Official Raid Discussion

• bort
    bort
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 8,257
    Several times I've tried to prep for someone but they don't have manti's so they can't enter the targets I prepped. That's total bs. Those without manti's need the help the most. No manti's, no new hull. No new hull and manti's, no tlc's. So they are screwed for the next raid cycle. SO wrong to lock the top targets to manti's only.
    maybe you should have helped them with the giveaway tlc that also provided 27 days of manti tokens as well as the hull?
  • The Amazing Jeff
    The Amazing Jeff
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 932
    bort said:
    Several times I've tried to prep for someone but they don't have manti's so they can't enter the targets I prepped. That's total bs. Those without manti's need the help the most. No manti's, no new hull. No new hull and manti's, no tlc's. So they are screwed for the next raid cycle. SO wrong to lock the top targets to manti's only.
    maybe you should have helped them with the giveaway tlc that also provided 27 days of manti tokens as well as the hull?
    THat TLC wasn't Coop. and was right at the start also. a lot of peeps couldn't get those tokens.
  • bort
    bort
    Unicorn Overlord
    bort said:
    THat TLC wasn't Coop. and was right at the start also. a lot of peeps couldn't get those tokens.
    ignore bort he is nothing more than a pointless troll 
    Dont you think that is a pretty silly statement?

Double trouble doesnt ring a bell?

it was only a month ago. seriously. wtf??
  • Laredo
    Laredo
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 18,414
    While I understand your frustration, the hull lock placed was needed or done (if you prefer that verbiage) to keep folks from hitting the T8 targets with hulls Kix didn't want hitting them.  The obvious one that comes to mind is the Caedes. 
  • visaga
    visaga
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 136
    Laredo said:
    While I understand your frustration, the hull lock placed was needed or done (if you prefer that verbiage) to keep folks from hitting the T8 targets with hulls Kix didn't want hitting them.  The obvious one that comes to mind is the Caedes. 
    While I understand what you are saying Laredo, Caedes could have been locked out using Assault tier 0-7 (This mechanism is pretty much standard for targets).

I would rather think that Kix wanted to lock out anyone not having mantis from T8 targets. May be to limit the prepping of top tier targets. 
  • The Amazing Jeff
    The Amazing Jeff
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 932
    everyone is driving about using the same fleets. the crack has gone on comms where people would be discussing different fleet builds and specials. most folk now copy a build (me included) it just seems as though the game is becoming to sterile, there is less and less room for creativity and imagination 
    Sometimes you try something different just to find out that special you just refitted isn't actually working ... sad.
  • InSidious_66
    InSidious_66
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 555
    bort said:
    bort said:

1. you could have a whole proto tide fleet from tokens alone. same with proto cents. same with ids. i dont coin anything. its just not that hard. i even have 13 mantis. 4 tanks ready to roll.

2. of course i did it in practice. if you're not outrunning stuff when you're kiting you are doing it wrong.your build sucks. old school players know how to kite. you realise hyper30 adds combat speed right? (and there is a reason why the early recommended builds had speed upgrades). and the aura even more speed? yes you were doing it way way wrong if you were using missiles in the way you were driving, which is why you take a ton of unnecessary damage. mine have the old armors too. well under 2 hours repairs for the set.

p.s you realise mantis were given away to everyone including 27 days of build tokens. well anyone who asked someone to grab it for them.
    1. Those proto tide tokens were only available if you already had top tier fleets, aka fangs.
    Same with with proto cents, aka hydras. I have neither.Many others also don't.
    And i fail to see when and where (except the mere 5 tokens from previous Raid) there were enough tokens for an ID fleet.

Maybe you dont coin now, but in order to have every top tier fleet, you did in the past. Impossible without, so cut the BS.

2. My build was the average missile build. Yeah, it sucked compared to those with all D6s and Reinforced armors and all top limited/sharded tech.

You do realise that Hyper30 was only available with shards IF you already had fleets to do top targets 2 Raids ago, right?
    Wait, it was available last Raid too, right? Guess i should refit it then, right? For which there were enough tokens for a whole fleet, right?
    And enough tokens for D6s for a whole fleet, right? And enough SY time for IDs and protos and the odd Conq shell for bounty etc..
    LOL...you're a special cookie aren't you...?

My driving was exactly what was recomended and demonstrated, aka separate 1 ship to take all fire (in my case it was the Makara).
    And yes, you're full of BS considering kitting, because the ships with cryo missiles (which do the bulk of the dmg) outrange the mantis, scatter and missile alike. Why exactly did you kite them...? To get more cryo hits? LOL
    btw, The rest of the ships were CMed easily so they never need kitting anyway.

Like i said in that other discussion, people with missile mantis (of course with all shard/limited tech like D6s/ReinArmor/MDS3) were also autoing 108-110s for minimal dmg.
    So, what matters most (as demostrated in our other discussion about this) and you conviniently forget to mention amongst all your BS and having the old armor, is that not only having limited/sharded tech counts a lot, but you must have top lvl R&D and/or every alli bonus available and/or everything R15 and/or repair officer and/or fleet officer and/or GM crew to be able to do these targets with these repair times.
    Again, not the case with most players.

Like TheAmazingJeff said, i 'd like to see you scrap 1 or 2 top tier fleets you have and keep tier 5s in their place. See how easy it then becomes to catch up then, [email protected]@$$...
    Maybe then you'd stop boasting and posting all this BS about strategy and tokens and not coining...But you won't...
    So yeah, despite mine and other peoples efforts for you to see a different picture, what actually sucks is not only your behavior, but your mere existance.

P.S. [facepalm]

P.P.S. So wish there was an iggy button right now...

1. you only need two ships for ids remember ... man, improve the goldfish skills. albeit there have been a lot of tokens to date. a number of the raids have had 10. but guess what. you dont even need protos to succeed in the game. go figure. but for those of us who are caught up, why not build them if they're shipyard free.

of course i have never coined. there are many posts on exactly how i've done it. also many posts on how i've caught up from zero when people have stated it is impossible to catch up (what is it - 4 times now). you're not the first one to start chanting that broken record. 

2. why do you think i built mine initially with speed upgrade? the early vids showed that speed was needed to minimise damage. i later replace them with hyper 20 then 30. as i said earlier, my ships dont even hae d6s.

why did i isolate and kite targets? to take a whole ton less damage than you take. to be honest i thought that was obvious. if people are taking far less damage, i generally try to copy what they're doing, rather than arguing that whatever i'm doing was the right way to do it.

ps. didnt you say the recommended way to do missile mantis was to split them? there's this guy called ren who no one has ever heard of who has posted this already this raid 

They say you shouldn't feed the trolls but i'm gonna go ahead just to see what BS reply your gonna post to this...Should be funny...

1. No, you don't need 2. The only proof of that is a video, of which the results have never been repeated by anyone else. If u have proof doing the same, post a video. 

Yeah, there are many posts with your BS claims, for which you ve been consistently and repeatedly called out for. You know why that is? Because nobody is able to verify your claims, which in scientific terms means you re full of BS.

2. Fact of the matter is since last Raid:
    a. everything used in the mantis is R15 
    b. joined an alli so i get alli bonus 
    c. R&D is a few lvls better
    d. Mantis have pretty much all the latest tech (except a few D5coms still in there)
    Result is (without any change to my driving - assisted auto with makara separated to take 90% of dmg - which should be less if hyper 30s were working) i take 6 times less dmg.

You can keep on boasting about how great of a driver & builder you are and that everyone else sucks, but my claims about tech (and even more importantly the limited tech) being the major factor for missile mantis taking reasonable dmg (which isn't the case for scatters who do better in all cases) are confirmed to myself (and anyone who s had the time to do those things i mentioned b4) and that's all that matters to me. 
    So, keep on trolling...

P.S. Posting other peoples videos, for whom BP is pretty much a job, who seem to rarely if ever experience lag or battle freezes and who have all the latest tech/all R15/alli bonuses/etc/etc  doesn't help your case. At all. It only helps mine. And it once again verifies you re full of chit and nothing but a troll.
  • bort
    bort
    Unicorn Overlord
    edited 9 Sep 2018, 11:23AM
    bort said:
    bort said:

1. you could have a whole proto tide fleet from tokens alone. same with proto cents. same with ids. i dont coin anything. its just not that hard. i even have 13 mantis. 4 tanks ready to roll.

2. of course i did it in practice. if you're not outrunning stuff when you're kiting you are doing it wrong.your build sucks. old school players know how to kite. you realise hyper30 adds combat speed right? (and there is a reason why the early recommended builds had speed upgrades). and the aura even more speed? yes you were doing it way way wrong if you were using missiles in the way you were driving, which is why you take a ton of unnecessary damage. mine have the old armors too. well under 2 hours repairs for the set.

p.s you realise mantis were given away to everyone including 27 days of build tokens. well anyone who asked someone to grab it for them.
    1. Those proto tide tokens were only available if you already had top tier fleets, aka fangs.
    Same with with proto cents, aka hydras. I have neither.Many others also don't.
    And i fail to see when and where (except the mere 5 tokens from previous Raid) there were enough tokens for an ID fleet.

Maybe you dont coin now, but in order to have every top tier fleet, you did in the past. Impossible without, so cut the BS.

2. My build was the average missile build. Yeah, it sucked compared to those with all D6s and Reinforced armors and all top limited/sharded tech.

You do realise that Hyper30 was only available with shards IF you already had fleets to do top targets 2 Raids ago, right?
    Wait, it was available last Raid too, right? Guess i should refit it then, right? For which there were enough tokens for a whole fleet, right?
    And enough tokens for D6s for a whole fleet, right? And enough SY time for IDs and protos and the odd Conq shell for bounty etc..
    LOL...you're a special cookie aren't you...?

My driving was exactly what was recomended and demonstrated, aka separate 1 ship to take all fire (in my case it was the Makara).
    And yes, you're full of BS considering kitting, because the ships with cryo missiles (which do the bulk of the dmg) outrange the mantis, scatter and missile alike. Why exactly did you kite them...? To get more cryo hits? LOL
    btw, The rest of the ships were CMed easily so they never need kitting anyway.

Like i said in that other discussion, people with missile mantis (of course with all shard/limited tech like D6s/ReinArmor/MDS3) were also autoing 108-110s for minimal dmg.
    So, what matters most (as demostrated in our other discussion about this) and you conviniently forget to mention amongst all your BS and having the old armor, is that not only having limited/sharded tech counts a lot, but you must have top lvl R&D and/or every alli bonus available and/or everything R15 and/or repair officer and/or fleet officer and/or GM crew to be able to do these targets with these repair times.
    Again, not the case with most players.

Like TheAmazingJeff said, i 'd like to see you scrap 1 or 2 top tier fleets you have and keep tier 5s in their place. See how easy it then becomes to catch up then, [email protected]@$$...
    Maybe then you'd stop boasting and posting all this BS about strategy and tokens and not coining...But you won't...
    So yeah, despite mine and other peoples efforts for you to see a different picture, what actually sucks is not only your behavior, but your mere existance.

P.S. [facepalm]

P.P.S. So wish there was an iggy button right now...

1. you only need two ships for ids remember ... man, improve the goldfish skills. albeit there have been a lot of tokens to date. a number of the raids have had 10. but guess what. you dont even need protos to succeed in the game. go figure. but for those of us who are caught up, why not build them if they're shipyard free.

of course i have never coined. there are many posts on exactly how i've done it. also many posts on how i've caught up from zero when people have stated it is impossible to catch up (what is it - 4 times now). you're not the first one to start chanting that broken record. 

2. why do you think i built mine initially with speed upgrade? the early vids showed that speed was needed to minimise damage. i later replace them with hyper 20 then 30. as i said earlier, my ships dont even hae d6s.

why did i isolate and kite targets? to take a whole ton less damage than you take. to be honest i thought that was obvious. if people are taking far less damage, i generally try to copy what they're doing, rather than arguing that whatever i'm doing was the right way to do it.

ps. didnt you say the recommended way to do missile mantis was to split them? there's this guy called ren who no one has ever heard of who has posted this already this raid 

They say you shouldn't feed the trolls but i'm gonna go ahead just to see what BS reply your gonna post to this...Should be funny...

1. No, you don't need 2. The only proof of that is a video, of which the results have never been repeated by anyone else. If u have proof doing the same, post a video. 

Yeah, there are many posts with your BS claims, for which you ve been consistently and repeatedly called out for. You know why that is? Because nobody is able to verify your claims, which in scientific terms means you re full of BS.

2. Fact of the matter is since last Raid:
    a. everything used in the mantis is R15 
    b. joined an alli so i get alli bonus 
    c. R&D is a few lvls better
    d. Mantis have pretty much all the latest tech (except a few D5coms still in there)
    Result is (without any change to my driving - assisted auto with makara separated to take 90% of dmg - which should be less if hyper 30s were working) i take 6 times less dmg.

You can keep on boasting about how great of a driver & builder you are and that everyone else sucks, but my claims about tech (and even more importantly the limited tech) being the major factor for missile mantis taking reasonable dmg (which isn't the case for scatters who do better in all cases) are confirmed to myself (and anyone who s had the time to do those things i mentioned b4) and that's all that matters to me. 
    So, keep on trolling...

P.S. Posting other peoples videos, for whom BP is pretty much a job, who seem to rarely if ever experience lag or battle freezes and who have all the latest tech/all R15/alli bonuses/etc/etc  doesn't help your case. At all. It only helps mine. And it once again verifies you re full of chit and nothing but a troll.
    lol, i auto every fm doing 114s with a single id and single greta. its just not that complex. copy george's build and you're gold.

scatter mantis do work a little better for the clumsy driver. but not so much that you can't comfortably get the prizes with missile mantis as well. good to hear you're driving better now. you should be under 2 hours of repairs for the missile mantis (no crew) for the set.

wasnt that the original point? that you can do well with either fleet? in fact, my original point was:

"both fleets work inthe current series ..."

sure if you build them half assed they're not goin to work that great .... people still fail with scatter mantis too.
  • VvVvVvVvV
    VvVvVvVvV
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 1,144
    What don't you like about sub battles?  
    since you asked....

I actually like sub battles! The cat-and-mouse types of battles are usually challenging and take very good piloting skills. At least they did at first.

One of the flaws in this game is that it isn't consistent in sticking to the imaginary physics of its fantasy world. Subs in the mid-20th century had to surface occasionally to recharge their batteries and bring in fresh air. This problem was solved with the invention of the snorkel, the British patented one in 1916! With nuclear engines, subs no longer have to surface. So in an advanced tech world like BP, the idea that subs need to surface is silly. 

-- but it did make for interesting battle tactics. back in the day, we had amazing Fleet PvP battles between surface ships and subs. The subs of that time didn't have the power to sink an entire fleet with one salvo, so it took several careful cycles of slipping in close, firing, and running away, keeping a close eye on the submerged timer. 

The FangTooth killed that except that sonar/thermal ranges on surface ships got longer and longer to where subs didn't stand a chance. 

And that's the problem currently, for Fleet PvP -- the battles are entirely one-sided. If the surface ship has detection, the subs are dead; if they don't the subs win. Unless we're taking Gluts and they out-range most anything, except well-equipped MSC kill them. So there is a rock-paper-scissors but the battle's outcome is determined before it starts. The constant power/range creep killed the balance. 

When Scourge was introduced, there was a brief moment when the idea of a totally sub-surface faction was possible. Except the first version of the Scourge subs were massively over-powered and the player's surface ships didn't have the tech to compete. It was a massive fail. 

The biggest fail, IMNSHO, is that they turned the Scourge into just another faction, not really any different from Reavers or Legion or whatever. Lack of discipline on the part of game designers long gone has meant that instead of each faction being closely identified with a specific weapon/tactic type, all of them use all of it. Scourge should be subs and corrosive; Reaver should be bug boats and radioactive stuff. Reaver shouldn't be using corrosive, Scourge shouldn't be using radioactive. Only the Forsaken should cobble together Frankenstein combinations. 

sorry for the digressive rant, what I really meant as the biggest fail for the Scourge was turning them into a surface faction. Think for a minute about the possibilities of a totally underwater faction -- where the bases, buildings, turrets are ALL submerged. Think of battle scenarios where you have subs hunting underwater buildings -- now that would be something different, a dimension of gameplay that was not attempted. 

I think a lot of players loathe subs because they have bad memories of their powerful surface ships getting torn apart by sneaky little subs. Much ego damage. 

And sub vs sub fights are boring to watch, but insanely intense (back in the day... doesn't happen anymore). 

Given the large variety of sub hulls, designers have tried lots of things, but the balance of fitting subs into a rational whole with surface ships and surface buildings has been elusive. 

If I had a sub wishlist, it would have two items:

1) Re-Imagine the Scourge as an underwater-only faction. They would use subs only and their bases would be underwater. Introduce the idea of deep water and shallow water -- depth charges would work on shallow water targets, but you'd have to use subs for deep water targets. 

2) In player bases, create a separate sub shipyard/dock, that would be underwater buildings. Recognize that naval combat exists in a 3-dimensional world and embrace Under the Sea. 

... oh, and I'd like to see the thermal/sonar mess resolved. Two different approaches to the same thing and no clear-cut rules about what works when. 

thanks for asking!

• VvVvVvVvV
    VvVvVvVvV
    Incursion Leader
    everyone is driving about using the same fleets. the crack has gone on comms where people would be discussing different fleet builds and specials. most folk now copy a build (me included) it just seems as though the game is becoming to sterile, there is less and less room for creativity and imagination 
    Sometimes you try something different just to find out that special you just refitted isn't actually working ... sad.

and a huge part of that is the insanely long refit times, coupled with the constant need for shipyard time. Making a mistake is very costly in terms of refit time. The average player can't afford to experiment much.

That's really bad because a lot of players who are drawn to strategy games are creative people, people who routinely say "What if...."

Killing that part of gameplay has to be considered as one of the reasons for the long slide towards the abyss of irrelevancy and nothingness.

Building cookie-cutter fleets gets boring after a while. Esp. since we haven't seen much new in event design, just brute force "kill all the enemies" stuff. 

The only place left to be creative is thinking of critical comments for forums.  >:)
  • VvVvVvVvV
    VvVvVvVvV
    Incursion Leader
    The Manticore was 60m for the Hull, 25m for the Weapon, 15m for the Special, and 20m for the CIC.  A complete set of tech for the Bat Ray and Razortail is actually 20m points CHEAPER than a full Manticore set, since there isn't a CIC for them.  We lowered the cost of a set by 20m points!  How is "over 15% cheaper" the wrong direction?.
    Just noticed another "Players Last" gimmick....

What if a player manages to get just enough points for the hull and the special....

The TwinFyre is almost as good as the Needler; The Garwood 2 is almost as good as the RipSaw (and it could be argued that the Garwoods ramp-up of speed might be better than the RipSaw's ramp-up of power....)

So a player might want to outfit the new hull with existing tech, but still wants to use the new specials, since they're useful. Use that config for the first raid in the cycle, upgrade the weapons later. Good, logical planning. 

Except you can't. If you want the special, you're forced to get the weapon first. 

Cookie-cutter, do it the way we tell you to do it or else. 

Player friendly design means giving players choices about how and when they design and build their shiny new pixels and allowing us to make choices about which tech to get and when. 

I don't doubt for a second that in your design meetings you recognized the weapon trade-offs and knew that weapon redemption would be lower if you didn't force it. 

Tell me again about how you're working to build player confidence, that it isn't all about the coin-coin?

And don't even suggest an argument that just because we have the newer weapon it doesn't mean we're "forced" to use it.. of course we'll use the better weapon if it's available, the choice is deciding when I want to spend for that weapon. 
  • kixeyeuser_1421236348331_100008896387806
    kixeyeuser_1421236348331_100008896387806
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Apr 2015 Posts: 413
    Laredo said:
    No Ships should ever be locked out, if you want to create classes, then create targets for those classes.
  • kixeyeuser_1421236348331_100008896387806
    kixeyeuser_1421236348331_100008896387806
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Apr 2015 Posts: 413
    Laredo said:
    No Ships should ever be locked out, if you want to create classes, then create targets for those classes.
  • michael.west.750
    michael.west.750
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 1,598
    Laredo said:

I'm sure they could have allowed sky's/phoenix.
  • michael.west.750
    michael.west.750
    I've prepped two targets this morning and both popped the second I came out of them. Totally unacceptable. Hours of repairs for nothing.
  • Carlos_DaPoof
    Carlos_DaPoof
    Master Tactician
    Joined Mar 2018 Posts: 2,104
    Chapter 112: Same people, same complaints, same responses

it is kind of fun watching the birds fly into the windows over and over though....
    " I see no solid discussion or argument. Just whining and name calling. You pose no reason or logic to back up your position and can't articulate a reason why "
  • The Qing
    The Qing
    Master Tactician
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 2,384

@wing-dang-doodle said:

Seeing as some people still complain about raid difficulty DESPITE being spoon-fed the builds and driving tactics, I wonder what kind of turmoil this game would be in if Kixeye let players choose their own approach instead. Just because you can choose your strategy doesn't make your strategy a good or a suitable one for the situation.

Playing this game is like trying to row a boat up a waterfall.
  • michael.west.750
    michael.west.750

it is kind of fun watching the birds fly into the windows over and over though....
    Same non-helpful posts every day. Bird meet window.
  • michael.west.750
    michael.west.750
    Another raid issue, and this started last raid. When you click to move you can end up targeting a sunken ship instead of moving your fleet. You get an orange square target instead of moving. See pic below.

I just had this happen, again. This caused the turret ship to hit me with scatterguns. That caused a lot of damage.

The when I tried to kill the other turret ship, right as I was pushing the down arrow to stop my fleet the page skipped. That threw my fleet right up next to the turret ship. So again, I got hit by the scattergun. These two glitches caused me to lose my fleet ad now I have over nine hours repairs.
  • trixie lulamoon
    trixie lulamoon
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2018 Posts: 50
    Why is the choice made for top prize 1 or the other?
    We need both hulls for next raid cycle.
    Open up the prize list please and stop punishing players.

Without knowing anything about the next raid cycle, how can you make this claim?
    It is asinine to believe that providing a choice of hulls at this point is punishing players.  It is also completely uninformed.
    Drama much?

dont forget some raid prizes might be in the FM next week could be one of these hulls or weapons and specials, maybe not only The Great and Powerful Trixie knows! just give some peanut butter crackers and i'll look into my magic crystal ball of Greatness

• bort
    bort
    Unicorn Overlord
    Another raid issue, and this started last raid. When you click to move you can end up targeting a sunken ship instead of moving your fleet. You get an orange square target instead of moving. See pic below.

I just had this happen, again. This caused the turret ship to hit me with scatterguns. That caused a lot of damage.

The when I tried to kill the other turret ship, right as I was pushing the down arrow to stop my fleet the page skipped. That threw my fleet right up next to the turret ship. So again, I got hit by the scattergun. These two glitches caused me to lose my fleet ad now I have over nine hours repairs.
    approach the turrets at 90 degrees. or better yet, splash off the missile turrets if you're using scatters
  • SIF
    SIF
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 1,385
    Or 3 specials. Or technically 4. On my scatter Makara, only 2 specials being used (afaik, I actually haven't thoroughly tested Corrosive Resistors or Assault Battery) actually provide what is stated on the print. 2 of them (SH-6s) are providing absolutely 0 use whatsoever. RRA is providing 0 benefit over RA3. And Hyper 30 is only functioning partially.

So the idea of using that fleet, as designed, has been shelved. It works horribly and has been made essentially useless due to software bugs. And it's all things they should have tested, in the live environment, when that stuff was released.

BP has become a strategy game of the best strategy is knowing which items aren't working as intended or stated and avoiding those items. That's pretty stupid.

• SIF
    SIF
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 1,385
    bort said:

approach the turrets at 90 degrees. or better yet, splash off the missile turrets if you're using scatters
    No, it's a bug/flaw in the software. He shouldn't have to work around it. A driving tactic isn't a solution. The real, proper solution is these programmers fix their broken, ****** code.

• Loco266
    Loco266
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 5,663

@SIF said:
    bort said:

michael.west.750 said:

No, it's a bug/flaw in the software. He shouldn't have to work around it. A driving tactic isn't a solution. The real, proper solution is these programmers fix their broken, ****** code.

It's more of a Flash issue than an issue with the programmers. Seems like nobody here understands that. Flash is garbage, it's not really their fault they've pushed it far beyond what it was ever meant for.

Seeing as they've already told us they aren't planning to port the game, yes, driving tactics are a valid solution to the problem. Since we aren't getting a proper fix, i.e. a port, we've got to compensate. It's really not hard to do that anyway.

I'm starting to understand Magic Bunny's perspective...
  • Carlos_DaPoof
    Carlos_DaPoof
    Master Tactician
    Joined Mar 2018 Posts: 2,104
    edited 9 Sep 2018, 11:38PM

Same non-helpful posts every day. Bird meet window.
    Congratulations mate....the first step towards change is acknowledging your problem...
    it'll be tough, but we're here for ya
    " I see no solid discussion or argument. Just whining and name calling. You pose no reason or logic to back up your position and can't articulate a reason why "
  • bort
    bort
    Unicorn Overlord
    edited 9 Sep 2018, 11:51PM
    SIF said:
    bort said:

irrespective of whether its a flaw or not, personally i choose to minimise my risk of taking extra damage.

my connection is a bit flaky so i need to do it in case of lag anyways.
This discussion has been closed.