Discuss the 8.37 Update in this thread!
KIXEYE Director of Marketing
Community Rules: CLICK HERE
Submit a Support Ticket: CLICK HERE
  • Gryffon
    Gryffon
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2014 Posts: 627
    Yey skirmish build time reduction.  Yes I noticed the build time reductions magically happened after people have coined or used tokens to speed up builds to get ships ready for vxp lol.  Now if we can just have reduced repair times like was also discussed a month or more ago for the new skirmish hulls and armors.  But let me guess that will be next week after vxp so that those coiners have to spend just that little bit extra for vxp.  You are going in the right way but you are doing it in a way where you are still squeezing the player base.  And you wonder why your players say you are the same old kixeye and continue to leave.
  • docooney
    docooney
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 64
    If you win both hulls do you receive a built hull for both? If not what happens if you want a certain hull built of the two?
  • Gryffon
    Gryffon
    Strike-force Captain
    docooney said:
    If you win both hulls do you receive a built hull for both? If not what happens if you want a certain hull built of the two?
    You can only win one.  When you select one it locks the other from being taken.
  • docooney
    docooney
    Potential Threat
    Where do you lock it?

• Loco266
    Loco266
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 5,725

@docooney said:
    Where do you lock it?

You don't. The game does. When you pick one hull, you can no longer get the other in this raid. You will be able to in a TLC later in the month.

I'm starting to understand Magic Bunny's perspective...
  • docooney
    docooney
    Potential Threat
    I should have said were do you select it will Kix give a box to check? thanks Gryffon
  • Loco266
    Loco266
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 5,725

@docooney said:
    I should have said were do you select it will Kix give a box to check? thanks Gryffon

Literally the first thing you see when you open the prize tab

I'm starting to understand Magic Bunny's perspective...
  • docooney
    docooney
    Potential Threat
    Oh I took one I didn't you couldn't get both that answers my question thanks

• Mittens-WP
    Mittens-WP
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 167
    How about finally fixing that **** chat tab flipping issue instead of coming out with new crap that will break and screw up. why can't you just come out with something make sure it works and if it doesn't stay with it and fix it until it's done. oh wait, you guys are a bunch of idiots. you guys could't fix a leaking faucet and that is what this game is: a leaking faucet going down the drain.
  • windinging
    windinging
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2017 Posts: 1
    where could I find the information about the two TLCs ? I mean the Hunter and Hidden Depth. Wanna a link.
  • trumpocalypse
    trumpocalypse
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2015 Posts: 42
    If a skirmish hull has been in the building process in the shipyard prior to the build time reductions being introduced will the reductions be applied or do we have to stop the build and restart?
  • d.scott.hewitt
    d.scott.hewitt
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 3,179
    CM Chris said:
    Discuss the 8.37 Update in this thread!
    STILL no Jet Engine Engine Module with Exocet Missile Module in Prize Pack III of the Hyperion TLC.......
  • PenguinPants
    PenguinPants
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 1,572
    Can you fix the fleet manager lag? When I go to map to join battle, I have click around the map a few times before the join battle button actually pops up.
  • SINISTER757
    SINISTER757
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 26
    If you didn't get the batray or the razortail what is the next best option for the upcoming skirmish raids?
  • NotNigel
    NotNigel
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 432
    Where is the fix for the Cryo Adder Turret?????????? Its been a month or more since you released that Overpowered turret that instant kills all other ships but the Witch Doctor. This is borderline testing players patience. What on earth was the point of releasing that armor in the FM if it solves absolutely nothing about the real issue. Is it even going to be possible to use anything but WD's in Bounty again? You guys are addressing the WRONG ISSUES FIRST.
  • Gryffon
    Gryffon
    Strike-force Captain
    If you didn't get the batray or the razortail what is the next best option for the upcoming skirmish raids?
    Hunter MK-1 + Apex will likely do 60s.
  • Piratekiller_BOB
    Piratekiller_BOB
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 832
    Wow, thanks for the Skirmish class armor and specials build reductions! Finally a step in the right direction!!! 

• Louis Kakascik
    Louis Kakascik
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 438
    edited 13 Sep 2018, 1:14AM
    Loco266 said:

@docooney said:

Literally the first thing you see when you open the prize tab

I think i misunderstood this entire conversataion
  • cheetored20
    cheetored20
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 50
    Can you fix the fleet manager lag? When I go to map to join battle, I have click around the map a few times before the join battle button actually pops up.
    That is on your end, not theirs, so i dont think they can. I have the same problem on my home computer but not the school network.
  • PenguinPants
    PenguinPants
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 1,572
    That is on your end, not theirs, so i dont think they can. I have the same problem on my home computer but not the school network.
    Partially, yes. But the old fleet manager did not require your game to fully load up map assets before joining a battle.
  • Rooster Cogburn.1
    Rooster Cogburn.1
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 53
    I like how you need a skirmish fleet to win the fangtooth and phantom, not.

• Gryffon
    Gryffon
    Strike-force Captain
    I like how you need a skirmish fleet to win the fangtooth and phantom, not.

This campaign was designed for those who picked hunters for the first raid(when they came out) so they could get fangs.  The hunter campaign which is also running right now takes assault so use those assault ships you just finished building grab hunters build them and then run the fang camp.
  • Battle Pirates 2013
    Battle Pirates 2013
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 448
    The locator still continues to malfunction. A bug that was introduced in 8.36 update prior to the raid.

Searching for silo targets leads you to a location about 30-40 seconds away while you see the very target you searched for sitting next to your base.
  • balle klorin
    balle klorin
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2011 Posts: 86
    How about giving out the free blank Bat Ray / Razortail hull BEFORE the VXP weekend start.

• bort
    bort
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 8,257
    Gryffon said:
    Yey skirmish build time reduction.  Yes I noticed the build time reductions magically happened after people have coined or used tokens to speed up builds to get ships ready for vxp lol.  Now if we can just have reduced repair times like was also discussed a month or more ago for the new skirmish hulls and armors.  But let me guess that will be next week after vxp so that those coiners have to spend just that little bit extra for vxp.  You are going in the right way but you are doing it in a way where you are still squeezing the player base.  And you wonder why your players say you are the same old kixeye and continue to leave.
    you realise vxp weekend hasn't started yet right?
  • Commodore Clambeard
    Commodore Clambeard
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 734
    i will give you props for lowering some build times on armor and such, but you left out the pertinent armors for the skirmish hulls. all the charged are still way to high a build time and if we ever take them off it is going to suck. 
    i also noticed only 21k players online this morning. that is an all time low.....

glub, glub......glub
  • namtreb
    namtreb
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 11
    edited 13 Sep 2018, 7:50PM
    Lower build times .And no weapon, armor or special should be over 30 hours and most under a day would be nice .
  • michaelg21
    michaelg21
    Master Tactician
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 2,026
    CM CHris/Kixeye-several of us asked (and were ignored AGAIN) about adding the Jet Engine module to the Titan Rising TLC. This has been REPEATEDLY asked for and still is never included. Additionally the Megas have countermeasure modules that were released ONE TIME. Many of us would like the items released again. Can we at least get a confirmation that you even read about these requests? I would like to know why these never get added. Thanks
  • Grumpy Pirate
    Grumpy Pirate
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 3,339

SPECIAL BUILD TIME REDUCTIONS

SPECIAL

OLD BUILD TIME

NEW BUILD TIME

Advanced Concussive Payload

2d 12h

1d 22h 12m

Advanced Concussive Payload II

12h

9h 14m 24s

"Sooo..... can the kix folks explain ACP1 still being almost 5 times the build time of ACP2 post reduction?"