Altairian Catch Up Event

• Zero Calling Elite
    Zero Calling Elite
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 1,599
    edited 3 Sep 2018, 11:50PM
    Willyster said:

Have they really made that many errors(Don't forget we have a new CM) to make you say that?

Also, I don't need 3 people quoting me.
    Yes they do, every event [ pretty much] has some error, bug, etc. Quite a few  ships have some  issue that after coin deals are bought  have some "tweaking done" that players usually don't like.

Events are  full of errors,bugs, that should be caught by any decent QA team.

and the New CM is largely MIA and very under skilled in  how kixeye works and how vega conflict is in its current state.

-Also in regards to answering basic questions regarding choices the devs are making even though the new CM just had a meeting with them [ his words] , but has shared nothing on if the questions we asked were in fact asked  and the feedback he said he would share with them was shared and  any responses the Devs gave him or were silent.

Even if he said "hey i brought the concerns you the players asked about to the Dev team and they gave me no response to give to the players" Would be great.
    This is why they have the Forums and Discord channels so Players can send their concerns regarding bugs and events...

EDIT: Also, keep disliking my comments and I will do the same.
    Zᴇʀᴏ Cᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ɪs ɴᴏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ. Sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɪɴ VEGA Cᴏɴғʟɪᴄᴛ!

• LilBasterd
    LilBasterd
    Joined Mar 2018 Posts: 1,959
    edited 4 Sep 2018, 12:06AM

Willyster said:
     This is why they have the Forums and Discord channels so Players can send their concerns regarding bugs and events...

If  i'm off topic so are you bad news bears.But we are on topic as it related to the issues in the event that just happened.

discord is  only another  avenue to be ignored.  If they wanted to talk about our concerns they are right here on the forum for them to read merely takes minutes.  If they cant take time to read forum, how do they have time to sit and do  live chat asking questions  giving answers,  they arent going to do that, they tried a live  interview once and it blew up in their faces.

-The community manager himself stated he brought the dev team our concerns and we have heard nothing and seen no changes.

-CEO himself stated forum people are only 1% of players, so that doesn't mesh.... so discord to them will be what % of players? well your guess good as mine,  but id guess less,again just a guess not a statement.
    -they could Make a sticky asking for player concerns even, no effort required. I'd make it but it would get buried. That would be very efficient and condensed. Has it ever happened? 

They have as many tools as they choose to use to hear our concerns,  its about them putting effort into it.
    -Choice,but the thing with Tools is, they are  only good if  USED....

CW change-ignored
    The whole major event buff- ignored

i could make a long pointless list

Events and this game shouldn't have the amount of bugs it does, they should be tested. Again and again kixeye shows they don't do it, or do it so poorly we get what we get and they are fine with it.

Sealcorps is my biggest fan, ty Sealcorps  for always reading what i write. :)
  • HarpoonoZenith
    HarpoonoZenith
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 422

For some odd reason I got "requirements are not met" when I tried putting sai missiles on my paragon, despite this the ship already has sai credits on it

Image result for **** Kixeye
  • Zero Calling Elite
    Zero Calling Elite
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 1,599
    edited 4 Sep 2018, 12:17AM

For some odd reason I got "requirements are not met" when I tried putting sai missiles on my paragon, despite this the ship already has sai credits on it

Do you have Arms Lab XII(12)?

Or at least send an SS of what it shows you...
    Zᴇʀᴏ Cᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ɪs ɴᴏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ. Sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɪɴ VEGA Cᴏɴғʟɪᴄᴛ!

• Gary P
    Gary P
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Oct 2016 Posts: 1,219

Willyster said:

If  i'm off topic so are you bad news bears.But we are on topic as it related to the issues in the event that just happened.

discord is  only another  avenue to be ignored.  If they wanted to talk about our concerns they are right here on the forum for them to read merely takes minutes.  If they cant take time to read forum, how do they have time to sit and do  live chat asking questions  giving answers,  they arent going to do that, they tried a live  interview once and it blew up in their faces.

-The community manager himself stated he brought the dev team our concerns and we have heard nothing and seen no changes.

-CEO himself stated forum people are only 1% of players, so that doesn't mesh.... so discord to them will be what % of players? well your guess good as mine,  but id guess less,again just a guess not a statement.
    -they could Make a sticky asking for player concerns even, no effort required. I'd make it but it would get buried. That would be very efficient and condensed. Has it ever happened? 

They have as many tools as they choose to use to hear our concerns,  its about them putting effort into it.
    -Choice,but the thing with Tools is, they are  only good if  USED....

CW change-ignored
    The whole major event buff- ignored

i could make a long pointless list

Events and this game shouldn't have the amount of bugs it does, they should be tested. Again and again kixeye shows they don't do it, or do it so poorly we get what we get and they are fine with it.

Burny has been on discord, in fact, he is always on it when he starts work and we have had more interaction with him than ever. Its quick to get a question out and replied too if he is not busy with other parts of his job.
  • LilBasterd
    LilBasterd
    Joined Mar 2018 Posts: 1,959
    edited 4 Sep 2018, 2:55AM

Burny has been on discord, in fact, he is always on it when he starts work and we have had more interaction with him than ever. Its quick to get a question out and replied too if he is not busy with other parts of his job.

That's cool, but not everyone gets that info and no one seems to care to share it.

Not everyone is on discord, or knows of it.

Seems he could make a sticky of questions asked and answered from discord and put it on the fourm? 

Would help everyone. Let's see if it can happen? @cm_burny

aw somebody doesnt like good ideas?
    Sealcorps is my biggest fan, ty Sealcorps  for always reading what i write. :)