Battleships

tony.dunlap.54
tony.dunlap.54
Skilled Warrior
Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 351
It seems that battleships arent being given equal billing in events, parts drops, or parts purchase availability. I have put a ticket in but a member said they were looking into it and closed the ticket. that was three weeks ago.
  • Junren-JS
    Junren-JS
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 1,591
    Which battleship parts are you referring to?  Vega, VSec, Iron Star, Demon Corp, Xeno, Axis, or Altairan?  It would help track which you might be referring to if it's a specific tier you're finding a scarcity. 
    Burning all your bridges means that sooner or later you're alone on an island, bereft of allies or means to get anywhere.  Seek to build bridges in all things, treat even your opponents with respect.  Crush them only when there is no other recourse and they hinder your movement forward. 
  • tony.dunlap.54
    tony.dunlap.54
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 351
    I'm sorry I missed the last battleship event. My wife is in the hospital again. But can you PLEASE do some more battleship supply runs? It is ridiculous and unfair how few there are. This will be the last time I ask.
  • Junren-JS
    Junren-JS
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 1,591
    I'm very sorry to hear about your wife.  I hope she has a speedy recovery. 

    The battleship supply runs operate on a schedule, along with all the other supply runs.  Best to check the in game schedule and check to see what's coming up, and time your hunts around that.  Since they were reworked relatively recently, boosting a particular supply run over others is unlikely to happen. 

    If you're looking for specific technologies and their schedules, check the wiki for the rotations:
    http://vega-conflict.wikia.com/wiki/Recurring_Events

    Burning all your bridges means that sooner or later you're alone on an island, bereft of allies or means to get anywhere.  Seek to build bridges in all things, treat even your opponents with respect.  Crush them only when there is no other recourse and they hinder your movement forward. 
  • tony.dunlap.54
    tony.dunlap.54
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 351
    edited 11 Aug 2018, 7:51PM
    Junren-JS said:
    Which battleship parts are you referring to?  Vega, VSec, Iron Star, Demon Corp, Xeno, Axis, or Altairan?  It would help track which you might be referring to if it's a specific tier you're finding a scarcity. 
    right now it's dreads, but i had the same problem with furies. I like battleships. They don't do as many "Battleship supply runs" as other classes.So I assume that would apply to all tiers.

    Kixeye moved my thread and i had no idea where it went until now.
  • tony.dunlap.54
    tony.dunlap.54
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 351
    Junren-JS said:
    I'm very sorry to hear about your wife.  I hope she has a speedy recovery. 

    The battleship supply runs operate on a schedule, along with all the other supply runs.  Best to check the in game schedule and check to see what's coming up, and time your hunts around that.  Since they were reworked relatively recently, boosting a particular supply run over others is unlikely to happen. 

    If you're looking for specific technologies and their schedules, check the wiki for the rotations:
    http://vega-conflict.wikia.com/wiki/Recurring_Events


    I check almost every day.
    They don't do as many "Battleship supply runs" as other classes.
  • tony.dunlap.54
    tony.dunlap.54
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 351
    Junren-JS said:
    I'm very sorry to hear about your wife.  I hope she has a speedy recovery. 

    Thanks. It's been a rough time the last 18 months. First cancer and now kidney. She's home now though.
  • Junren-JS
    Junren-JS
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 1,591
    Junren-JS said:
    --snip--

    I check almost every day.
    They don't do as many "Battleship supply runs" as other classes.
    I'll check with CM Burny come Monday and see if there's a weight on the other ship classes. 

    Junren-JS said:
    I'm very sorry to hear about your wife.  I hope she has a speedy recovery. 

    Thanks. It's been a rough time the last 18 months. First cancer and now kidney. She's home now though.
    No words can express how rough that must be for you and her.  I'm very truly sorry.  Take care and all the best to you and your wife. 
    Burning all your bridges means that sooner or later you're alone on an island, bereft of allies or means to get anywhere.  Seek to build bridges in all things, treat even your opponents with respect.  Crush them only when there is no other recourse and they hinder your movement forward. 
Sign In or Register to comment.