Tideseeker build for level 35 scourge targets.

try_solo_m3
try_solo_m3
Potential Threat
Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 90
Hi all, Looking for some recommendations of a tideseeker build for the lower level uranium targets. 

I was thinking something like this but not sure if its good enough or if it would even work. #

eNqrVipPTSzIzytWsoo2NDUx1iGPiNVRSizKzS8CGWNsYWqmg0oApTNKc3I8XZSsTAwNzHSUigtSkzMTc8DKzUxNdEwNjXRMjY10jM3MDXWMTUwNY2sBNR0lPQ==

^^ The build code for the build I was thinking

Any suggestions on what i could change or if I have built it completely wrong :) 

• Flint Hodges
    Flint Hodges
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2018 Posts: 178

I have one piece of advice for you =
    Get concussive and explosive charged armors... they will save repair times. I can do the 35's with a single tide with:

All garwood gattling guns... you can choose to add a pair of CMs if you choose.

Engine upgrade 5
    Pen/Concuss upgrade(45%)
    Guidance scrambler 3... there are better specials out there however...

Charged armors will help tremendously. If you don't have them. Use draconian armor that boosts concussive and explosive defense.

Thats what i used, and I was able to do a 35 with one ship, but I had some rep time.

Hope this helps, or at least sets you in the right direction.

• try_solo_m3
    try_solo_m3
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 90
    Can you post your build? :) 

I don't have the other charged armours so would have to be drac with concussive and explosive defence 
  • Flint Hodges
    Flint Hodges
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2018 Posts: 178

https://www.dahippo.com/bp/ship/#!407E04427420X6E340C00002H2H2H2H2H2H2H4M2H2H2H1A0ZZ0ZZ0ZZ0ZZdB

Here you go... There are definently better builds out there... but since that is all I have, that is all I used... It should be able to do 35s if you drive...