Kixeye you are destroying player confidence

KODIAK BEAR
KODIAK BEAR
Incursion Leader
Joined May 2012 Posts: 1,456
edited 29 Aug 2018, 6:01PM
NOTHING you have said to date is about making changes from a Player First viewpoint. Nothing has changed.

EVERYTHING we have seen so far, is hot air from people who fail to understand their on game. 

You threaten us with MASSIVE changes coming soon and wonder why we do not exclaim your virtue. We have no confidence in you.

You are so disconnected from your player base, as a Company, that you do not deserve our attention.

YOUR FAILURES ARE INTENSIFYING! THIS WARN YOU!

Remember Kixeye, PLAYERS FIRST!
  • CPrice9720
    CPrice9720
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 30
    hear hear and the proof is in the "PLAYERS ONLINE" numbers. Just keeps going down slowly.
  • Erik-Pope
    Erik-Pope
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 4
    And take a look to ALL teh Dead base's on MAP those grow BigTime :-(

• d.scott.hewitt
    d.scott.hewitt
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 3,179
    Yeah, they have a nice offer on some of the lower level accounts today to get Outpost to Level Nine, and several other Buildings to a high-ish Level. But, you have to already have the Building for it to be part of the deal. Why nit follow through with EVERYTHING in the Offer? 

• tamdhu
    tamdhu
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 334
    so which of these prizes will be in the fm after the raid ?

• surfeddd
    surfeddd
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 198
    i do not mind spend a $ dollar here or there  $1.oo   and maybe up to $19.99 here or there, but more then that.   not going to happen.  no way no how
  • devilsreject971
    devilsreject971
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1,295
    I tend to agree.

Enough of this pushing the final T7 crap on us.

Just get on with the refactor so we can all see where we stand.
    Ummm, you kinda need all the tech before they refactor it.... besides, if you don't want it....dont waste the time getting it..

Meanwhile, I'd like to have it...
  • TheDragon
    TheDragon
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 1,164
    i agree......the bullcrap will never end.....i take everything kix says and read the opposite cause thats what we get.

kix has shrunk the raid to 3 months. making you build 2 hulls and refit 2-3 times. splash base everything and un avoidable damage everywhere makes the game not fun. kix is to greedy to turn back the damage

take the protos. they say there not working yet dont turn the damage down.  i got 99.6% defense on both damage types. it should auto for instant repairs, but i take hours damage. 

current raid is the same way. one thing hits you and it really cost you. kixeye band aids things so much they do it in everything.  we take to much damage so instead of turning down the damage they add more crap to  help.

i didnt mind raids a couple years ago they lasted for months and skill was rewarded. there was no limited tech and i could hit top targets to finish my raid the first day

bottom line. GREED runs this "game" its not fun anymore. we told you, kixeye, why its not fun and kixeye just gave us the middle finger.  

example in a months time. week 1: raid raid. week 2: camps, fm raid and vxp raid. week 3: camps, fm raid and bounty raid. week 4 camps and fm raid. fun doesnt fit on the list
  • DogStar123
    DogStar123
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 1,627
    Had to check. Thought this was a necro thread from a year ago. Or two years ago. On second thought maybe 3 or 4 years ago. 
  • Corp_Hellrazor
    Corp_Hellrazor
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 1,714
    I tend to agree.

Ummm, you kinda need all the tech before they refactor it.... besides, if you don't want it....dont waste the time getting it..

Ummmm...if the "refktor" is gonna make all previous tech irrelevant, why would I want to waste time getting it.

Meanwhile.....knock yourself out.    :p:p:p
  • Joe_B222
    Joe_B222
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Feb 2016 Posts: 1,211
    I tend to agree.

Ummmm...if the "refktor" is gonna make all previous tech irrelevant, why would I want to waste time getting it.

IT is being done so older tech is not as irrelevant.. 

hear hear and the proof is in the "PLAYERS ONLINE" numbers. Just keeps going down slowly.
    that players online number has nothing to do with how many players are playing BP..   IT is how many players are on a kixeye platform. 
    It does not count any of the other platforms their games are on.. 

• surfeddd
    surfeddd
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 198
    the biggest mess that has gotten on my nerves is the limited or limitations on getting things.    getting sick of it now.   tired to fighting to win the same things over and over again.     theres so many new things in the mix.  I do not have time to go after the limited stuff also.
  • Kalidor55
    Kalidor55
    Master Tactician
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 2,260
    I tend to agree.

Only after we all build our T7 crap.   You will be surprise how many will put money in this.
  • Corp_Hellrazor
    Corp_Hellrazor
    Joe_B222 said:
    I tend to agree.

that players online number has nothing to do with how many players are playing BP..   IT is how many players are on a kixeye platform. 

Everything before WD and corrosive turrets is ALREADY irrelevant.

So please explain how the "refktor" is going to change that ?
  • Joe_B222
    Joe_B222
    Incursion Leader
    Joe_B222 said:
    I tend to agree.

it is irrelevant because we do not have all the T7 armor plates..  ( assuming that they are going to do a V2/3 and a U2/3 )  

• Nitromthn
    Nitromthn
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 841
    They are good at giving reverse farts (blowing hot air up peoples azz)
  • Corp_Hellrazor
    Corp_Hellrazor
    Joe_B222 said:
    Joe_B222 said:
    I tend to agree.

it is irrelevant because we do not have all the T7 armor plates..  ( assuming that they are going to do a V2/3 and a U2/3 )  

I haven't heard any mention of any more plates in all the talk that I've heard up to this point.

So your opinion is based on what ?

A rumor doesn't make it so mate.
  • Toweliee
    Toweliee
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 165
    edited 30 Aug 2018, 1:20AM
    yea they miss up game when they move the base level hitting to level 80 god job  now there no hitting going on that much anymore too expensive to hit . when base get hit peeps thinking that guy must did something wrong that was a 5 dollar base hit right there. lol

• carl.wear.3
    carl.wear.3
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 6,290
    What also doesn't help player confidence is we have no idea what the fix is they are working on for PvP. They have proven time and time again that they do NOT understand their own game and often what they try to implement is not going to work as they don't understand their own game. 
    It would be nice to know how they intend fixing PVP so we can point out anything they have overlooked; BEFORE their "fix" reaches a point where its going through no matter what and we get a bigger mess. 
    Also kix often bypassing the simple solutions in favour of a monetary one doesn't help.
  • LuciferRessurected
    LuciferRessurected
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 13
    I tend to agree.

I completely agree. I have steadily watched as this game has gone from bad to worse. Offering prizes in the FM for 1/10 what we had to bust our **** for in a raid? RUFkM???  That is the biggest FU to the players I have ever seen in any of the money pits that Kix calls games. I wish they would just pull their heads out for once and do the right thing... 
  • Can't even do Proto camp with protos and I lost 3 fleets trying to do lvl 1 of pp1. This game is getting so bad, I am close to quitting. Lots of games to play on other sites, no wonder our ali is less than half the size it used to be and most don't bother.
  • Joe_B222
    Joe_B222
    Incursion Leader
    Joe_B222 said:
    Joe_B222 said:
    I tend to agree.

I haven't heard any mention of any more plates in all the talk that I've heard up to this point.

my opinion is based on how the rollout of the ballistic/Missile stuff went.. Ya know the history of T7.....

They were both released and base hitting stopped..  Same thing happening now with corrosive.   A lot of players are expecting new armor plates, just like what happened before with the MC plates.

• Corp_Hellrazor
    Corp_Hellrazor
    Can't even do Proto camp with protos and I lost 3 fleets trying to do lvl 1 of pp1. This game is getting so bad, I am close to quitting. Lots of games to play on other sites, no wonder our ali is less than half the size it used to be and most don't bother.
    Those targets are not meant for surface ships.

Fangs only basically.

I don't understand why so many players have refused to build Fangs.

They have been such a crucial part of being successful in so many TLCs, and there have been many opportunities to get enough tokens for a completely free build.

IDK....just doesn't make sense to me.    :/:/:/
  • Joe_B222
    Joe_B222
    Incursion Leader
    Can't even do Proto camp with protos and I lost 3 fleets trying to do lvl 1 of pp1. This game is getting so bad, I am close to quitting. Lots of games to play on other sites, no wonder our ali is less than half the size it used to be and most don't bother.

Fangs only basically.

They have been such a crucial part of being successful in so many TLCs, and there have been many opportunities to get enough tokens for a completely free build.

a lot of ppl hate subs.   I dislike them to the point that If given another option I will not even build them and I know im not alone.

• Corp_Hellrazor
    Corp_Hellrazor
    Joe_B222 said:

Fangs only basically.

a lot of ppl hate subs.   I dislike them to the point that If given another option I will not even build them and I know im not alone.

I totally understand the disliking of subs.

But if it hinders your progress and success by not having them, doesn't that outweigh your dislike of them ?

Just my opinion of course.

To each his own.
  • Corp_Hellrazor
    Corp_Hellrazor
    Joe_B222 said:
    Joe_B222 said:
    Joe_B222 said:
    I tend to agree.

my opinion is based on how the rollout of the ballistic/Missile stuff went.. Ya know the history of T7.....

They were both released and base hitting stopped..  Same thing happening now with corrosive.   A lot of players are expecting new armor plates, just like what happened before with the MC plates.

I know how the T7 tech has rolled out.

But there's been no mention of anymore plates.

They were expected in this weeks FM...no plates !

Bounty 13 is upon us, no plates in the prize list there either !

The clock is ticking down.

How long should we be waiting for these "new plates" ???