shadow ops 45 base Darkstorm Special ability any fix for this

Robert Medina
Robert Medina
Greenhorn
Joined Nov 2016 Posts: 19
edited 9 Aug 2018, 10:09PM
Hello guys i have an issue with 45 flame unit  can anybody got a fix for this and  i cant get support need put $50  (£38.97) that not good think they should make that free because   its better consumer friendly i appreciate all the help  thank you for reading   
  • kixeyeuser_150897889_9106_2342921
    kixeyeuser_150897889_9106_2342921
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 755
    You are right, everything should be free.  By the way, I need my garage mucked out, my car washed and my toenails trimmed.  Get on that... and please, don't ask to get paid.  It would be more consumer friendly if you just do it all for free. ;) 
  • Robert Medina
    Robert Medina
    Greenhorn
    i understand should make support free for those that not afford to put money on game  it be more friendly  need a Moderator here or someone high up can help me  
  • Robert Medina
    Robert Medina
    Greenhorn
    You are right, everything should be free.  By the way, I need my garage mucked out, my car washed and my toenails trimmed.  Get on that... and please, don't ask to get paid.  It would be more consumer friendly if you just do it all for free. ;) 

• Sasuke970
    Sasuke970
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Apr 2018 Posts: 1,165
    Hello guys i have an issue with 45 flame unit  can anybody got a fix for this and  i cant get support need put $50  (£38.97) that not good think they should make that free because   its better consumer friendly i appreciate all the help  thank you for reading   
    After you destroyed the building,the game presumes the newly spawned Fireman have not come in contact with the Darkstorm,thats why this happens.But after a few seconds,the Firemen will be applied the DS debuff.
  • Robert Medina
    Robert Medina
    Greenhorn
    Sasuke970 said:
    After you destroyed the building,the game presumes the newly spawned Fireman have not come in contact with the Darkstorm,thats why this happens.But after a few seconds,the Firemen will be applied the DS debuff.
    ok ty  cool need a fix lol 
  • kixeyeuser_1381785235850_30485_688970479
    kixeyeuser_1381785235850_30485_688970479
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 284
    Sasuke970 said:
    by the way is regonize as bug or they will left it like this saying is the time the aura take to afect the units?
  • Perry299
    Perry299
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 4,812

@Robert Medina said:
    i understand should make support free for those that not afford to put money on game  it be more friendly  need a Moderator here or someone high up can help me  

Support was cut due to budgeting restraints, also this is a free game, there is nothing that says you have to spend money...

"Don't cry, Don't whine, it's a strategic game so either you GIT GUD or you Go Home"
  • Strong_Thinker
    Strong_Thinker
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 1,637
    use air cyclones deena furies no ground needed
    WC: #Addicted
    Vega: Meh
    Battle Pirates: Played, Forgotten, Never Returned RIP
  • Robert Medina
    Robert Medina
    Greenhorn
    Perry299 said:

@Robert Medina said:

Support was cut due to budgeting restraints, also this is a free game, there is nothing that says you have to spend money...

yeah mean serious bug  that  dose need support that problem alot people can not put money in or afford to this is where we need to change kix attitude  i not seen other online game do this for support only come across  kix done this how much people coin in this game they should have plenty 
  • I8UrMom
    I8UrMom
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 23
    Perry299 said:

@Robert Medina said:

yeah mean serious bug  that  dose need support that problem alot people can not put money in or afford to this is where we need to change kix attitude  i not seen other online game do this for support only come across  kix done this how much people coin in this game they should have plenty 
    There is no fix the you destoryed the base so the game takes the buff out and gives you reward. (Plus if that happens don't leave the fireman spawners for last to kill with ground use air)

• Perry299
    Perry299
    Unicorn Overlord
    Perry299 said:

@Robert Medina said:

once again, they ALLOW you to play a free game, they are not responsible for your financial status, technically if you are worrying about spending money on a free game maybe you should play a game where coining is not an option.. you not from California are you?
    "Don't cry, Don't whine, it's a strategic game so either you GIT GUD or you Go Home"
  • Sasuke970
    Sasuke970
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Apr 2018 Posts: 1,165
    Perry299 said:
    Perry299 said:

@Robert Medina said:

once again, they ALLOW you to play a free game, they are not responsible for your financial status, technically if you are worrying about spending money on a free game maybe you should play a game where coining is not an option.. you not from California are you?
    Want to play a game that forces you to use your credit card on everything?

I suggest you play games that are made by Electronic Arts.
  • Robert Medina
    Robert Medina
    Greenhorn
    Perry299 said:
    Perry299 said:

@Robert Medina said:

im ok with it but $50? serious its like kix begging for money in UK it £38.97  i think it wrong about that other game company have free support if serious problem other free games have got free support service i only came across  kixeye 
  • Perry299
    Perry299
    Unicorn Overlord
    Perry299 said:
    Perry299 said:

@Robert Medina said:

im ok with it but $50? serious its like kix begging for money in UK it £38.97  i think it wrong about that other game company have free support if serious problem other free games have got free support service i only came across  kixeye 
    keep in mind it was free for a very very long time, until certain people started abusing the system.. that is why they cut it to paying customers $50