Kixeye prove me wrong u not gold digger for players.

• Ulrich Wastian
    Ulrich Wastian
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 1,889
    the coiners should even have an advantage! if you already finance the game! a benefit, but not the only way you can continue playing! It will not be more players, but maybe to less! and that can also be the end of the game!

Leave one wolf alive and the sheep are not safe

• Jasmine B
    Jasmine B
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 939
    the coiners should even have an advantage! if you already finance the game! a benefit, but not the only way you can continue playing! It will not be more players, but maybe to less! and that can also be the end of the game!
    Big coiners have all the benefit and advantage they ever need ,,,

• Ulrich Wastian
    Ulrich Wastian
    Jasmine B said:
    but these are always the first ones to whine ...

• Perry299
    Perry299
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 4,812

@Ulrich Wastian said:
    Jasmine B said:

Ulrich Wastian said:

but these are always the first ones to whine ...

I coin.. i don't whine.. Why? Because i have been around long enough to know they will do as they please.... Although Storm seems to be taking this game in a slightly different direction than WT and he actually communicates with the community on a DAILY basis..... I still believe this game is over when flash is done as until i see some factual physical evidence of a port... play your game the best you can. Have fun and enjoy life while you have the chance...

"Don't cry, Don't whine, it's a strategic game so either you GIT GUD or you Go Home"
  • kixeyeuser_150897889_9106_2342921
    kixeyeuser_150897889_9106_2342921
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 755
    "No fair, people who have played a long time have an advantage."
    "No fair, people who put money into the game have an advantage."
    "No fair, people who spend a lot of time playing have an advantage."
    "No fair, people who take the time to learn how each unit works and research how other players do things have an advantage."
    "No fair, people who make friends in the game instead of being a twollop to everyone they meet have an advantage."

Thank god I was born and grew up before the Participation Trophy Generation came along...
  • Perry299
    Perry299
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 4,812

@kixeyeuser_150897889_9106_2342921 said:
    "No fair, people who take the time to learn how each unit works and research how other players do things have an advantage."
    "No fair, people who make friends in the game instead of being a twollop to everyone they meet have an advantage."

Thank god I was born and grew up before the Participation Trophy Generation came along...

I would like to say thank you for this post.... as I grew up to believe work hard you get rewarded.... only get back what you put in....

"Don't cry, Don't whine, it's a strategic game so either you GIT GUD or you Go Home"
  • Ulrich Wastian
    Ulrich Wastian

I really do not know what you want to say with it. but it would also be nice if the other ninety percent of the players could also play properly?

• kixeyeuser_1376588492529_24502_229608918
    kixeyeuser_1376588492529_24502_229608918
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2018 Posts: 66

yeah, thank god you were born in the generation that crashed the economy because they didn't want to pay their loans.
  • CyberToad
    CyberToad
    WC Mod
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 5,981
    I know this topic always generates debate amongst the players.   Please remember to be polite and civil to each other and respect the views of all people, coiner or non-coiners.    That being said, the game has always been about spending time or money to advance in the game.   Yes, these new upgrades are very enticing and many players have already coined them, but coining is not for all players.   Some will spend the time doing the upgrades instead of spending coin. 

Remember to be respectful of all peoples posts and try to empathise with their points.   Overall the game team is doing a great job or no one would worry about the upgrades they put out. 

Kixeye Forum/Chat Moderator

Request Support                           Help Desk                            Cybertoad Chat (discord)
    Report a Suspected Cheater                           Kixeye Forum Rules                            Report Harassment
  • GameRoom
    GameRoom
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 691
    Every time u increase build level,u dont think for free users or any player .My Dozer busy from when CC13 release cant even reached near for level build now cc 14 u make it more far. If we level up that all its need more then 8 month if play continue.This not right with us first u make tho instant level up then remove for always.
    Now there only one option left leave that game forever, and if u not gold digger prove me wrong and do something for us or u r players.
    Other Player also important for any game because they more then from coiners. 
    a base building want make you a stronger player or better,is all about you skilles,play the game having fun what you have on it,not what you most have 
  • PHEONIX_SP_UNT
    PHEONIX_SP_UNT
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 760
    agree,,coiners makes game,run,,fine,,,i dont have right to **** about,,,its jursh but its true,,,and now,,if u dont have skill,,u will go further behind,,,im working now sumer see,,,and i will play like this eevent,and then little less,,i just whant to see,,if i will be so far behind,when i come back, from holydays i dont coin,,no more, i just know yesterday my friend was attack max full maxed base,,,had 3 dcs,,with that shield,,and he told me he deployin as a decoy units from baracks war factory i think,,he said its insane,,,enjoy,all,its just a game
  • Mi La
    Mi La
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 274
    only thing i would like to see is an option for free players to earn a base border expansion or 2....
  • kixeyeuser_150897889_9106_2342921
    kixeyeuser_150897889_9106_2342921
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 755

yeah, thank god you were born in the generation that crashed the economy because they didn't want to pay their loans.
    That would be the generation after mine... my generation works to pay their debts, and doesn't expect someone else to pay their way or expect to be let off if they chose poor investments of time, education or money.  
  • Jasmine B
    Jasmine B
    Strike-force Captain
    Mi La said:
    only thing i would like to see is an option for free players to earn a base border expansion or 2....
    if you can earn it, so can coiners = No gold to KIXEYE

• kixeyeuser_1376588492529_24502_229608918
    kixeyeuser_1376588492529_24502_229608918
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2018 Posts: 66

That would be the generation after mine... my generation works to pay their debts, and doesn't expect someone else to pay their way or expect to be let off if they chose poor investments of time, education or money.  
    what generation are you exactly, i don't think we understood each other! What we have here is a failure to communicate.
  • Mi La
    Mi La
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 274
    Jasmine B said:
    Mi La said:
    coiners are those that cant wait.  free players are those that have to.  big difference.  i already know a few that worked overtime to coin ALL of the stuff from the update...so no worries, kix still gets paid.
  • Jasmine B
    Jasmine B
    Strike-force Captain
    Mi La said:
    Jasmine B said:
    Mi La said:
    coiners are those that cant wait.  free players are those that have to.  big difference.  i already know a few that worked overtime to coin ALL of the stuff from the update...so no worries, kix still gets paid.
    Well, that is true. But Kix never get enough. If they can steel 1 gold, they will do it. So why give away any gold?

• Ulrich Wastian
    Ulrich Wastian
    Jasmine B said:
    Mi La said:
    I do not believe that! it depends on how much time it costs instead of gold ...

• Blade-UK
    Blade-UK
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 1,004
    Game is designed to penalise you with log repairs, upgrades etc, there are players who cannot afford to coin, won't coins or those who like me will spend as little as possible (and I used to spend a lot more in the past). So you have the option to coin or wait, this will never change, every game like this (free to play) is designed same way. I play War Thunder which is free to play and penalises you with low research point earned towards upgrades and unlocking new planes, tanks etc vs those who have premium time although they do give you boosters kind of like in here from rogues but it still takes ages to research stuff. So play any free to play game and you will find same tactics, difference between them is small.  As much as I understand your frustration and your point they are here to squeeze as much money out of coiners as quickly as they can. So nothing will change in grand scheme of things.