Faction Token´s GEN I GEN II GEN III

Aage Jepsen
Aage Jepsen
Skilled Warrior
Joined May 2014 Posts: 392
Hi again .. Cant we get GEN II bases for Tokens why do i need open 2 x 55 tokens for phalanx ????  for get tokens to Drakon + sphinx what ever, i / many do not need the GEN I how long ago did we get this, i say it again its delay the game it pushed alot of players out, and still  we have to struggle to get or units up ? why ?  this mean i need open 5 bases  for get  tokens to 1 or 2 units. rest i can go "play with in traning"   LOL  really this does not make the game fun, it feels like a jail we get put in wait for you to make/spawn the pure GEN II bases / tokens.I'm sorry, but I do not care I love the game in some areas, but this is foolish
  • kixeyeuser_150897889_9106_2342921
    kixeyeuser_150897889_9106_2342921
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 749
    WTF are you whining about?  They added in the Tex/Token system relatively recently, and it was an extra to allow you to get the easier tokens and use them to buy the harder ones.  Or you can just get the harder ones.  Or you can buy them with medals.

There are a lot of choices.  Make a choice, play the game.  Or sit around the forum yelling "WE WANT MOAR" and hold your breath until someone decides to simplify the game until you don't have to make any efforts for anything...
  • Aage Jepsen
    Aage Jepsen
    Skilled Warrior
     i dont need mom.. 1   im not play WC for sit and play with traning tokens !!  it was normal way of opgrade, that now divide the players i can do token base  its no problem but why   losing time on that, that why many player STOPED play, so only the high tier player and coiners can op ther units some play before me, they DOMED. stuck on getting unit and opgrade Faction units. !   i have worked to MAX all GEN !!  units for do it again . this is  folosh system in some point,  and good on another, you can opgrade all  same day if you  getthe tokens, thats good, but get tokens for GENI or II in lottery. is folish..!  if we have nothing to do the game get borring, but this isnot it. you lost.  sorry you not gett my point. ! 
  • Aage Jepsen
    Aage Jepsen
    Skilled Warrior
    edited 11 Sep 2018, 5:56PM
    so you  mean it cool  next step is gen I +II+III in same base,  and that player who only use a few unit keep get the token the player never use. !  (bc the player not sitting playing 5 hrs a day) the TEX is good for some point, but the  lottertry and to tokens + the 40 and 80 scramble made player stop.   if you did not notes, most need help just get tokens STILL, now how long ago  was it we got GEN I ???????
  • Aage Jepsen
    Aage Jepsen
    Skilled Warrior
    and the tokens in gear was it the point from start, i dont think so,  but it dont help, does  same players need to much, so now they need spend ther medeals on getthe tokens they can get in gear, thats good. but it still, not make them able to do token bases. they also lose interes like others, i might be rong,  in some point, i have maxed all GEN I and nerly GEN II so you think its only for me. i have time sit and play every day, for hrs!  im posting this, bc i think its a stop point for alot of player i se atm   players lv 48 (how did that happend) who cant  make elite units alone. and cant do a singel token base, thats why i post this. 1 or 2/3 of all lv 41-45. cant do token base.  unles they get help. also getting elite or omega, bc they lost the chance getting it.!
  • CHAOS-SS
    CHAOS-SS
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 689
    no your a whiny little guy that would like everything for free then to work for it. you want faction units upgraded fast then work you **** off in events to get all the tokens then if not stop whining and do the token bases. be glad they made token bases at all 
    CHAOS-SS
  • La_Cegua
    La_Cegua
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2018 Posts: 2
    At level 10 all units work the same, why loose time getting token? and after you get token you need more than 100 million of thorium to upgrade, loose time.

• Aage Jepsen
    Aage Jepsen
    Skilled Warrior
    edited 15 Nov 2018, 8:06PM
    Erica_d5 said:
    no your a whiny little guy that would like everything for free then to work for it. you want faction units upgraded fast then work you **** off in events to get all the tokens then if not stop whining and do the token bases. be glad they made token bases at all 
    now this is 2 mounth old i  whined first time 6-9 mounth ago, now its changed...   right  :)  so have fun.!  now it payout pay out 5 x 5 and GEN II  .. ! it just toke  nerly a year. before it was only GENI,  im not  playing  2 x lv 47  for 55 token each on FB and on KIX,  you mad :smile: gone have fun, in event. and not sit here all week.!