FM BLITZ BROKEN

ELITE_ITCH
ELITE_ITCH
Skilled Warrior
Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 562
edited 10 Aug 2018, 2:36PM
Target says I did not hit it on one single attack I did hit it in one single attack. Target says I did not hit it solo I did hit it solo. Target says it was already damaged the target was not already damaged I destroyed the entire base. So when you going to fix the glitches in your game??? Also could you remove the stupid pop up attack at your own risk not only is it outdated it is very annoying when playing your game. And what about the ATTACK LOG still does not work for many players !!! Let the trolls follow. Thank You

• Templar614
    Templar614
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 14,928

Do you have enough gold to cover the blitz cost? No gold, no blitz option.

• ELITE_ITCH
    ELITE_ITCH
    Skilled Warrior
    edited 10 Aug 2018, 3:09PM
    Yes I have gold, You a moderator right?, So you going to comment on part of my post or all of it, Attack log broken !!! Attack at own risk pop up !!! You guys have it pretty made don't you reply to only what you want to don't you. Guess the game needs new mods as well to in it. Great communication and information concept all of you have there. Answer what you want to and remove what you want too. Next time instead of posting I will just send a ticket cant get any where on forums these days obviously ever with even the mods in it. Thank You
  • warren.fee.3
    warren.fee.3
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 1,953
    edited 10 Aug 2018, 4:11PM

Both your main post and your sharp response to laredo suggest you have short temper frustration anger issues with Kix and their game.
    There are better ways to vent your emotions than pick on a mod trying to be helpful. Forget the game and your issues.. you need to learn some civility first.

• warren.fee.3
    warren.fee.3

Err.. edit.. templar not laredo.

• warren.fee.3
    warren.fee.3

Typing on phone while on moving bus. Unable to edit my comment with all its spelling mistakes. Didnt check before posting. Sorry.

• ELITE_ITCH
    ELITE_ITCH
    Skilled Warrior
    edited 10 Aug 2018, 4:07PM

Both your main post and your sharp response to laredo suggest you have short temper frustration anger issues with lix and their game.
    There are better wats to vent your emootions than pick on a mod trying to be helpful. Forget 5he game and your issues.. you need to learn some civility first.

Nope even with the moderators you cant seem to get a direct answer to a question from them ever. It is my understanding they exist to try to help in game issues even though they are not employed they are able to communicate with the in game managers just like we are, You can put words in my mouth if you choose to as well you have a right to voice your thoughts on the subject, And imply what ever you want to even though you or incorrect on your opinion, Angered far from it. There is no real reason for a moderator to exist except to remove unwanted post when ever they choose to negative and or positive from the forum. Only reason they exist, It is sad but very true.

Next issues I have I will direct to CUSTOMER SUPPORT ALONE the concept of a game having a forum is completely ignorant if you ask me anyways, What is the point asking questions if know one has the answers for the questions, Including a in game moderator. The moderator half stepped the questions that was asked therefore why did he or she even ask or post anything on the subject, Did not read the entire post, Maybe managers should answer the questions players have instead of moderators who do not have the answers to the questions and since moderators reply without reading the entire post. I Clarified this post in my defense, Send it to a manager if you want too. The moderator was not helpful. Thank You
  • Laredo
    Laredo
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 18,604
    Contact CS in the future about issues you run across in the game, since you don't understand what forums are for or what the MODs do.
  • warren.fee.3
    warren.fee.3
    edited 10 Aug 2018, 4:20PM
    ELITE_ITCH said:

Nope even with the moderators you cant seem to get a direct answer to a question from them ever. It is my understanding they exist to try to help in game issues even though they are not employed they are able to communicate with the in game managers just like we are, You can put words in my mouth if you choose to as well you have a right to voice your thoughts on the subject, And imply what ever you want to even though you or incorrect on your opinion, Angered far from it. There is no real reason for a moderator to exist except to remove unwanted post when ever they choose to negative and or positive from the forum. Only reason they exist, It is sad but very true. 

Next issues I have I will direct to CUSTOMER SUPPORT ALONE the concept of a game having a forum is completely ignorant if you ask me anyways, What is the point asking questions if know one has the answers for the questions, Including a in game moderator. The moderator half stepped the questions that was asked therefore why did he or she even ask or post anything on the subject, Did not read the entire post, Maybe managers should answer the questions players have instead of moderators who do not have the answers to the questions and since moderators reply without reading the entire post. I Clarified this post in my defense, Send it to a manager if you want too. The moderator was not helpful. Thank You
    yes you have a right to say what you want but he has a right to be respected.
    If your emotions are flamed towards kix, don't direct them at a mod. they ARE NOT kixeye EMPLOYEES  but players like us chosen to try provide answers on a forum.
    He has no power to make Kix do this or that, he can try ask questions to try understand your issue, to help troubleshoot and see if it can be resolved, he can provide a good idea on a solution and if it cant be resolved then pass it on to kixeye on your behalf.

but as to being able to fix everything and answer every single one of your issues.. he is not Kixeye. so yes go to customer support and be patient while they respond.

and he can only ask questions or fix what he thinks he can, a lot of your issues are way over a mods head, so Templar only tried to see if he could find out why you were having blitz issues. 
  • ELITE_ITCH
    ELITE_ITCH
    Skilled Warrior
    Laredo said:
    Contact CS in the future about issues you run across in the game, since you don't understand what forums are for or what the MODs do.

I will. Maybe you all should focus more on removing trolls from post rather then trying to reply to post when you cant even provide constructive feed back to the subject a player ask.
  • ELITE_ITCH
    ELITE_ITCH
    Skilled Warrior
    edited 10 Aug 2018, 4:38PM
    ELITE_ITCH said:

yes you have a right to say what you want but he has a right to be respected.
    If your emotions are flamed towards kix, don't direct them at a mod. they ARE NOT kixeye EMPLOYEES  but players like us chosen to try provide answers on a forum.
    He has no power to make Kix do this or that, he can try ask questions to try understand your issue, to help troubleshoot and see if it can be resolved, he can provide a good idea on a solution and if it cant be resolved then pass it on to kixeye on your behalf.

but as to being able to fix everything and answer every single one of your issues.. he is not Kixeye. so yes go to customer support and be patient while they respond.

and he can only ask questions or fix what he thinks he can, a lot of your issues are way over a mods head, so Templar only tried to see if he could find out why you were having blitz issues. 

Blah Blah. Drama is all it is. I know all this I have played as long as you all have. I SAID YOU I DID NOT SAY ME. Can you read. The mod did not provide any information period. You miss the point, But most trolls do. So matter closed. So mod do what you all are good for and remove the post.
  • Laredo
    Laredo
    Target says I did not hit it on one single attack I did hit it in one single attack. Target says I did not hit it solo I did hit it solo. Target says it was already damaged the target was not already damaged I destroyed the entire base. So when you going to fix the glitches in your game??? Also could you remove the stupid pop up attack at your own risk not only is it outdated it is very annoying when playing your game. And what about the ATTACK LOG still does not work for many players !!! Let the trolls follow. Thank You
    1- Most likely causes of this is, lack of gold on the account or the target was peeked by another player, target was damaged when you hit it.

2- Popups are put in place to remind players that hitting a target above their level could cause them more damage than they may expect.

3- I'm not aware of any attack log issues, contact CS with your issues so they can pass it to the team if needed.

Most important, being rude and abusive to forum MODs won't be tolerated.  Doing so in the future will result in a warning or forums ban.  

• warren.fee.3
    warren.fee.3
    No, blitz isnt broken, i just quickly smashed a 105 to see if it was

1.. needs to have the green fresh unhit icon
    2...needs to be done in one hit
    3...needs enough gold to cover the cost

as you said you did it in 1 hit and had enough gold.. i would say it is no1  where you got refused blitz.
    if someone peaks it it will go red even if no one does damage,
    it is likely that you hit a 100% health target with a red icon one (someone previously peaked but didn't engage)

• ELITE_ITCH
    ELITE_ITCH
    Skilled Warrior
    edited 10 Aug 2018, 4:46PM
    Laredo said:
    1- Most likely causes of this is, lack of gold on the account or the target was peeked by another player, target was damaged when you hit it.

2- Popups are put in place to remind players that hitting a target above their level could cause them more damage than they may expect.

3- I'm not aware of any attack log issues, contact CS with your issues so they can pass it to the team if needed.

Most important, being rude and abusive to forum MODs won't be tolerated.  Doing so in the future will result in a warning or forums ban.  

I was not rude. You did not answer the entire post I posted on forums. I will address any other issues with a manager directly in the future. You don't half to do your job providing any information I could care less what you mods do. But for a troll to imply that you all help me nope you do not and did not you could not answer the original post. So wasted my time. I get Know where ever in the game with any of you. It is true you can say it is rude if it makes you feel better I do not care what you all do. Focus on removing trolls from your forums they also ruin the game and forum site if you did not know this. Send the post to a manager if you feel as it was negative in anyway. Not my problem you and the troll did not read the entire original post. Thank You
  • Laredo
    Laredo
    Closing answered thread.  OP will be dealing with management going forward.
This discussion has been closed.