Bases points during civil war

Alaric III
Alaric III
Greenhorn
Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 1
During the civil war event, why do the bases get no points when they resist ?
Injustice !!
  • Cyrus Leung
    Cyrus Leung
    VC Mod
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 3,627
    During the civil war event, why do the bases get no points when they resist ?
    Injustice !!
    Because people could spam instant repair fleets against a base and feed it points. Lol
  • mbaker.ups
    mbaker.ups
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2018 Posts: 1
    Hi space vagrants, I am currently taking up data with NRVN. We are a conglomeration of Couch Potatoes. high on Sugar, and heavily processed snacks. What really sours my half and half is this constant barrage of ships and hulls that seem to be dreamed about one night, conceptualized another, codded and ready for event by weeks end. SLOW DOWN KIxEyE or the inevitable and will surely come sooner than later. I kind of understand the Dynamics of meeting the boards quarterly demands. You are an S-Corp! Closed to the public so why cant the other family members have to turn up the greed factor to 11? There is a lot more I can elucidate on this subject. "I will circle back to that later." To stay on point. I have noticed that there are a few names that unceasingly top the charts when it comes to personal performance at event time . I.e., CW. What kind of skill set brings you a top score of lets say 200.000.000 when there is x amount of time to reach these numbers. Even as we are all being squished down to a handful of sectors I would think that to get those numbers in the set parameters, you would have to have high end targets lined up like a firing squad. I welcome any feed back?