Vega Conflict Discord Is LIVE!

CM_Burny
CM_Burny
Incursion Leader
Joined Oct 2017 Posts: 1,481
edited 24 Oct 2018, 1:12AM

Greetings Rebels,

We’re launching a Discord server for anyone to join! We believe a live chat will better help us communicate with all of you on a more real-time basis.

Here are some helpful Discord tips to get you started:

Download the Client You can also use a web version on your browser

Getting Started

Adding Friends

RebelBot

Using the latest rebel tech, we’ve enlisted our very own bot! RebelBot will track the messages you send in the Discord’s Official, Unofficial, and Event Channels and grant you experience. Earn experience to level up and receive Role promotions, which will change the color of your name in the chat. The available Roles can be viewed below.

Reach Master Rebel to unlock access to the Master’s Lounge channel!

To check your rank/level and the leaderboard, head over to the #rank-leaderboard channel and type !rank or !leaderboard to see how you compare to other Rebels! Note that these commands will not work in any other channels.

RebelBot is also a powerful automoderator that will issue warnings for inappropriate language, spamming, messages in all-caps, and more. Receiving multiple warnings within a certain time frame can result in you being removed from the server.

Discord Rules:

• No spamming

• No vulgar or inappropriate language

• No threats, harassment, or abuse of any kind

• No posting of personal information

• No trolling, flaming, or impersonation

• No advertising

• No petitions or protests

• Please note that the official Community Rules still apply in the Discord as well.

We have also enlisted a few of the War Commander Moderators to help the current VC Moderators with the chats. They aren’t up-to-speed with the game, but can help direct you to the correct people and channels when you need help.

Join the Discord Server by clicking here.

We look forward to seeing you in there!

Warm Regards,

CM_Burny

WC & VC Community Manager

Community Rules: CLICK HERE
Submit a Support Ticket: CLICK HERE
  • AngelOfVerdun
    AngelOfVerdun
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jan 2017 Posts: 412
    Everyone please be civil and courteous in the new discord.
    Thank you @CM_Burney:-)
  • LilBasterd
    LilBasterd
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Mar 2018 Posts: 1,965
    edited 25 Aug 2018, 12:25AM
      so you ban people for posting facts in discord now ?  no rules broken so why?
    Sealcorps is my biggest fan, ty Sealcorps  for always reading what i write. :)
  • Struan Robertson
    Struan Robertson
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2018 Posts: 728
    wow so you ban people for posting in discord now?
    I would have banned your **** too

• fatcoiner
    fatcoiner
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2018 Posts: 425

@LilBasterd said:

Sorry dude i gotta disagree here, you made your name cmburnylies, when impersonation is against the rules, which are clearly posted here.

• Star Platinum
    Star Platinum
    VC Mod
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 2,180
    edited 25 Aug 2018, 12:26AM
    Impersonating or slandering an employee on their server is an instant ban. Nothing wrong with that. 
    Don't screw with me, I'm an Engineer. | Read this if you're jailed/banned. | ヘブンズ・ドアー
  • CM_Burny
    CM_Burny
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Oct 2017 Posts: 1,481
    Only for violating the rules :smile:
    WC & VC Community Manager

Community Rules: CLICK HERE
    Submit a Support Ticket: CLICK HERE
  • Aletheides
    Aletheides
    Joined Dec 2015 Posts: 1,960
    There is a bot in the channel that Auto ban people for profanity and trying to impersonate kixeye employees as they are present on the same server. As far as the rules of conduct are listed anyways.
  • LilBasterd
    LilBasterd
    edited 25 Aug 2018, 12:41AM
    I didn't impersonate a employee and wouldn't want to in my short sentence if you could point that out id be obliged.  How come CW is more of the same and rewards cheats?  When somethings true it isnt slander by definition
    fatcoiner said:

@LilBasterd said:

Sorry dude i gotta disagree here, you made your name cmburnylies, when impersonation is against the rules, which are clearly posted here.

and if someone wanted to impersonate someone i would of made it the same as it is here. not  blatantly  different.

• LilBasterd
    LilBasterd
    edited 25 Aug 2018, 12:52AM
    fair enough    mr perfect you win  i loose
  • Andrea Nard1
    Andrea Nard1
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2015 Posts: 2,654
    Will you post the transcripts of the discord server on the forums? Not all players can join that channel...
  • Cyrus Leung
    Cyrus Leung
    VC Mod
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 3,665
    Will you post the transcripts of the discord server on the forums? Not all players can join that channel...
    That is going to take up so many pages that it's not feasible.
  • Star Platinum
    Star Platinum
    VC Mod
    That is going to take up so many pages that it's not feasible.
    If this were LINE, I could easily pull the history of the chat room as a .txt file.
    Don't screw with me, I'm an Engineer. | Read this if you're jailed/banned. | ヘブンズ・ドアー
  • John the Savage
    John the Savage
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Nov 2016 Posts: 956
    I don't quite see the advantage of fragmenting sources of information even further in a continually diminishing community.

But whatevs.
  • LilBasterd
    LilBasterd
    Look at CW they continue to make big changes, but all in the wrong way for wrong reasons  that only upset the player base. So ya
  • DiabolicEsper
    DiabolicEsper
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2016 Posts: 357
    Discord Links Expired?
  • Star Platinum
    Star Platinum
    VC Mod
    Use this link: https://discord.gg/9UMYMYD

It's set to never expire. 
  • Cyrus Leung
    Cyrus Leung
    VC Mod
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 3,665
    Use this link: https://discord.gg/9UMYMYD

It's set to never expire. 
    Updated OP to new link, thanks!
  • Coelus
    Coelus
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jul 2015 Posts: 1,222
    how many years too late is this now?

• Gary P
    Gary P
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Oct 2016 Posts: 1,219
    Better late than never, least we have it now
  • LilBasterd
    LilBasterd
    He says he doesn't have enough time between the two games and forums, doesn't seem to have time to learn or actually play VC, but will have time for this?
  • Spask Crondusk
    Spask Crondusk
    Master Tactician
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 2,287
    He says he doesn't have enough time between the two games and forums, doesn't seem to have time to learn or actually play VC, but will have time for this?
    Discord is the only place and time for him to communicate players alot quicker then forums so its not something you want to judge just becasue you feel like it adding toxicity in forum so cool it and complain somewhere else please.

• LilBasterd
    LilBasterd

No didn't say anything about adding toxicity. Things I stated was simply info he has said here on the fourm. Seem valid questions.

• kamikaze_xyz
    kamikaze_xyz
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jan 2015 Posts: 581
    OMG.... CW discuttion thread has been moved....
    http://i.imgur.com/QYnxhWI.gif
  • LilBasterd
    LilBasterd
    OMG.... CW discuttion thread has been moved....
    Must really not like all the negative feedback about  kixeye reducing coin payments to  all but top 3 spots, and removing/reducing payment  from #700 down
  • kamikaze_xyz
    kamikaze_xyz
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jan 2015 Posts: 581
    after all I didn't receive any official answer about "new CW" question...
    they still in weekend??

*battle limit
    *same fleet 
    http://i.imgur.com/QYnxhWI.gif
  • LilBasterd
    LilBasterd

He picks and chooses what to answer, this is based on responses he gives, what, when and if he answers and not personal speculation.

• RaptureAkaDino
    RaptureAkaDino
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 1,027
    what i want to know is we have twitter, facebook god knows what other social media crap that can be used and these forums...…...non of which seem to be looked at or picked up by kixeye facebook is busy but you dont see kixeye post anything there about vega. you have steam which doesn't seem to get much love from them either. why would we have discord when it is to only filter people tht have a negative comment or view. i mean sure you can do it here but you can automate the ban stuff easier on discord no?? no where we are kixeye are they dont want to see us comment or ask about vega they want us to sit be quiet and take the stuff they feed us. this discord rubbish seems to be another filter that will go ignored yet again.
  • Aletheides
    Aletheides
    Joined Dec 2015 Posts: 1,960
    @CptLocksley Fortnite is a terrible example though. Its targeted at preteens with an artstyle that appeals to that demography. Vega could never compete on the same level, even when done right.