys are addressing the WRONG ISSUES FIRST.
    The Cryo Adder Strike turrets arent overpowered...the other tier 7 conquerors are "underarmored".
    With the nonexisting corrosive MC3 equivalent, they MUST die. The problem is the missing deflectionarmor...not the turrets.

And stop to cry...i did 170000 bountypoints in Bounty 12, and 140000 bountypoints in Bounty 13 (i was to lazy to get more)...with the SAME ships!

Rethink your strategy! You are doing something wrong, if you think, thats the end from the world now. The Bountys are doable...even without a WD.

• charisz3
    charisz3
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 57
    edited 13 Sep 2018, 1:12PM
    Please DO consider adding Bat Ray  and Razor Tail to the prize list.
    5mil a piece sounds logical................... :p
  • d.scott.hewitt
    d.scott.hewitt
    Unicorn Overlord
    charisz3 said:
    charisz3 said:

• NotNigel
    NotNigel
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 427
    Ni-Gel said:
    The Cryo Adder Strike turrets arent overpowered...the other tier 7 conquerors are "underarmored".
    With the nonexisting corrosive MC3 equivalent, they MUST die. The problem is the missing deflectionarmor...not the turrets.

And stop to cry...i did 170000 bountypoints in Bounty 12, and 140000 bountypoints in Bounty 13 (i was to lazy to get more)...with the SAME ships!

Rethink your strategy! You are doing something wrong, if you think, thats the end from the world now. The Bountys are doable...even without a WD.
    Ok go hit ANY base with a single Cryo adder with any hull BUT a WD. You are probably the most dumb pirate to say they aren't overpowered. I would love to see someone be able to use other hulls but WD's.
    It's not what you say, it's how you say it.
  • Shapu_the_farm
    Shapu_the_farm
    Master Tactician
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 2,051
    Ni-Gel said:
    Ni-Gel said:

Ok go hit ANY base with a single Cryo adder with any hull BUT a WD. You are probably the most dumb pirate to say they aren't overpowered. I would love to see someone be able to use other hulls but WD's.
    "Oh, woe is me, I am forced to use a strategery!"

Hint: if the base has a weapon you cannot defeat, you should not hit that base.  
  • WhiskyMike
    WhiskyMike
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 84
    its not working takes points for chests then saiz AT CAPACITY! ticket sent in no response as yet
  • smartynwa
    smartynwa
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 162
    I'm just tired of the hull restrictions.  You can't use this, you can't use that.  You change things and now the fleet is unusable.  Quit screwing things up all the time, just for the sake of change.
  • crystalclear
    crystalclear
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 124
    Where are all the targets?
  • Zorathan
    Zorathan
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2015 Posts: 6
    Where  are Forsaken Mission level 112 ???????

BattlePirate_BlackShark
    Master Tactician
    Ni-Gel said:
    Ni-Gel said:

Yup, i am so dumb, that i got 170000 bountypoints in Bounty 12 and 140000 bounty points in Bounty 13...i am to dumb to sink my ships.
    Show me your bountypoints you have got, then you can call me dumb...

Bounty 12:

Bounty 13:

• DoomsdayRebel_X
    DoomsdayRebel_X
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 1,970
    <---- Kicks self in the rear for not getting Delirium Torpedoes in the raid because I was sure they would be in the FM over Nightmares.   :#
  • d.scott.hewitt
    d.scott.hewitt
    Unicorn Overlord
    CM Chris said:

Prize list says "0/1", NOT "0/8"?!?!?
This discussion has been closed.